South Of The Border by Susan
Summary: AUTHOR'S NOTES: A big hearty thanks goes out to the gang from MERFFCC, especially OLOS, who encouraged me to write this little story.
SUMMARY: Carter and Dave meet up while on vacation in sunny Mexico and find themselves in a sticky situation.
Categories: Regular Characters: Dave Malucci, John Carter
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11165 Read: 148077 Published: August 25, 2004 Updated: August 25, 2004

1. Chapter One by Susan

2. Chapter Two by Susan

3. Chapter Three by Susan

4. Chapter Four by Susan

5. Chapter Five by Susan

Chapter One by Susan
John laid back enjoying the warmth of the sun, a drastic change in climate from cold, snowy Chicago. It had taken some work but he was able to schedule some vacation time in late January. He grinned to himself as he surveyed the crowded beach.
There were so many beautiful sites to see in Acapulco, Mexico. Girls in string bikinis, buff lifeguards, a bunch of people playing beach volleyball and of course, Malucci in a Speedo. Wait a second, Malucci in a SPEEDO? What the... he sat bolt upright, and rubbed his eyes. Surely, it was just the sun playing tricks on him, right? Dave Malucci was NOT standing in front of him in a Speedo. It was all a figment of his imagination, that's all. What would Dave be doing in Mexico of all places?

******

"Ha! You suck!" Dave called out gleefully as he spiked the volleyball over the net and the other players missed the shot.
"Score!" He high-fived a tall, tanned man standing next to him. He was so glad he'd come down here on vacation. He'd finally found another residency after Weaver terminated him, but it didn't start until next month. He'd spent the past few months working per diem at a couple of places to earn some quick cash and managed to afford a cheap hotel room in Mexico. Sure, the place wasn't the Ritz or anything, but it'd do for him. The scenery, well, the scenery was the best. Nothing could beat a bunch of beautiful people wearing next to nothing. Dave grinned; this was the best vacation he'd ever been on, even if he had to come to Acapulco all alone.

******

That's GOT to be Malucci, John mused to himself. Sure, he'd had thoughts about the man while he was working at County, but Kerry had put an end to those when she fired him and he no longer saw him everyday. He wasn't playing volleyball only a few feet away in a Speedo, was he? Maybe if I just got a closer look, John thought, rising from his lounge chair. He began to slowly walk towards the game.

******

"That's ten to one, guys!" Dave said as he watched the other team miss his serve.
"Gee, we wouldn't have realized otherwise" One of the guys on the other team called back grumpily.
"Hey, come on, I can't help it that I rock!" Dave responded.
"You ever hear of modesty?" The guy shot back.
"Modesty? The man is wearing a lime green Speedo. The only thing LESS modest would be a thong" One of Dave's teammates, a pretty brunette in a VERY skimpy bikini spoke up.
"Oh, like YOU'D know about that, Amber?" A tall, olive skinned man next to her asked while eyeing the cleavage about to pop out of her top.
"Shaddup, Tony, or I'll put a cover up on" She playfully swatted him.
"Hey, I wasn't complaining. How 'bout you, Dave?" Tony said quickly.
"Nope, not complaining at all" Dave said, licking his lips. Amber certainly had a lot to show. He'd like to think that it was his volleyball skills that were winning the game, but he knew in reality that it was the fact that the guys on the other team were mesmerized every time Amber jumped in the air, hoping that she'd slip out of that string bikini top.
"Hey, get your own," Tony joked, and then took Amber in his arms and began to kiss her passionately.
"Aww, man get a room," Another guy, obviously one of Tony's friends, complained.
"Yeah, or let us join in", Dave said grinning. He wouldn't mind that at all. Amber was hot and Tony wasn't so bad to look at either.
"Gee, Dave, I didn't think you liked to share." A very familiar voice spoke up from the sidelines.
"I... Carter?", Dave said turning in shock to see his former colleague standing on the sidelines with a grin on his face.
John tried not to gasp as Dave turned. Not only was the man wearing a lime green Speedo, but it showed off what he possessed... ALL that he possessed. John reflexively checked Dave out; muscular chest, some hair, not a lot, but not entirely smooth. Most importantly though, below that marvelous chest was something even more exquisite, a massive bulge in that Speedo. John tried his best not to drool. Never in his wildest fantasies did he think he'd see Dave this close to naked, and that it would be such a beautiful sight.
Dave, for his part, didn't notice John checking him out, mostly because he was doing the same thing himself as he took in John's appearance. John was dressed in, well, way more than Dave would have liked. Only a slight glimpse of his chest was available through the opening of the partially buttoned Hawaiian print shirt he wore. Beneath the shirt, he was decked out in a pair of tan swim trunks. The man looked great, then again, John always looked great. Dave suddenly found himself wishing this were a nude beach.
John tried to regain the ability to speak. Don't look at the Speedo; don't look at the Speedo, he ordered himself. "So... uh, practicing medicine among the natives?" He said with a wink. Okay, he could speak to Dave as long as he didn't look at that little lime green Speedo or think about what that little piece of spandex was containing.
"Natives?" Dave was momentarily confused. What natives? All he could think about was nude beaches, and John, John nude and running through the waves.
"Yeah, Malucci, indigenous peoples. You know, the people who live in an area." John spoke slowly as if to a little child.
"Oh, yeah, uh, yeah, I mean, no." Dave tried to get himself together, to stop thinking about naked John. Okay, unsexy thoughts, unsexy thoughts. Weaver naked... damn it, now he was thinking about threeways... this wasn't working.
"So which is it, Dave?" John asked raising an eyebrow.
"Huh? What?" Dave said distractedly as he imagined Kerry and her lover having sex on the beach while John looked on, completely naked.
"Do you work down here or not?" John was puzzled. Maybe Dave had had too much sun today and was coming down with heatstroke?
"Work? No, no, I don't work here." Dave finally regained coherence by picturing the desk clerks Jerry and Frank going at it on top of the admit desk.
"Ah, so vacation?" John was about to suggest that Dave should get out of the sun for a while and get something to drink, but he seemed to be coming around.
"Yeah, vacation. You?" Dave asked, wondering what led John to be on the beach in front of him, looking so magnificent to boot.
"Yup, Weaver let me have a few days off. Feels good to be away from the cold of Chicago," he said with a grin. It also was quite good to see Dave Malucci in that Speedo. He was grateful that he had worn the baggy swim trunks today. He'd gone hard the minute he saw Dave.
"You're going to have a garbage-man tan," Dave blurted out suddenly. Damn it, he thought he blocked the thought of undressing John from his mind. His Speedo was feeling awfully uncomfortable all of a sudden.
"Excuse me?" John asked, confused by Dave's sudden statement.
"You're wearing a shirt, you're going to have a garbage man tan, just on your lower arms", Dave tried to explain. So take it off, Carter, he added silently, dying to see what John's chest really looked like.
John laughed, "Dr. Dave, didn't you learn in medical school that tanning is unhealthy? Leads to skin cancer, remember?"
"Oh, right." John had him there, damn it. Why couldn't he ignore his medical training and take the shirt off?
Neither man had noticed but while they were talking the game had broken up around them. Tony had carried Amber off to some private or perhaps, not-so-private dune. The others had milled off in separate directions.
"Looks like your game is over," John said indicating the empty court.
"Huh?" Dave turned around and noticed that everyone else was gone. "Well, we won anyway."
"Kind of sucks that your friends deserted you though." John asked, hoping for some information on who those people were, and if any of them had any kind of claim on Dave. After all, they weren't co-workers anymore.
"Them?" Dave shrugged "Not my friends, just some people I met around here. Don't even know half of them"
"Oh, so you're not here with anyone?" John asked trying to keep the hope out of his voice. If Dave was alone, so many things might happen. Sure, he knew it was a long shot, but he couldn't walk away. Not when Dave was wearing that Speedo and looking so wonderfully sweaty from the heat and the game.
"Yup, you?" Dave asked, fully expecting to hear that John was here with some beautiful girl or some hot guy.
"No, came down on my own." John replied, his eyes wandering again to the bulge in Dave's Speedo.
Dave had been with enough people to know when they were turned on and he easily noticed where John's gaze had slipped. Sure, catching someone to spend the night with was the goal when he put the Speedo on this morning, but he hadn't expected that John would be that someone.
"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm about ready for a siesta." John said with a slight yawn. He made up that story because he knew he was going to need some relief and soon. The thoughts about what was under that fabric were just adding up.
"Oh, yeah, okay..." Dave looked put off. He thought he'd been reading John's signs the right way yet he wanted to go off and nap. Maybe he was really tired. As John began to walk away from him, Dave realized it was now or never.
"Hey, Carter!" Dave called after him. John stopped and turned and Dave plodded through the sand to catch up with him. "Since we're both, you know, in town... maybe we can get a drink or something later?"
John didn't drink anymore, but he happily would have gone to an autopsy with Dave had he been asked at that point. He'd go anywhere with the man in the lime green Speedo. "Sure, sounds great"
Dave grinned. This was so working out, he was going to see John again. He'd given up all hope of ever being with John when Weaver fired him but now fate had brought them together again. John gave him the room number and hotel he was staying at and then retreated down the beach. As he watched his disappearing form, Dave imagined that there was no material in the way and he was watching each muscle move as John walked off down the beach.
Chapter Two by Susan
Dave had heard of the hotel before, but he wasn't prepared for what he saw as he walked up to the building. It was a grand structure, large, massive, actually. He whistled softly under his breath as he entered the ornate, marbled lobby. This was a world away from the dirty dump he was staying in. He'd heard John was loaded, but he had no idea. Dave felt as out of place in that exquisite structure as a vegetarian at an all-you-can eat beef buffet. As he crossed the expansive lobby, he almost expected someone to shout that he didn't belong in such a place and call for security.

