Master of the Game by Megan Samuels
Summary: An AU story that begins in 1999 and continues through 2001. Contains spoilers for Seasons 5, 6, and 7. Contains heavy BDSM scenes, including beastiality. Be warned.
Categories: Regular Characters: John Carter, Luka Kovac, Other-Female, Other-Male
Genres: General
Warnings: Kink
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 34930 Read: 114693 Published: November 17, 2005 Updated: November 17, 2005

1. Chapter One by Megan Samuels

2. Chapter Two by Megan Samuels

3. Chapter Three by Megan Samuels

4. Chapter Four by Megan Samuels

5. Chapter Five by Megan Samuels

6. Chapter Six by Megan Samuels

7. Chapter Seven by Megan Samuels

8. Chapter Eight by Megan Samuels

9. Chapter Nine by Megan Samuels

Chapter One by Megan Samuels
11:15 PM, June 4, 1999, somewhere on Lake Michigan

A stiff breeze battered the boat, rocking it gently. The man who stood on the deck never noticed the movement of the boat, he was far too accustomed to the subtle nuances after years of living on the water. And even if he hadn't been in sync with the water, he wouldn't have noticed it tonight. Not with his attention riveted on the sight in front of him. No, tonight Luka Kovac only had room in his mind for one thing: totally claiming his slave.

Stepping forward, Luka pulled on the ropes that bound the man. They were taut, but not too tight. Luka stepped away to look over the selection of whips that he had brought up out of his cabin. He wanted to make this last for a long time, so the heavier whips were out of the question. Even though his slave was no stranger to the taste of leather, Luka wanted to gently persuade him with a light and teasing taste of a flogger until he was begging for more. And Luka would be more than willing to give it to him -- in his own time, of course.

Luka's gaze passed over the leather whips and fell upon one made from rope and cloth. He lifted it up, testing the weight in his hand as he admired the workmanship that had gone into the careful braiding of the twenty-four tails. The handle fit his hand perfectly, as it should since it had been custom-made for him in Vienna. The whip would lightly tickle the flesh at first, depending on how hard he wielded it. Carefully placed lashes from this would drive his toy wild with desire. Not that he needed any assistance with that. Luka spared a glance in the man's direction, noting that every movement of the boat was already causing the weights to sway, pulling on his cock and balls. Two other weights were suspended from the nipple clamps, and the combination of them all were creating a unique sensation judging by the moans coming from the slave. The slave's white buttocks were lifted high in the air as he was bent over one of the bare yard arms and his hands were tied, with a rope leading from his wrists to a ring set in the deck, keeping his torso perpendicular. A spreader bar was keeping his legs apart and the light from the moon was illuminating him so beautifully that it nearly took Luka's breath away. The man spread out in front of him was there for him to play with as he pleased, and tonight he was pleased to play with him a lot. The other members of the club had assured him that this one was a more than willing sub, a slut to his own desires for sex and punishment. Almost all of them had been with this slut at one time or another over the past six months, and Luka had the videos to prove it. Luka's cock became hard as he remembered the first time he had ever seen this beauty. It had been at a club party at the private estate of one of the wealthier members. Luka had not wanted to attend that party, but he had let himself be lured into going by the vivid descriptions of what a slut this man was. And once there, Luka had found himself agreeing with that assessment. And aching to claim this slut for himself. Luka still couldn't quite believe that just this afternoon, they had signed a Slave Contract and that this man would be calling him 'Master' and not 'Sir' from now on. Luka was very much looking forward to the days and nights ahead. There was another reason to celebrate tonight, and that was the fact it was his slave's birthday, in more ways than one. Not only was he another year older, but he was also beginning a new life with Luka. No more would he be called "J.C." Tonight, Luka would decide what the slave's new name would be. He might use his real given name, or come up with something a little more unique. Never having had a slave of his own before, Luka wasn't sure about what to do, but he was so looking forward to learning.

Luka walked up behind the slut and ran his hand gently down his back and over his ass, letting his fingers pass lightly over his opening. "It's time to begin," Luka said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master," the slave replied, his body shivering as much from desire and anticipation as from the cool lake breeze.

Luka nodded, then counted out a precise number of paces before turning around and making a few practice swings with the whip. He and the slut had agreed upon a safe word, but his friend Mike's words of caution were still fresh in his mind: this one was a dangerous slut because he wouldn't recognize his own limits. He kept pushing for more and had to be carefully watched to make sure he wouldn't bring harm upon himself. That one fact had been made apparent to Luka over the past few weeks as he had enjoyed the pleasure of J.C.'s body. But he had overcome his reservations about the slut and decided to take him firmly in hand and train him properly. The other men at the club had complained about losing such an eager fuck toy, but their complaints were made with smiles as they knew that the younger man had finally met his match.

Luka nodded, knowing that tonight would be a great test of his own will. All too often he would get caught up in imagining that he was punishing those who had taken his most precious possessions from him. It was so easy to see the sluts as Serb soldiers and to want to beat them into submission. But he never lost himself in that. Never. Then again, he had always been with subs who never hesitated to use their safe words when things started to get too rough. What would happen if this one didn't speak out?