He pressed the button on the ornate glass elevator and soon found himself in front of John's door. He took a deep breath then began to lightly knock on the door.



*******



After leaving Dave on the beach, John had retreated to his hotel room to allow for some sweet release. As he touched himself, he kept picturing Dave in that lime green Speedo. God, the man had an amazing body. He daydreamed that when Dave would show at his door later he'd be wearing that and nothing else. Of course, John knew it was illogical that Dave would walk around the streets of Acapulco wearing nothing but a Speedo, but he could dream. So he contented himself with the image of nothing holding Dave from him but a small strip of lime green spandex.

After he'd finished he continued to lay naked on the bed and picture what it would be like to strip Dave naked when he heard the knock on the door. "Just a minute" John called as he pulled up a pair of boxers and grabbed a pair of shorts from his suitcase.

As John buttoned up his shorts, he opened the door. He willed his pulse to slow when he saw Dave standing there in front of him. He wasn't wearing the Speedo, but he looked delectable nonetheless. Dave wore black muscle t-shirt paired with a pair of loose athletic shorts and flip-flops. His hair glistened in the hallway lighting and John could tell that he must have recently showered from the wet look of it. John happily pictured the muscled chest that the shirt so poorly concealed. He was silently thankful that he was still in the recovery period from his earlier exploit so that he could look all he wanted.

Dave however, wasn't so lucky. He felt his cock spring to life as he saw John open the door. John was decked out in a pair of navy cargo shirts, and a white t-shirt under an unbuttoned short-sleeved navy and white shirt. The outfit was simple, but classy, and John, of course, looked incredible in it. Dave found himself complaining internally again, about the shirts obscuring John's chest. Didn't the man EVER walk around shirtless? They were in sunny Mexico, after all. Yet, the man even wore a shirt on the beach. Dave's earlier fantasy about being on a nude beach with John came rushing back then and it was all he could do to not gasp.

"Hey, Dave, come on in. I'm almost ready, I just have to get a pair of shoes." John called over his shoulder as he headed into the suite.

Dave nodded and followed. He was floored when he saw the suite. If he thought the lobby of the hotel was nice, it was nothing compared to the interior of John's suite. A shining black grand piano stood in the center of a large sitting room. The floor was marbled like the rest of the hotel and the room held a large fireplace and several expensive looking couches and chairs. Straight in front of him was a sliding glass door that lead out to a balcony overlooking the Pacific. A small kitchenette was at one end of the room with a small dining set in front of it. On the other end of the room were two doors. Dave hadn't seen which John had disappeared into so he went to the first door and glanced in.

The room held what Dave figured was the world's largest bathroom. A large whirlpool was on one side of the room. Opposite it was a shiny sink set into a marble counter top and of course, toilet. Everything was shiny, gleaming and expensive looking. The room even had a phone; it had everything, except for John. Shaking his head, Dave turned and headed for the second door. He stood at the entrance and took in a huge bedroom. A large four poster dark wood and wrought-iron bed stood in the center of the room, the room, also held a large armoire, two end tables, a desk with matching chair and of course another sliding door leading out to the large balcony. John, who stood by the entrance to a large looking closet, was bent over and searching through a suitcase. John ass was in perfect view and even beneath the fabric of his shorts, Dave could tell that it was perfect. John straightened then and Dave averted his eyes expecting John to turn around. Unfortunately for Dave his eyes landed on the large bed. He looked at the all the loops of the metal and realized that it would be excellent to tie someone up to. Of course, in Dave's mind that someone was John.