It would be an interesting night all around. Luka lifted his arm up and back, and soon the sound of a whip kissing flesh was mingling with the steady clanging of the bells on the buoys. The slut was deliciously writhing, panting, moaning and begging for Luka to strike him harder, to fuck him, to have him any way he wanted.

Luka ignored those pleas. He would take him when he was ready. And if it wasn't until dawn broke when the taking happened, then that would have to be something that his slave would have to accept. The morning would be when each of them found out if they had each gotten what they wanted from the encounter.

****************************************

10:25 p.m., May 18, 2000, Chicago, IL

John Carter clung to Peter Benton, finding solace in the words that Benton kept repeating over and over again, "It's going to be all right, Carter." Benton had to be right about that. It had to be all right. He had to be all right.

Finally his tears stopped and he stepped back from Benton, turning his body slightly so that the other man couldn't see his tear stained face.

"Get in the van, Carter," Benton gently said.

John nodded and he heard Benton open the passenger side door. John roughly wiped away the last traces of his tears, then got in the van.

"Damn. I don't have the keys. Stay here. I'll be right back." Benton shut the door, then sprinted away.

John's calm vanished in proportion to the steps that Benton took away from him until it was totally gone. He couldn't do this. He couldn't let them lock him away as if he was some sort of criminal. Let them get away with making accusations against him. Let them take his life away. He opened the door and hit the pavement running, knowing he had to reach his Jeep before Benton returned. He had to get away. Away from County General and his so-called friends. Away from his family. Away from his shame and guilt.


Peter's heart sank as he saw the open door of the van. "No, man. Don't do this," he whispered as he reached the van and saw with his own eyes that Carter was gone. Peter slammed his hand down hard on the side of the vehicle, not wanting to think about what could happen to Carter now. Earlier, Kerry had carefully explained that they couldn't let John go home once he agreed to go to Atlanta. There was a real risk that he might attempt suicide if they let him out of their sight, even for a short time. That had been when Peter had volunteered to be the one to drive Carter to the airport. But, he hadn't gotten the keys from Mark then. They had all thought that Carter would give in to the ultimatum. Thought there would be time for Mark to hand him the keys as he left the room. Peter had even reminded them about how stubborn Carter could be, so why then did he not remember that and make sure he had the keys in hand before the intervention began? Mentally kicking himself, he then shifted gears and tried to think about the different places where Carter might park. He had to find him. Peter slammed the door shut, then got in on the other side and took off into the night, driving slowly as he scanned the streets for sign of a red Jeep and thanking God that Carter had bought such a noticeable color this time around.


12:15 am, May 19, 2000, Chicago, IL

Luka Kovac stared blankly at yet another El train as it rumbled through the station. He knew he should go home, shake off the day and relax. But, he couldn't. He could still feel the emptiness that had been left inside his heart when he realized that he couldn't do a C-section on an unwilling patient. He had listened in agony as the heartbeat of the baby slowed and then vanished. And he had been numb when he pronounced the baby dead. He had still been numb when Kerry Weaver had told him that they had finally heard back from legal -- way too late to do the child any good. He supposed it was a good thing that he had been numb, or else he might have exploded from the anguish he felt. And it wasn't all just caused by the things that had happened to him that day. He still knew in his heart that he was right to bring the boy to County by helicopter, despite what Peter Benton said. But, the baby...was he right in letting the baby die? How could she...he didn't even want to say her name...how could the mother let her baby die? It wasn't as if she had been raped. He could understand that all too well. He had seen too many traumatized women back in Croatia who spent nine months trying to deny they had been raped by Serb soldiers, only to end up having the baby anyway. He even knew that some of those women smothered their babes at birth. He also saw women who sought out abortions to get rid of the offspring of their hated enemies. He had even had women beg him to perform the procedure, but he couldn't. Not even to help them escape the agony of carrying around a reminder of the rape. Or rapes as was usually the case. His upbringing just wouldn't allow him to do that. He was a doctor trained to heal, to bring life to the world. Not take it away. But, that didn't keep him from understanding why they didn't want their babies.

But, he couldn't understand his patient. And he wasn't sure if he even wanted to understand her. There was a time when he would have gone to the club after a day like this. Sought out relief for his pent up emotions by choosing a willing slut and toying with him until they were both satisfied. But he hadn't been to the club in nearly a year. He had gone to a few bars after that fateful night he had spent with John, but those encounters had left him empty and unfulfilled. He longed to touch John once again, but he knew he couldn't trust himself to only stop at touching. So, Luka had stopped going altogether. If he couldn't have John, then he didn't want another man period.

As another train passed by, he got to his feet, thinking that the train operators must be tired of seeing him sitting there. He walked around the bench and leaned on the railing, looking down to the street. Not too much traffic on it now. A red Jeep passed by and it made him think of John Carter again. Now, there was a person about to come completely apart, he thought. And no one except him seemed to notice it. Hell, he had seen combat veterans back in Croatia who were in better shape than Carter, and those had been veterans in desperate need of help. Tomorrow he would take Kerry aside and talk to her about Carter. Make her see that the resident wasn't as fine as he kept telling them. Perhaps the stress of them working side by side was also taking a toll on John. But, aside from raised eyebrows on the day Luka first started work at County, John had never given any indication that they had known each other already.

Luka thought back to the day he went car shopping with Carol. He had asked for Carter's assistance before he left work, and Carter willingly agreed to help him do a spinal tap on a young boy. But, Luka could tell that Carter was having problems with it. His memories were there and in the way. If not for the fact that Carol was waiting for him, Luka would have stayed and tried to talk with Carter, find out if it was just a memory or a flashback..like the ones he sometimes had of the shell hitting his apartment building. The screams for help and the crying. Watching Carter being caught up in something like that had stayed with Luka. Maybe that's why he found it so easy to tell Carol about Vukovar and what had happened.

Another red Jeep. Couldn't be that many in Chicago, not at this time of night and in this part of the city. Carol and her car. He wondered if she had sold it before moving to Seattle. He was truly glad that she was happy. He hadn't lost that much of his heart to her. But he felt so alone now. He hadn't realized it at the time, but Carol was the only person he spent time away from work with. The only one he shared his thoughts with since John had made it clear that there could be nothing between them again. Another red Jeep, no, that had to be the same Jeep. And the driver did look like Carter. But, it was going in the opposite direction as the two that had passed before.

Luka shook his head, trying to put Carol out of his mind. He must have been crazy to try to pursue a relationship with her. For crying out loud, she had just given birth to twins back in November. It was apparent to everyone but him that she still loved Doug Ross. No, he took that back. It had not been apparent to Carol.

Luka decided he needed coffee and he headed for the street. As he waited for a chance to cross the road, he swore that he saw Peter Benton drive by in Mark Greene's mini-van. But, that was impossible, right? Seeing the mini-van reminded Luka of Carol's horrified look at the idea of buying one for herself, and Luka smiled as he found himself silently agreeing with Carol's assessment of how domestically tame Mark Greene had become.

As Luka walked into Doc Magoos, Mark Greene was walking out. They nodded at each other, but no words were exchanged. Still, Luka thought that Mark looked worried. He didn't have time to think further on that as the waitress at the counter was ready to take his order. He got a strong coffee, then headed back outside, intending to go back to the El station. He was trying to pry up a piece of the lid so he could take a drink when he stepped off the curb and heard the screeching of brakes. He looked up to find the hood of a car just inches from his body. A red Jeep to be exact.

"Jesus!" John screamed as he got out of the Jeep. "Don't you have any better sense than to step into the street without looking both ways?"

"Thank you for your concern, I'm fine," Luka said.

John tried to calm down. He didn't know if Kovac, he couldn't safely think of him as being anyone but 'Kovac', not Luka, certainly not 'sir', and never again as "Master", knew about the ambush -- he refused to call it an intervention, since there hadn't been anything for them to intervene -- and he didn't want to end up being hauled back to the hospital. Kovac was bigger and could do that to him. Plus, he didn't want to stand out in the street. He knew that Benton was still out there looking for him. He had driven by the hospital enough in the past few hours to see that Mark's van wasn't still parked there.

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yes. You have good brakes." And none of the coffee had spilled, Luka thought with a smile. He took a long sip, savoring the taste.

"And you should be grateful about that," John snapped.

"I am. Believe me, I am." Luka said, nodding his head vigorously.

"Headed home?"

"Yeah. Eventually, I guess. I heard that you left early. What brings you back here?"

"I've been driving around, thinking." The truth was that he was afraid to go home. For all he knew, Kerry had called his grandparents and they were waiting up for him. Ready to lock him up for his own good. He wouldn't put it past them.

"Driving in circles, I think. I've seen a red Jeep pass by several times."

That wasn't good to hear. If Luka had seen him, then so would others. He needed to get out of this neighborhood. "How about I drive you home?"

"I can take the El, it's no big deal."

"Doctor Kovac, I almost ran you over. The least I can do is make sure you get home in one piece, okay?"

Luka laughed. "Okay. But, I think that you can drop the doctor. Just call me Luka, okay?" After all that had happened between them last spring, Luka didn't understand John's insistence on formality.

"Only if you promise to call me John. I am so sick and tired of being called Carter."

"Deal."

They got into the Jeep and Luka gave John the directions to his house, then they drove off. Luka couldn't help but notice that John kept looking in the rearview mirror, as if he was afraid he was being followed.

"So, is everything all right? It's not like you to leave work early," Luka said.

"I quit. Mark and Kerry wouldn't let me see patients, so I quit. I think they might be looking for me."

"I just can't imagine you quitting. You're such a good doctor."

"Thank you. I just wish they believed that, too. Today, they...went too far. They wouldn't let me do my job. So, I quit. I don't need them judging me. It's not worth it. Never has been and never will be."