John turned and saw Dave staring at the bed. Did this mean that he wanted to join him in it? The bed was king size, plenty of room for anything that they wanted to do in it. Maybe they could just forget about the bar. John didn't drink anyway.

"So, uh, found your shoes?" Dave asked tearing his mind away from the thought of John tied helpless to that bed, completely at his mercy.

"Huh?" John asked momentarily confused, then looked down at the leather sandals he was holding in his hand. "Yeah, found them". He sat on the bed and slipped them on and tried not to feel too disappointed that Dave wouldn't take him right there and then.

John was putting on his shoes; they were going to go out, he wasn't going to be able to tie him to that bed. Well, not now at least, Dave reasoned. There was always the possibility of later. Dave grinned at that thought. He was here, John was in front of him, and maybe later he'd finally get to see what that chest looks like without all those shirts blocking his view.

"All ready" John sprang up from the bed. "So where are we going?"

"Hmm" Dave thought for a second, he'd been to a bunch of the bars since he was down here in Acapulco, but none of them seemed classy enough for John. Well, it wasn't like he'd be let into the kind of places that were classy enough for John. "Well, there's a place called C�rneos los Sapos 1 that's only a few blocks away." Dave said with a shrug "Good margaritas there" Rather, good tequila shots, which were what he had been drinking exclusively ever since landing in Mexico. He figured that they could probably make a decent margarita, though. After all, they were in Mexico.

John nodded "Sounds good to me" John didn't care about margaritas or any other Mexican drink made with tequila, he just wanted to be with Dave. That was all that mattered. His gaze drifted slowly back to his bed, and just maybe he wouldn't be sleeping all alone in that big bed tonight.

Had Dave been paying attention to where John was glancing, they probably could have just skipped the bar. However, Dave was distracted and wondered if John knew enough Spanish to know that C�rneos los Sapos translated to the The Horny Toads in English. He momentarily wondered if perhaps he was reading John's signs wrong. After all, he'd seen John date lots of girls. Not that that necessarily meant anything, Dave dated a good number of girls himself. Still, maybe John just wanted to be his friend, or just hang out. Dave didn't know if he'd be able to handle that if it happened. He wanted this man and wanted him now. If he thought he could get away with it, he'd throw John on that bed and take him now, but he didn't want to get pushed away. After all this wasn't just any guy, this was John Carter. This was the man he'd had wet dreams about and pictured during the nights he was alone. This was the guy he'd never thought he'd have a chance in hell with, especially since he was fired from County. Yet, here he was standing right in front of John, about to go out with him, and hopefully do something more. His dick sprang to life yet again at the thought of doing "more" with John.

"Uh, Dave, you ready?" John looked up questioningly at Dave who seemed to be lost in thought. John silently prayed that Dave hadn't changed his mind, he'd been fantasizing about him for months, and he was so close to maybe having his fantasies come true.

"Yeah, yeah, John, let's go" Dave said clearing his mind and leading the way back into the living room of the suite. He looked around taking in the fancy d�cor again. "God, Carter, couldn't find a bigger place?"

"Hey, this is the SMALL suite!" John protested with a grin and a bit of embarrassment. He hadn't wanted to even stay at this hotel but Gamma had insisted since the family was a part owner of it. She figured that it would look good for business. He had put his foot down at the VIP suite though, it wasn't that he necessarily MINDED nice hotels, but he didn't want to coast on the Carter name and money.

"Let me guess, the big one has it's own zip code, right?" Dave said teasingly while trying to visualize just what the big suite would look like.

"Nah, just it's own airport." John said with a laugh, leading the way out of the suite and putting the key in his pocket. He checked his pockets as he went. He had his wallet, room key, but when he reached for his passport, he realized he'd left it back in the room. "Shit, I've got to go get my passport"

Dave looked up from his place at the elevator. "What? You don't need a passport to go drink at a bar, John. They're not going to card you or anything"

"No, I mean, just in case" John said shaking his head. Gamma had taught him at a young age to always carry his passport when he was in a foreign country.

Dave snorted. "Don't be such a wuss, Carter" He shook his head, he knew John followed the rules but wanting to take his passport to a BAR?

"Dave..." John protested weakly.

"C'mon, I don't have any ID on me at all, do you see ME shaking?" Dave asked with a grin.

John sighed. He didn't want to ruin the evening, he also knew that the sooner that he and Dave left for the bar the sooner they'd be able to return to the room. He made up his mind quickly. "Let's go"

"There you go, Carter." Dave said with a grin. As he stood next to John waiting for the elevator he had the strong desire to grab John's ass and pinch it. He wondered if John had ever done it in an elevator. Well, even if he had it was unlikely that he'd had sex in an elevator in Mexico. The rules were different here.

John just grinned at the handsome man standing next to him. Dave looked oh so good in that top, but still he wished he would take it off. If he knew Dave wouldn't push him away he'd take him right then, right there in the hotel hallway. He was considering leaning in for a kiss when the elevator arrived. The ride down was uneventful for both men; they took turns sneaking glances at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking. While both wanted to make a move, they just made small talk during the short ride to the lobby.

Once outside the hotel, Dave led the way to C�rneos los Sapos. John found out that Dave was right and it was just a short walk from the hotel. The two were soon standing in front of the bar. He hoped that it was a gay bar. He found his hopes dashed as he followed Dave inside and saw that the bar was full of men and women. John tried to hide his disappointment. He knew that if the bar was a gay bar then Dave was definitely interested in him, and more importantly, interested in having sex with him. Still, the possibility wasn't out of the question, he thought as he followed Dave to a table in the corner. Secluded, John noted, very good sign.

Dave scanned the bar quickly looking for the quietest spot. Not that he minded an audience, usually, but some people didn't like to watch one guy put the moves on another. He grinned at John as he sat at the small table. He was about to start flirting when a well-proportioned young Mexican woman came over to them.

"I'm Lupe and I'll be your waitress," She said to the two in heavily accented English.