"I know how you feel. Today was not a good day for me, either. I miss my boat. When I was working as a temp, I could have a bad day and say so long. Get on the boat and go if I wanted to."

Luka immediately felt guilty for saying that when he saw the odd look that passed over John's face. Did John remember that night on the boat as vividly as he did?

"That's what I'm going to do. Just go."

"I wish I was going with you," Luka said, only half joking.


To be continued...
Chapter Two by Megan Samuels
"I have two seats, Luka," John said. He wasn't really sure why he offered. The last thing he needed was to have someone along looking over his shoulder. But, having Luka mention his boat had made him remember the way Luka had bent him to his will that night, and the many nights before. The way the whips had felt so...good and right against this skin. The way the pain had taken him away from his sins. If he was patient enough, then maybe he could get Luka to do that again. He had certainly missed being with Luka. After that night on Luka's boat, John had gone to the club every night for a few weeks, looking for him, but Luka never returned. John had also gone to the marina, but was told that Luka had given up his slip, and that they didn't know where he had gone. Not even Mike had heard from Luka, so John figured that Luka had left Chicago. He had been shaken to the core of his soul the day that Luka showed up for work at County. Luka hadn't left the city, he had just been hiding. Had John been that bad to him that night? Granted, it had been rough, but rough was what he had wanted, and he had assumed that rough was what Luka had wanted to give. But it looked like he had been wrong about that, and it wasn't often that he was wrong about what a dom wanted. Still, it had been bad enough for Luka to tear up the contract and order him off his boat, telling him that they could never see each other again. At that time, John had felt as if his world was caving in around him. But it wasn't until February that he really knew what caving in really felt like.

It was obvious to John that Mark and Kerry had not told Luka about the Fentanyl. Or anything else about today. Good. And he really didn't want to be alone. He wanted to be left alone. That wasn't the same thing.

Luka thought John's offer for a few moments. "You know, I think I will take you up on that offer. Can you wait at my house while I pack?"

"Sure, as long as you're willing to hang around while I sneak into my grandparent's house to pack up my things. It won't take long, but I can't go in through the front door. For all I know Kerry has called them already and they're sitting there ready to ambush me."

"Dominating, huh?"

"Very." John came to a stop in front of a small house, thinking that his grandparents didn't really know the meaning of domination. "Is this it?"

Luka nodded. "It is. I'll be right back." Luka started to open the door, then he stopped. "You know, it might be quicker if you went to get your things, then came back to get me. How does that sound to you?"

John nodded. "Okay. That sounds like a good plan."

"I'll see you shortly then." Luka got out and watched John drive away, hoping that he hadn't made a mistake by letting him out of his sight.

Once inside the house, Luka worked swiftly, packing just what he needed. He paused when he found himself going into the closet to retrieve a bag of his favorite toys. They had been packed away for such a long time. Should he take them with him? Could he trust himself to take them? Luka tossed the bag on the bed and unzipped it, dumping the contents out on the bed. Amongst the toys was a video and Luka didn't need a label on it to let him know what it contained. It was the tape made at that party where he had first seen John. A tape that Luka found himself watching many times last summer, only putting it away once he had started to work at County and could actually see John every day.

Luka sat on the bed, his thoughts going back to that day in the country.

****************************

Luka had been laughing with Mike, the host for the day. So far, it had been a non-stop sex party, with plenty of willing subs and slaves to satisfy even the most jaded of men. Mike had been telling Luka about J.C., a sub that so far, Luka had only seen on video, assuring him that he was the most insatiable slut he would ever see.

"I'll believe you when I finally get to see him in the flesh," Luka said with a grin. "But..." Luka looked around, "I don't see him yet, do you?"

"Not yet," Mike replied. Then he smiled. "I stand corrected. He just walked out of the house."

Luka looked toward the house and saw Mike's two slaves walking with another man that Luka immediately recognized from the videos. He was tall, with dark brown hair and a slim body. Not muscular, but then Luka didn't like his toys muscular. And he was completely naked save for the jeweled leather collar around his neck.

The two men waited silently for the trio to reach them. Cass and Nick immediately knelt at Mike's feet, their legs spread wide and their hands behind their backs, offering him their submission. John stood, but his legs were set apart as well and his head bowed. Luka nodded approvingly as he saw that the slut knew his place. Mike had mentioned that several of the doms had tried to train the young slut, but no one was yet willing to take him on as a permanent project. Luka had a difficult time believing that. As far as he could see, this was a slut worth having to oneself.

"I have something special in mind for our entertainment this evening, Luka. I think you'll like it and it will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that J.C. is a true slut," Mike said. He reached out and ran his hand roughly over J.C.'s chest, making the nipples stand to attention. He tweaked them and when J.C. groaned from the pleasure and the pain, Luka felt his cock twitch and he longed to run his hands and mouth over the skin of J.C.'s smooth chest. A closer look at J.C.'s body showed Luka that he had been shaved all over. That had to have been at Mike's insistence, as the man was well known for his desire of smooth skin.