Dave grinned at John then a thought flashed into his mind. He knew John spoke only a little Spanish from working at County, but he was sure that John's ability was limited to medical discussion. This was a prime opportunity.

He turned to Lupe then and said "Quisiera un par de tiros de su tequila m�s fino. En cuanto a mi amigo aqu�, �l tendr� un orgasmo del griter�o. Por supuesto preferir�a proporcionar al orgasmo y a la voluntad dichos m�s adelante si todo se resuelve, pero para ahora apenas le traigo la bebida." 2 He grinned at John as he said this last part.

A big smile spread over Lupe's face as she replied "Usted va tan a tener sexo con �l? Usted es afortunado, �l es algo adorable. Me ofrecer�a voluntariamente a ensamblarle pero mi novio no lo quisiera" 3

"Demasiado malo. Me dice, usted lo piensa es el tipo que tiene gusto de ser atado para arriba?" 4 Dave said winking at John, thinking that he was so slick for talking to the waitress in Spanish. Little did John know, but C�rneos los Sapos was a sex bar. The tourists used it as a place to hook up and have wild sex. The clientele was known for being into kinky stuff.

Lupe grinned and said "S�, pienso que �l gozar�a el ser atado para arriba, �l parece algo sumiso. Aunque, pienso �l podr�a ser absolutamente bueno en atarle para arriba tambi�n." 5

"Eso es lo que estoy esperando." 6 Dave said with a wink and then nodded as Lupe went off to fill their drinks.

Dave then turned back to John. "Don't worry, I ordered for you. I thought it might be easier for her to get our drinks if I ordered them in Spanish"

John couldn't suppress his grin. For the most part, John didn't speak Spanish, yet unbeknownst to Dave, John knew how to talk about sex in several languages. Sure, talking about his sexual desires wouldn't come in handy at County, but it sure did when he heard that Dave wanted to give him a screaming orgasm and tie him up. John felt like he was floating, he would get to have sex with Dave. It was like a dream come true.

Soon enough, Lupe returned with their drinks, tequila shots for Dave, and a Screaming Orgasm for John. John winked at Dave when Lupe set it down in front of him. He wasn't ready to let Dave know that he understood what he said earlier, but he knew it would be fun to mess with his mind a bit. "A Screaming Orgasm, Dave? Is that an invitation?"

Dave blushed slightly. John didn't understand what he'd said to the waitress, did he? Not that he hadn't meant what he'd said, but he'd talked about tying John up and he didn't want to freak him out. He tried to figure out what to say next, then decided to flirt a little. "Do you want it to be?"

John grinned, "Are you asking what I think you're asking, Dave?"

Dave grabbed one of his shots and downed it quickly. "Carter, I'm asking if I can fuck you, do I need to be clearer?"

John was silent for a moment and Dave suddenly wished he could take back what he said. "I mean if you don't want to, that's okay... WHOA!"

John had decided that the best way to answer Dave's question was to reach under the table and show him. He had slipped his hand beneath the table and began to stroke Dave's groin through his shorts. From Dave's exclamation, John was sure that he was enjoying what he was doing. He inched his fingers and looked for the zipper or button or something to undo them. He frowned when he discovered that they were pull-on.

Dave, who'd had his eyes closed dreamily while John was stroking him, opened them when John suddenly stopped. He noticed John's frown. "Why you'd stop?"

"God, Malucci, don't you know what to wear to get groped?" John said shaking his head. "I can't get at you this way"

Oh, so John wanted to stroke his dick, well that was fine with Dave. Dave stood and grabbed John's hand. "C'mon" He said urgently leading John to the rear of the bar.

John didn't know where they were going, nor did he care. All he knew was that he had to have Dave and soon, he'd been hard as rock ever since Dave told Lupe what he wanted to do to him. He soon found out where Dave was leading him, they ended up in the men's restroom.

"A men's room? That's so original, Dave." John said with a laugh.

Dave ignored John's teasing as he unzipped John's shorts and reached inside. The gasp he heard in return was all the incentive Dave needed to keep going. He looked down suddenly at what he was holding. It was magnificent, even better than Dave thought it would be. Of course, those damn baggy trunks that John was wearing earlier didn't give much of an indication of what was underneath. Now, though, now he was holding John in his hands, stroking him, touching him.

"Dave", John whimpered as he felt the wonderfully warm touch of Dave's hand. He would have never known that Malucci would have such magic fingers.

"Yes, Carter?" Dave said looking up into those beautiful brown eyes. It was odd; he'd never noticed what beautiful eyes John had before.

He needed to taste some part of Dave and now, but he couldn't bear the thought of Dave's hands leaving his cock. John grabbed the side of Dave's face and pulled him in for a kiss. Dave was surprised at first by the kiss but then warmed up to it, and parted his lips. John eagerly thrust his tongue in and began to explore Dave; meanwhile his hands were roaming down Dave's body. He found that stupid elastic waistband and slipped his hands under it. He was excited to find that Dave wasn't wearing any underwear. Dave would have moaned had his mouth not been occupied with John's. Just as John was ready to push the damn shorts off completely, the door burst open.

Both men looked up in shock and flew apart like teenage lovers whose parents had just come home. A number of uniformed men came running into the bathroom then and grabbed John and Dave pinning them against the wall.

"Stay still, you are under arrest" One of the men ordered. John blinked in surprise. Was it illegal to have sex in a bar bathroom in Acapulco?

Dave decided to take the role of talking to the officers. "Arrest? What are we under arrest for? "

"We know that you are Simon Williams, the international bank-robber, and you and this man robbed the First Bank of Mexico last night." The man angrily replied shoving Dave further against the wall as he struggled to pull his shorts back on.

Dave was about to argue their cause when John jumped in. "He's not Simon Williams and we didn't rob a bank. We're doctors from the United States." John calmly tried to explain. He knew that getting into a shouting match with the police in a foreign country was not a good idea.

Dave didn't know what to be more surprised about, the fact that John was so calm or that they were going to be arrested for bank robbery. He decided to go with the latter for now.

"Show me your identification." The man ordered shoving John further into the tile of the bathroom wall.

"I left my passport in my hotel room. If we can just stop by there I can get it for you." John meanwhile silently cursed himself for not listening to Gamma about carrying his passport with him.

The man shook his head angrily. "No, the only place you two are going is jail" He then commanded men holding Dave and John, "Ll�velos el coche." 7

The pair found themselves being handcuffed and lead outside to a squad car. As they were pushed into the backseat, Dave turned to John, "Well, that went well"

"Shut up, Malucci" John said miserably.

1 Roughly translated - The Horny Toads <G>
2 Translated - "I want two shots of your best tequila. As for my friend here, he'll have a Screaming Orgasm. Of course, I would prefer to provide said orgasm and will if everything goes according to plan. For now, just bring him drink"
3 Translated - "So you are going to have sex with him? You are lucky, he is adorable. I would offer to volunteer to help but my boyfriend would not like it"
4 Translated - "Too bad. Tell me, do you think he's the type that likes to be tied up?"
5 Translated - "Yes, I think he would enjoy being tied up. He seems somewhat submissive. Although I think he could be quite good at tying you up too"
6 Translated - "That's what I'm hoping"
7 Translated - "Take them to the car"
Chapter Three by Susan
"So, this is a Mexican prison" Dave said, walking slowly around the dark cell he and John had just been put in.

"Hooray" John grumbled from where he was curled up on the dirty prison cot. Damn Malucci, Weaver had always said he was nothing but trouble. It had been bad enough that he'd gotten them arrested for looking like some bank robber, but John hadn't even gotten off earlier.

"Well, aren't YOU Mr. Positivity?" Dave said, shrugging off John's bad mood. He couldn't help it that the police had caught them with their pants down.

"I KNEW I should have brought my passport. Gamma always said 'John, make sure you always carry your passport in a foreign country'" John wished he had listened to Gamma, she was a much better source of advice than Dave Malucci.

"Gamma?" Dave cocked an eyebrow "Carter, you're over 30, doncha think it's time to stop calling her 'Gamma'?"

"Shut up, Dave. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be in this mess." John snapped. He was in a bad mood from the moment he was pushed against that bathroom wall and a strip search upon arriving at the prison didn't help matters any.

"If it wasn't for me? Carter, I didn't rob the damn bank!" Dave exclaimed, exasperated that he was being blamed for the whole mess. It wasn't his fault; he couldn't help it if he apparently looked like an international bank robber.

"I'm not saying you robbed the bank." John rolled his eyes "I'm saying it's YOUR fault that neither of us had any identification on us."

"Hey, who says that you had to listen to me?" Dave asked defensively.

"God, that's typical for you isn't it? It's always someone else's fault. It was Deb's fault, Weaver's fault, everyone's fault but your own."

"Fuck you." Dave replied angrily.

"I wish you would." John muttered under his breath

"What was that?" Dave asked, stopping his pacing.

"Never mind, Malucci." John said, disgusted with himself.

"No, you said something." Dave insisted, curiosity now in full swing.

John sighed. "I said that I wished you would fuck me, happy?"

Dave was floored; he didn't expect that admission, not after John had blamed him for his own firing at County. He felt his cock spring to life and his anger fade away.

John took in Dave's silence, mistaking it for anger. "Never mind, okay? Let's just figure out how to get the hell out of here."

Dave was still caught up in John's admission. He remembered how spectacular John's dick was and how wonderfully warm it felt in his hand and then the amazing feeling of John's tongue in his mouth. John had a very talented tongue. The kiss... it was even more amazing than Dave expected.

He shook his head "Don't think they have Miranda rights in Mexico, man."

John sighed. "We're fucked."

Dave couldn't help grinning.

"What?" John asked, his annoyance returning.

"We could be" Dave said, grinning even wider now.

"We're in prison, remember?" John asked, wondering if Dave had hit his head when the police officer had pushed him against the restroom wall.

"Dude, haven't you ever seen those movies?" Dave asked

"What movies?" John asked, confused. Surely Dave couldn't be thinking of breaking out as in The Shawshank Redemption or Escape from Alcatraz or something.

"You know, the dirty ones?" Dave prompted

"Dirty ones?" John gave Dave an odd look. What the hell was Malucci talking about? John didn't remember there being anything dirty in any prison-break movie, he'd ever seen. All of a sudden Gamma's disapproving face flashed into his head, the last thing that his grandmother had to find out was that he'd been arrested with his shorts undone and tried to break out of prison.

"The dirty prison ones?" Dave clarified, getting annoyed. "God, Carter don't you ever watch porn?"

"Apparently not as much as you do, Malucci," John said wearily, but relieved that Dave wasn't going to spring some crazy escape plan on him.

"Come on, Carter, you're not a prude, stop playing the virgin," Dave said, slightly irritated. From the way John had touched him in the bar, he knew that the man was quite skilled.

"Dave, we can't. Someone will see." John protested weakly. Why couldn't they? It wasn't like either of them was going anywhere.

"Then we'll give them a show," Dave said, sensing that John was about to give in.

John slowly smiled. A show, sure, they could do that. He patted the cot next to him. Dave eagerly came over and joined him.
Chapter Four by Susan
John began by slowly slipping his hand under the waist of those damn shorts. He grinned when he remembered that they were the only thing keeping Dave from him. He soon found what he was looking for and Dave let out a low moan as John began to stroke him.

Dave responded eagerly by pushing John's unbuttoned shirt from his shoulders and going for the hem of the white t-shirt. He was determined to finally see what John looked like shirtless.

John momentarily panicked when Dave's fingers went for the buttons of his shirt, however, he'd made love with the lights out since the stabbing. It was pretty dark in here; no reason Dave would actually see the scars. He willed his breathing to return to normal and continued to stroke Dave.

To John's relief, Dave started by simply sliding his hands up under the bottom of his shirt, and his fingers moved upwards and quickly found a nipple. Dave grinned in appreciation when he heard John gasp with delight at what Dave was doing to him.

John found that his gasp was involuntary, as wonderful as Dave's fingers had felt on his cock, they were just as amazing on his nipple. He wondered how they would feel inside of him. John pushed down the waistband of those stupid shorts and began a full out digital exploration of Dave's cock.

Dave was floored by the skill with which John's long slender fingers caressed him. He had heard that John had surgical training but he didn't realize how much it would play a part into his sexual dexterity. He decided it was finally time to get that damn shirt off of John and struggled to pull it up off of John's head. John, however, didn't seem to notice Dave's overwhelming desire to undress him and his arms remained occupied. Frustrated, Dave yanked on the shirt, and then heard a loud ripping noise.

"Shit" Dave muttered, louder he apologized "Sorry, Carter."

John finally looked up and realized that Dave had ripped a large tear down the front of his t-shirt. He was about to speak when Dave started blabbering at a rapid pace.