Mike addressed his slaves. "Cassandra, Nick, take J.C. out to get reacquainted with Morgan and Mordred."

"Yes, Master," they answered.

Mike pulled J.C. aside. "I've assured Luka that you are a total slut. If you want to have any chance to be with him, then don't prove me wrong today, J.C."

"Yes, sir." John nodded.

"Good. Do as the slaves tell you." He ran his fingers over John's smooth face, then over his hard cock, grinning as a shiver ran through John's body. "Everyone is really going to enjoy this."

"Yes, sir."

"Now, go." Mike turned J.C. around and gave him a firm slap on the ass, then turned back to Luka. "Would you like a copy of the tape from tonight?"

"Only if it's as good as the others I have of him," Luka replied with a grin.

Mike laughed, then led Luka over to the bar by the pool. "Oh, it will be. I can assure you of that. Would you like a drink? Then we can take our seats and watch as Cass and Nick get Morgan and Mordred ready for this evening?"

"I'd like that."

They got their drinks, then went over to the lounge chairs on the lawn beyond the pool area. A few other men and their "pets" for the evening and/or their slaves, were also taking their seats. Mike was known for putting on a good sex show, and they were anxious to see what he had in store for them tonight. The seats had been arranged in a semi-circle, so that every man would have a good view of what was to happen in the center. And, aside from being able to see everything, Mike assured Luka that they would be able to hear every sound that J.C. would make.

Luka watched as Cassandra and Nick led J.C. to the dog kennels and he felt his stomach do a flip as he suddenly realized that Mordred and Morgan were Mike's dogs and not men he who were there to play with J.C. As Luka saw the first dog approach the fence, he noted that both dogs were huge Great Danes. His initial disgust at the idea of what was going to happen turned to arousal as he watched Nick take J.C. by the cock and gently place it through an opening in the chain link fence. Then the dog began to lick it.

At first, J.C.'s body looked tense, but then Luka saw him begin to grind his body into the fence, trying to get more of the dog's tongue upon his skin.

"Morgan will need to taste his come," Mike said to Luka, nodding in the direction of the kennels.

Luka watched, mesmerized, as Nick knelt behind J.C. so he could rim him. Soon Luka could see Nick's fingers working on J.C. and they all heard J.C. cry out as he came, unable to withstand the double titillation of a tongue on his cock and balls and fingers and a tongue up his ass.

The dog lapped up the come and Cass and Nick led J.C. to the next cage, where even Luka and the others could see that this dog was already excited by what was happening around him.

"Mordred is a good twelve inches long, and he goes in all the way," Mike proudly said. "How much do you know about dogs?"

"Not much."

"Hmm. Well, once inside the bitch, there's an area behind the cock head that swells. It does that to make sure that the bitch can't get away from the male. They'll be locked together for however long it takes for the dog to come. That can be quite a long time. One time Morgan humped Nick for nearly an hour."

Luka continued to watch as J.C. was introduced to Mordred. It would be sunset in a few hours and the other doms were discussing how to pass the time. Since the dogs would be busy with J.C. later, it was decided to leave him alone. So, instead, once the introductions were over, Mike offered up his slaves as entertainment. Nick was tied to a whipping cross and flogged while two male slaves pleasured Cassandra, letting her get close to having an orgasm, but never letting her come. Then Mike let one of the other Masters take her roughly while everyone watched. By the time it was over, it was sunset and time for the main attraction.

Nick and Cassandra were sent to get the fucking post -- a wooden contraption that they placed in the middle of the semi-circle. J.C. knelt before it, bowing his body over it and grasping the handholds. Mike explained to Luka that while J.C.'s hands would remain free, his legs would be spread apart and tied down to keep him from getting hurt and to make sure the dogs had plenty of room. A thick cape of leather was draped around J.C.'s shoulders, protecting his back and chest. Then Cassandra played with him until he was hard once more while Nick went to bring Morgan. The dog was straining at his leash, fully aroused. When his leash was released, he quickly attacked the human, his tongue licking and lapping at his bottom before he mounted the man. The dog allowed Nick to guide his penis into the human's opening, but before he could shove it in all the way, J.C. impaled himself on Morgan.

Nick went back to check the view on the camera, then sat back to enjoy the show, sitting in his Master's lap while they watched.

If Luka had been mesmirized before, he was completely transfixed now. J.C. was bucking under Morgan, his own cock hard still hard, and his cries of pleasure went straight to Luka's cock. It took almost twenty minutes of fucking before Morgan came and then was able to pull out. J.C. had come twice during that time and Morgan was treated to his come. Then he was pulled back to his cage.

"Just let Mordred out. No leash. He knows what to do." Mike ordered.

Cassandra opened the gate and Mordred galloped to the prone human where he licked J.C. all over, tasting him. Then he mounted J.C., his large penis easily finding the still gaping hole. J.C.'s whimpers and the way he begged for more were arousing the men and few women who were watching the show. Luka couldn't ignore his own hard cock as he watched Mordred fuck J.C. hard and long for nearly forty minutes. Finally, the dog came and he was taken back to his cage, but not before he took the time to piss on the corner of Morgan's cage, infuriating the other dog.