"I didn't mean to, Carter, I'm sorry, I'll pay for it," Dave blurted quickly, hoping to do whatever it took to make sure that John wasn't angry with him.

John laughed, "Not the first time someone ripped my clothes off, Dave. First time in a Mexican prison� but not the first time."

Dave paused momentarily at John's mention of the prison, until then he had forgotten that they even WERE in a prison. The rules certainly WERE different here, he mused.
He realized that as much as he had hoped that he would be the first one to have sex with John in the hotel elevator, he found a first that was much more unique instead.
"Bet this is the first time you've had sex in jail." Dave said in a low voice.

John's blush was obscured by the darkness of the cell. His mind flashed back to the last time he got arrested. Sure, he hadn't had sex that time, but he'd been awfully close. Of course, Dave was a MUCH more appealing partner.

"Well, Dave, I can honestly say this is the kinkiest thing I've ever done in a Mexican jail cell." John admitted truthfully.

"Oh, but Carter, we're just getting started." Dave replied, grinning. He ripped the rest of John's shirt off and began a full-out oral assault on his left nipple.

John moaned from low in his throat. He started to remove Dave's shirt and managed to get Dave to stop just in time to prevent another torn garment.

"Hey, no fair." Dave said, looking up from what he was doing.

"Huh?" John asked, momentarily confused.

"I'm the only one naked," Dave mock protested

"Well, perhaps you can remedy that" John responded, his voice thick with desire.

Just as Dave was ready to remove John's shorts, a voice from the other side of the bars spoke up in heavily accented English.

"Mr. Carter, come with me," the guard ordered, unlocking the door and opening the cell.

"Dr. Carter", John corrected him as he realized that while he wasn't fully dressed, Dave was completely naked.

Dave and John sprung apart like teenagers whose parents had come home early and caught them making out on the living room sofa. John managed to grab his outer shirt and tossed it over himself as he stood and followed the guard. He cast a sympathetic glance back at Dave who was frantically trying to find his shorts in the darkened cell.

*****

John soon found himself in the office of what he assumed was the equivalent of the police sergeant.

"First off, Dr. Carter, I'd like to apologize for the way you were arrested, you look nothing like the man we believe to be associated with Simon Williams." The officer began uneasily. He'd gotten in trouble once for improper arrest of tourists; he was hoping that he wouldn't catch flack for wrongly arresting another one. Of course the fact that these were Americans didn't help matters.

John nodded, had he been back home he would have probably have given the officer some smart answer, but he realized that he WAS in a different country and had to act accordingly. He was silently thankful for all Gamma's instructions on emergency situations abroad.

The officer continued, now even more nervous. "We called the number you had given us upon your arrest and your passport was indeed at the hotel and it's a clear match to who you say you are."

"And Dr. Malucci?" John asked, raising an eyebrow.

The officer squirmed visibly. "Simon Williams was arrested this morning in London."

"Uh huh." John replied, annoyed.

"You're both free to go." The officer said meekly. He'd found out much to his dismay that the man he'd arrested was the grandson of the wealthy John family. He was hoping to soothe over hurt feelings and save his job, but the glare that he was getting from John was less than reassuring.

"How generous of you." John snorted, getting to his feet.

As John turned to leave the office, the officer called after him, "Dr. John, perhaps there is something my department can do to make it up to you and your friend?"

John stopped dead in his tracks. His mind flashed to having to leave a naked Dave all alone in the cell.

"There might be something," John said slowly, turning around.

*****

After John left, Dave managed to find his shorts under the cot and pulled them on. Damn these officers, they kept catching him with his pants down. He was silently thankful that at least they had come to get John and not him, but he found himself worrying about where they had taken John. If anything had happened to John, Dave knew it would be his fault. It was at his urging that John hadn't gone back for his passport.

As he sat back down on the cot, he realized that if anyone belonged to spend his life in a Mexican prison, he did. He'd screwed up his job at college, his job at County, and now his chance to be with John. He deserved to rot with the rats. He looked up then at the sound of footsteps, and saw a guard leading John back down the hall to the cell.

*****

As John walked back down the hallway, he felt to make sure the keys the officer had given him were still in his back pocket. He was relieved to see that they were.

The officer next to him held a bag containing the articles John had requested. He'd found it surprisingly easy to bargain with the officer, perhaps because of the manner in which he and Dave had been arrested. He grinned to himself as he remembered how hard the officer had worked to quickly assemble everything John had asked for. They'd been interrupted before, but nothing would interrupt this.

He arrived escorted back to the cell to find Dave curled up on the cot wearing just his shorts.

Dave looked up as the door was unlocked and John entered the cell followed by the guard.
Chapter Five by Susan
As the guard unlocked the cell door, a sliver of light was cast upon Dave, who was curled up on the bunk. John could see that while Dave had put his shorts back on since their interruption, he hadn't bothered with his shirt. He took in the bare muscled chest and licked his lips in anticipation. The guard placed the bag down inside the door of the cell, then locked the door and silently left.

Dave looked questioningly at John for a second and then began to rapidly apologize. "Carter, man, I'm so sorry, if they did anything to you� I know it's all my fault, you're right, Weaver's right, I'm irresponsible. If there's anything I can do to make this up to you." Dave babbled.

"Anything?" John repeated neutrally, the darkness of the cell obscuring the faint smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Anything." Dave reassured him, jumping up from the bunk.

"Well, there is something I was wondering�" John began coyly.

"Yes?" Dave asked eagerly. Anything, anything at all he'd do to make sure John wasn't angry with him.

"Well, Dave, remember back at the bar?" John began

"Yeah?" Dave asked wondering there this was going.

"Remember when you were talking to that waitress?" John prompted.

Dave blushed involuntarily as he remembered THAT conversation. He murmured his agreement.

"Well, my Spanish isn't the best� but I do know how to talk about sex in several languages�" John began, the amusement obvious in his voice.

"You do?" Dave squeaked, the panic evident in his voice.

"Why, Dave, I did have extensive training on what to do in other countries." John laughed.

"Uh, your Gamma taught you how to talk about sex?" Dave asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, no, not Gamma, but quite a bit of� well, let's say friends" John began to slowly walk back and forth.

"Oh, yeah" Dave found himself unable to say more as his mind spun with the thought that John knew what he was talking about with the waitress.

"So, Dave, did you mean it?" John asked, from a point a bit behind Dave.

"Mean what?" Dave asked slowly.

"Mean it when you said that you wanted to tie me up." John whispered into Dave's ear, his breath warm and sending shivers down Dave's mostly naked body.

Dave's breathing became ragged.

"Because you were right, I DO like to be tied up." John grinned and began to nibble on Dave's earlobe.

"God, Carter�" Dave moaned. "We don't have anything to do it here."

"Mmm, I think you'll find everything you need in that bag by the door." John reassured him as he kissed his way down Dave's shoulder.

All Dave managed to squeak out was a simple question. "How?"

"Well, it was kind of pay off." John said with a grin.

"Pay off?" Dave asked, arching an eyebrow. Before he could ask what kind of payoff, another thought occurred to him. "Uh, doncha think we're going to be interrupted� again?"

"Part of the pay off." John said smoothly.

"You sure, man?" Dave asked skeptically, walking over to the bag and finding it exactly where John had said it'd be.

"Trust me." John purred.

"Aren't you supposed to trust ME?" Dave said with a wicked grin as he surveyed the contents of the bag. John wasn't kidding, he HAD managed to get everything they'd need.

"Oh, I do trust you." John said earnestly. He did, he wouldn't let just anyone do this to him. It took a lot of trust for anyone to be bound at the mercy of another, especially someone who'd gotten them arrested that night.

Dave considered John's words. He trusted him. That was a rarity in his life. He'd always been the non-trustworthy kid, son, student, doctor� but John, John this wonderful, handsome, kind, sexy-as-hell man was standing in front of him and trusted him with himself and Dave couldn't believe it.

"You sure?" Dave asked softly. Maybe he didn't mean it. He felt he had to give John a good opportunity to take it back, even if that was the last thing Dave wanted.

The vulnerability in Dave's voice shot straight to John's heart. After all they'd been through tonight, the bar, the arrest, and not to mention the sparks flying in both directions, Dave still doubted that he could be trusted. John slowly crossed the room and wrapped his arms around Dave from behind.

"Of course I trust you." John whispered into his ear. "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it"

Dave shivered from the warmth of John's breath in his ear and the warmth of his words going straight to his heart.

"Besides, I even left my passport at the hotel for you." John added and began to nibble Dave's ear.

"We need a safeword." Dave mumbled as John continued his oral assault.

"Baby duck" John murmured into Dave's ear.

Dave giggled and quickly spun around.

"Excuse me, but I thought I was in charge tonight?" Dave asked with a glint in his eye.

"Why, Dr. Dave, I think you are." John said grinning broadly as he got fully aroused.
"You got that right." Dave said, gaining confidence. If John was going to entrust himself to Dave, then Dave planned on giving him a wonderful experience he'd never forget.

"So� um, baby duck?" Dave said wondering what on earth had possessed John to pick that as a safeword, instead of a standard such as "red" or even just "safeword"

Dave suddenly grabbed John and kissed him. Their lips brushed against each other as Dave began to undo John's shorts.

John responded eagerly to the kiss, and his tongue soon met Dave's as he pulled those ridiculous shorts off of Dave and pushed them to the ground.

Dave stepped out of his shorts and pushed John's shirt off of his shoulders, then began to caress John's nipple with the pad of his index finger.

John emitted a low moan deep in his throat and began to kiss up the side of Dave's face to his earlobe.

Dave quickly shoved down John's boxers and began to gently stroke the shaft of John's penis. John moaned and his hand dropped and was quite satisfied to not only feel Dave again, but to find him fully aroused to boot.

"Mmm�" Dave said, reluctantly pulling away from John.

"Tease." John grumbled.

"Oh, I want to make SURE you stay this time." Dave said with a grin as he pulled the two sets of cuffs out of the bag. John had wanted to ask for leather restraints with chains, but realized that those would take a bit of time to get, and being in a jail he was willing to settle for what was on hand.

"You struggle?" Dave asked, looking skeptically at the glistening metal.

"Huh?" John asked, entranced by the view of Dave's backside.

"Struggle, fight, move." Dave clarified "Cause if you do, these are going to be a real bitch on your wrists."

"Only if you want me to" John winked.

Dave still looked unconvinced.

"Nah, I've done handcuffs before, I can handle it." John explained.

"Kay, if you're sure." Dave said, then picked up the cuffs and turned to Carter. He quickly surveyed the cell and where would be the best place to get the best position. Dave really liked the idea of standing but he knew that with the handcuffs it would be quite uncomfortable after awhile, even if John claimed he could handle it. After all, he was being trusted, Dave wasn't going to wreck this.

"On the cot" Dave said, leading Dave to the dingy prison cot.

John obeyed, and tried not to think about multitudes of bacteria that probably made their home on the cot. He was about to suggest the floor instead, the cell was small enough for them to rig something up, but he knew that would just be really hard on his back. Putting thoughts of bacterial colonies out of his mind, he laid back as he was told.

As Dave leaned over him, any thoughts that DIDN'T relate to this sexy man in front of him escaped his mind as he happily enjoyed the view.

Dave quickly laced the cuffs through the side of the cot and closed them around John's wrists. He grabbed the leg cuffs and did the same, He grinned down at his handiwork. Ever since he'd first seen John Carter, he'd wanted to have him this way� well, not exactly this way, he never imagined him chained to a cot in a Mexican prison. Still, it had been worth the wait.

"Hey, Dave?" John said suddenly.

"Yeah?" Dave replied.

"I just remembered something�" John began

"What's that, Carter?"

"I didn't get a key for these." Carter said softly.

"WHAT? You didn't get a key???" Dave yelled.

John began giggling like crazy.

"What, you find it funny that you're naked and chained to a prison cot and there's no key?" Dave asked exasperated.

"Relax, Dave. I've got the keys in my shorts. Lighten up" John laughed and winked.

"Not funny." Dave grumbled.

"What are you going to do about it?" John purred.

Dave finally laughed then leaned in for an oral assault on John's left nipple. John moaned as Dave's tongue expertly flicked over and tasted him.

"God� Dave�." John moaned, as Dave's hand left hand began to slowly roll his right nipple.

Dave silenced him with another scorching kiss. He wanted this night to last forever, to take his time with John, to go slowly and love every inch of the gorgeous man underneath him, yet at the same time he knew that he had to have him and soon. He'd been put off too long, first in the bar, then the cell. He didn't think he could wait much longer, he felt like he would explode without John. This was the man he dreamed of, the man who trusted him; Dave knew he had to do this right. He broke off the kiss and began to slowly make his way down John's body in a series of soft, sweet, tender kisses.