With a nod of his head, Mike sent Cass to J.C.. Luka was so caught up watching her rim J.C., licking up the come from both dogs, that he didn't realize he was still stroking his own cock until he came.

Mike just grinned at him, then sent Nick over to clean him with his tongue. "Well? Was I lying about him?"

Luka shook his head. "No. You were right, he is an insatiable slut. I'm looking forward to getting my copy of the tape. When will it be ready?"

"First thing in the morning. J.C.'s free to be fucked for the rest of the night. Do you want first go at him?"

Luka shook his head and he disengaged Nick from his cock. He could see that J.C. was nearly incoherent from the fuckings and Luka knew that when he got the chance to take the slut, he wanted him to know exactly who was doing the fucking. "What about Nick, here?" Luka asked, even though he couldn't get the image of a wild and decadent J.C. out of his mind. He was looking forward to feeling J.C. writhing under his own body, submitting to him as easily as he had submitted to mere animals.

Luka tried to pay attention to Nick as the slave bent over and offered himself to him, but he couldn't quite keep his eyes away from the sight of J.C. getting fucked on both ends by the other men. From what Luka could tell, J.C. was eagerly sucking cock and bucking back with fervor. Just as Mike had advertised, an insatiable little slut, and Luka was determined to make him his.

****************

Luka shook his head, pushing away that memory. Walking into the living room, he placed the tape with all the others, then let his hand trail along the shelf. Twenty tapes, all starring John. During the past year Luka had spent many long hours in front of the television, stroking himself while watching John with other men. Hating himself for ruining things with John last June.

Returning to the bedroom, Luka repacked his bag of toys, deciding to take them with him, just in case. Luka then looked through his suitcase one more time, hoping he had packed enough clothes. He had no idea where they were going. Then an idea occurred to him. He knew of a place where he and John could go for a while. A place where they could be alone.

Luka searched through his dresser drawers until he found an small address book that contained contact numbers for men from the club. He turned to the "M" section, easily finding Mike's phone number. He hoped that Mike remembered him. If nothing else, Mike would remember "J.C.". Picking up the phone, Luka dialed.

*********************************************

When John approached his grandparent's house, he saw that lights were still on in the den, the one room where his grandparents could be found most evenings. They were home and they were awake. Which meant that Kerry had called them. Why else would they be up this late?

John stopped the Jeep, hoping he was still far enough away from the house for them to not have heard it, then he quietly walked to the kitchen door. The dog was out, and wanted to play, so John had to throw a ball for Rusty to catch, then scratch him behind the ears for a few minutes. Using his key, John silently entered the kitchen, then made his way up the back stairs to his room. He quickly threw some clothes in a bag, then tossed his hospital ID on the table. He wouldn't need that any more. He felt a pang of remorse at that, but, dammitt, they had pushed him into quitting. He also felt a pang of pain in his back, and he took a few pills to handle it before it got worse. Luckily, he had refilled his prescription the other day, so the bottle was still pretty full. John had no idea when or where he would get another refill, since he had no idea where he and Kovac were going.

He smiled as he thought about being alone with Kovac. With Luka. He still ached for him. Still wanted him so badly. Would something happen between them? Would he get a chance to make up for whatever it was that he did wrong last year? John certainly hoped so.

He was down the stairs and almost out the door when the kitchen light was cut on and he turned to see his grandparents in the doorway.

"John," his grandfather said. "Close the door. We need to discuss this situation."

"It's not a situation, grandfather. I can't stay here anymore, and I can't work at the hospital any longer, either. I don't know what they told you, but..."

"They told us that you were caught injecting drugs into your wrist," Millicent said, fear in her eyes. She had been left to stand by Chase's bedside after his disastrous heroin overdose and she didn't want to go through that again. Especially not with John.

John shook his head. "It didn't happen. I'm not a drug addict. I'm not like Chase."

"We need to talk about this. Come into the den, son," his grandfather said, his voice a little gentler this time.

John shook his head. "No. I'll call you when I get to wherever it is that I'm going." John looked down at his feet, then back up at them. "I love you." Then he stepped outside, pulling the door closed. He rushed to his Jeep, thinking that his grandfather wouldn't hesitate to come looking for him. Taking off, he tried to find something else to think about besides the accusing looks in their eyes, but all he could think about was that he was letting them down, letting everyone down. So, what else was new in his life? Letting people down was an art form that he excelled at. He had let Harper down, he had let Dennis down, he had let Lucy down, and he had let Luka down. All his life had been spent letting his parents down, and now he had let his grandparents down, too.

Well, there was one thing certain, right now he had the chance to make things right with Luka, if only Luka would give him the chance.

To be continued...
Chapter Three by Megan Samuels
Luka had gone through his house, making sure it was secure. He was about to make another walk-through when he heard the quick beep of a car horn. He looked out of the window to see that John had come back for him and he breathed a sigh of relief over that. He grabbed his bags, then opened the door. As he reached for the light switch, his eyes fell on the bookcase and all the tapes simply labeled "J.C.", and he briefly thought about grabbing a few of them to take along. Then he shook his head and smiled. If luck was on his side, then he would soon have the real thing once again.

Luka tossed his things into the back of the Jeep, then got buckled into his seat. "Feel up to a long drive?"

"Sure. Why? Is there someplace special you want to go?" John asked as he started the engine.

Luka nodded. "Yeah, there is. An old friend of mine has a cabin out on Lake Huron, up on the Michigan Peninsula."

"Mike's place?" John asked. "The one on Dunmore Island?"

"Yeah. You've been there before?"

"Yeah. Once." John laughed. "I'd hardly call it a cabin though." While not as large as Mike's house in Chicago, the cabin had a fully equipped dungeon in the basement. Mike had also decorated the cabin to the point that it reeked of sex. There were murals on the walls of men taking each other, of men being sexually tortured and pleasured. Rings and hooks were secured in the ceilings and floors of every room of the place, and Mike had even set up a play area in the barn as well. Quite a few of the club members and their friends had bought up a lot of property on that end of the island and as they were building their get away cabins, they had installed a security fence around the entire community. The last time John had been there, they had hired guards to man an entrance gate and to also patrol the properties. No one who wasn't into BDSM would stumble upon them, getting more than an eyeful. If the locals had any idea what went on behind that fence, they didn't have any actual evidence to back up their ideas.

"The main thing is that it's quiet and secluded. We can stop for groceries on the way."

"Sounds good to me." Being in a secluded place with Luka sounded great to John, and he headed for the highway with a new hope in his heart.


It was close to noon when John pulled into a rest area off of the interstate. "Do you feel up to driving?" he asked Luka. He hoped that Luka felt rested since Luka had managed to sleep for the past several hours.

Luka yawned and nodded. "Where are we?"

"I-75, in Michigan. It's not much further." John leaned across Luka's knees and opened the glove compartment, pulling out a map. He quickly found where they were, then pointed it out to Luka. "We're here, and we want to be here somewhere. Did Mike give you detailed directions?"

Luka nodded, then patted his shirt pocket. "I have them here. Once we cross the toll bridge onto the Peninsula I'll need them. He actually gave me two routes to chose from." One of the routes was more picturesque, following the shoreline. The other was not. Mike's advice had been to take the picturesque route, guaranteed to help put John in 'the mood'. "I need to stretch my legs for a bit. How about you?"

"Yeah. That sounds good."

They got out of the Jeep and walked up to the building. After relieving themselves, they bought snacks and sodas, then got back into the Jeep.

Luka stole a glance at John, thinking that he looked bad. "Are you feeling okay? You look tired."

"I am tired. I'll be fine once we get there. Really." John smiled reassuringly at Luka and his heart did a small flip when Luka smiled back.

"Good." Luka backed out of the parking space and headed for the interstate. It didn't take long for John to fall asleep. As he drove, Luka couldn't keep from looking over at his former lover, wondering just what the Hell was going on with him, and what he could do to make things better. Well, Luka amended, he knew that being stabbed was a big thing for John, but he sensed that there was something more happening.

And there was also the matter of his job. Luka was already scheduled to be off today, but what about tomorrow? He wasn't prepared to quit, as John had. *If* John really had. Luka needed to call Kerry and find out if he could have a leave of absence and also see if he could find out what was going on with John. The question was when would Luka have the chance to make that call? He couldn't risk calling on the cell phone while John was asleep -- what if he awoke in the middle of the call? Luka shook his head, no, that wouldn't do at all. Maybe once they reached the cabin? Or when they stopped for groceries.

As Luka headed north, the weather turned ugly and it began to rain. Not just a gentle rain, but a torrential rain. Luka could make out a sign for a motel and he pulled into the parking lot, dashing inside the office to see if any rooms were available. He was bone weary despite his nap and he didn't want to fight the horrible road conditions. With a key in hand, he returned to the Jeep just as John was waking up.

"What's going on?" John asked after a huge yawn.

"A flood, I think. I've got us a room because I'm in no shape to drive any further and neither are you. We can stay here overnight and then continue on our way in the morning. We're not in a hurry, right?"

"I guess not." John checked his watch. "It's only three. What are we going to do with most of the day?"

"Sleep," Luka replied. "If we reach the point where neither one of us can get any more sleep, then we'll check out and get back on the road. But, I'd rather be safe than sorry."

"Yeah, you were always a stickler for being safe," John commented with a grin. The grin quickly faded though as he saw that Luka didn't find the comment amusing.

The mood in the Jeep was tense as Luka drove to their room, parking right in front of the door. It was raining hard enough for both of them to get soaked as they grabbed their things and then had to wait while Luka unlocked the door. The air conditioner was set on low, but with them both wet, it was chilly in the room.

"Why don't you take a hot shower, then get in bed?" Luka suggested.