John had been moaning with pleasure from the kisses, but when Dave reached his mid-chest, John began to get worried. It was dark enough in the cell for Dave to not have a full view of his scars, but he'd surely feel them if he continued on this way. John tensed up involuntarily waiting for the reaction.

"Hey, Carter, you okay?" Dave asked, looking up. He'd noticed Carter go tense and he wondered if he was doing something wrong. "You need to baby duck?" He considered what he just said and added. "That sounds weird, do you need to safeword?"
"No, no, it's not� I'm okay," John said hastily.

"You sure?" Dave asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah" John said, wishing that Dave would just discover his scars, be disturbed by them and move on.

"Okay" Dave shrugged and went back to his kissing; in a second he saw a long surgical scar and stopped in his tracks. Suddenly it all made sense, the two shirts John wore tonight, the reluctance to unbutton his shirt even at the beach, John wasn't worried about UV rays. He was worried about how his scars from the attack looked.

"Baby duck" John whispered, trying to blink back tears. He should have known that the scars would repulse Dave.

Dave looked up in surprise. "Carter?"

"Baby duck, you don't have to do this." John repeated.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Dave asked.

"You stopped" John said as if that explained everything.

"Yeah, I saw your front�" Dave said hesitantly.

"And it disgusted you." John concluded. "The keys are in my shorts."
"Carter, wait, man. No it didn't disgust me� I mean, not how you think�" Dave began hesitantly. He looked into John's eyes. "I� I just think that it's scary how close to dying you came and that horrible night, but�." He paused. "YOU don't disgust me. Not in the least."

"You couldn't keep going." John insisted.

"Cause I remembered that day, Carter. We were all afraid that you were going to die!" Dave exclaimed, getting a bit irritated.

"But..." John protested weakly.

"But nothing, YOU god damn turn me on, John Carter. You always have, whether or not a psycho slashed into you." Dave insisted firmly.

John slowly smiled.

Dave grinned back and went back to his oral assault on John's body. He began to lick and nibble his way down to John's groin.

John moaned in delight as Dave began to slowly lick his way down the shaft of John's penis.

"God� please� Dave�" John breathed.

"What do you want, Carter? Tell me what you want." Dave whispered in between licks.

"Fuck me, please, Dave, fuck me." John pleaded.

"As you wish." Dave said with a grin as he quickly surveyed the situation. Carter would be accessible to him as long as he propped his back up a bit. He grabbed a few dingy pillows and placed them under John.

"You comfortable like that?" Dave asked. John nodded, he could handle this position, and it was actually more comfortable than the bare cot.

"Good." Dave said and went to rummage in the bag for the lube and condoms he'd seen earlier. Finding them quickly, he snatched them from the bag when another object in a shiny can caught his eye.

"You've been holding out on me." Dave called over his shoulder.

"Huh?" John replied, confused.

"Whipped cream." Dave said with a grin as he popped the can and sprayed some into his mouth. He swallowed and added. "I'm starving, been in this damn cell too long"

John laughed at Dave's little kid reaction to the whipped cream. He hadn't seen anyone eat it straight from the can like that since junior high.

Dave approached the cot. "Of course there's a much better way to eat this." He shook the can and applied a generous squirt to John's navel.

John giggled with the cold blast of whipped non-dairy topping, and then giggled harder as Dave's tongue eagerly lapped at the treat.

Dave shook the can again and applied a liberal amount to John's penis. He began to slowly lick it off, encouraged by the deep moans coming from John.

As Dave repeated the process, John had forgotten his earlier desire, this felt far too good. The fluffy, soft coldness of the whipped cream was followed by the wet, soft, and warmth of Dave's tongue. It was driving him wild and just when he didn't think he could take anymore; Dave took him fully in his mouth.

"Yesss�" John moaned as Dave began to gently suck on him and slowly engulfed him.

John knew he wouldn't last long, not after all the false starts tonight, not to mention the mental image of Dave in that glorious lime Speedo. He tried to recite the bones of the hand to himself but as Dave continued to work his magic, it wasn't working and John cried out as he came.

Dave swallowed and sat up and grinned. Just like he'd suspected, John had tasted fantastic, much better than the whipped cream. He wasn't done yet though. He had reached for the lube and applied a generous helping to his finger and to John's opening. He slowly slid one finger in and gently moved it around, brushing it slightly against John's prostrate.

"Daaavvvee�" John moaned.

Dave pressed and was rewarded with John's cry of "God, Dave, yes!"

Grinning to himself, Dave slowly slipped out just enough to add a second finger.

As the two continued to press on him, John knew that if he hadn't just come he would be hard, as it stood; he loved every second of it.

"God, Dave, fuck me NOW!" John pleaded frantically as Dave worked his way up to three fingers.

"Now?" Dave asked, feigning innocence.

"YES, NOW!" John screamed in frustration.

"Okay, then." Dave said easily, as he withdrew his fingers and slipped on a condom.

Dave slowly placed the tip of his penis at John's entrance and then slid in ever so slowly.

John did the best he could to impale himself on Dave, but the restraints weren't giving him enough leeway to make a full-fledged effort.

Dave chuckled. "Soon."
Dave slid in a bit more and moaned. Voicing his thoughts, he murmured, "God, you're so tight."

Dave continued his slow slide in and enjoyed the feeling for a moment before beginning to slowly thrust.

"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted you?" Dave muttered as he thrusted. "Every damn night� you� you�"

"Yes, Dave�" John moaned, trying to indicate that he seconded Dave's thoughts.

"Now� OH MY GOD!" Dave screamed as he came.

Both sighed with satisfaction and relief. After what seemed like a forever of false starts, they had finally been together.

He stayed put for a few minutes then withdrew. He shed the old condom, and quickly found the key in John's pants.

As Dave freed him, John stretched his arms, his wrists were slightly tender but it had been worth it. John stood, stretched then grabbed Dave in an embrace and kissed him passionately.

Dave surrendered himself to the kiss and was reminded of the wonderful, glorious, sexy man who trusted him. The two slowly sank onto the cot and cuddled in each other's arms.

John found himself extremely tired. He knew they could leave and go back to his hotel, which at least had clean sheets, but his lover curled around him. His lover. It was true, Dave was finally his lover. He grinned at that thought and fell asleep.



"Mire eso" The one guard, nudged the other.

"Turistas" His partner muttered, rolling his eyes.

Beyond them in the cell, the two men were fast asleep in each other's arms.
This story archived at http://errealmofslash.com/viewstory.php?sid=481