"Why don't you take one with me?" John was looking at his feet as he asked, but he looked up, hoping for a favorable reply.

"I think you had better shower alone."

"Whatever." John grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking it. Damn Luka anyway.

Luka sighed and sat down on the bed. He listened as John moved around the bathroom, seeing him in his mind as he undressed, then turned on the water and stepped into the shower. Luka wanted nothing more than to be in there with John, but he knew he couldn't risk that -- yet. He needed to be sure about what was going on inside of John's head before he stepped over that line. Still, the image of John soaping up his body, his long fingers touching himself as he stood under the hot water, was enough to arouse Luka. He bit back a moan, then forced himself to think of other things as he got out dry clothes and his sundries for his turn in the bathroom.

As he reached into his suitcase for his shaving kit bag, he saw his cell phone and remembered that he wanted to call Kerry. He could still hear the water running, so he knew he had time now to call. Luka quickly dialed the number for County, hoping to catch Kerry at work.

******************************

In the shower, John found his thoughts drifting away from Luka. While he had been hoping that Luka would join him in the shower, he knew that it would take a lot of effort on his part to get Luka to forget the fiasco that had happened their first and only night spent as Master and slave. John had plenty of time now, and he was going to do all he could to prove to Luka that he could be trusted.

John's thoughts about the previous summer led him to remembering how he had gotten involved in the S&M scene in the first place. It hadn't been planned on his part. Far from it, in fact. He had been growing bored with Roxanne, tired of her petty jealousy over Lucy and her insistent hanging onto him.

Sex with Roxanne had never been exactly dull, but it had become somewhat predictable. It was only natural, he guessed, since they'd been going out for several months. It was just after New Year's, a night when Kerry was out of town, and he had been thinking about breaking up with her. He was trying to get up the nerve to bring it up when Roxanne pleasantly surprised him by saying she had a "special surprise" for him.

They'd had a quiet dinner out -- his type of place, not hers -- and had come back home afterwards. They had gotten along great during dinner and John was having second thoughts about breaking up with her. He'd been slightly irritated when their intimate evening had been interrupted by the doorbell, and still more so when it turned out to be friends of Roxanne's -- invited by her without his knowledge. A few glasses of wine later, though, he found himself enjoying their company more than he'd expected to, and relaxing enough to not brush Karen's hand away when it rested on his thigh.

Roxanne had been across the room, involved in a deep conversation with Bill, Karen's boyfriend, but moved back across the room to sit beside John. He'd been sure that she was there out of jealousy, and had been pleasantly shocked when both women started unbuttoning his shirt.

The next thing John knew, Bill was also there, touching him. He had never been touched like that by another man, and John wasn't sure if his intense arousal was due to Bill's presence or to the fact that he was the only person -- for now -- who was naked. As he felt someone's lips close around his hard cock, he figured that the reason why he was so hard didn't matter. All that mattered was that he wanted more.

They eventually ended up in his room. John found himself eagerly on his knees in front of Bill, taking the other man's cock into his mouth while the women watched. John would look over at Roxanne and Karen from time to time, noting that they were transfixed while they watched him suck off Bill, and were even more so when Bill reciprocated. Somehow, having an audience excited him even more.

Shortly before dawn, Bill and Karen left and John fell into bed with Roxanne, both of them sated. Roxanne snuggled up to him, a smile on her face.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

John nodded. "Yeah, I did. Thank you." He lightly kissed the top of her head.

"Well, there is a way you can repay me. I have to go to a formal dinner party this weekend. Will you be my date?"

After all that had happened that evening, how could he refuse her request? And so the following Friday night, John parked his Jeep in front of an ornate mansion. It was in a very affluent suburb, not the one where his family lived, but one that John still was familiar with. He didn't know this particular place though. John had ended up trading shifts with Maggie Doyle so he could have that evening off, and he was hoping it would be worth it. If nothing else, he and Roxanne could go home and have a great bout of sex when the dinner was over. Maybe Karen and Bill could come back over again, he thought, feeling more than eager to see if the sex would be as good without wine as it had been with it.

John assumed that these were business associates of Roxanne's and he easily fell into the role of society gentleman that he had been raised to embrace. He was slightly surprised to see that Bill and Karen were also there, but then he didn't know if Roxanne and Karen were friends from work or just friends, as if it really mattered. The conversation was good and the food even better. John and Roxanne had ended up being seated to the left of Mike, their host, and when the last dish was cleared away by the maid and butler, Mike looked over at Roxanne. John could still remember everything from that point on, as if he had needed then to emblazon that night in his brain. And why not? That night led him to Luka.

Roughly stroking his throbbing cock, John closed his eyes again and leaned against the tile wall of the shower, remembering what happened once the table was cleared.

****************************

"Why don't we have coffee in the living room," Mike finally announced. He looked around the table then, his gaze lingering a long time on John before continuing on to Roxanne. The other guests got to their feet and headed out of the dining room and John, Roxanne and Mike followed them to a candlelit room, where a few couples were already lounging in front of the fireplace. After John and Roxanne found seats on one of the couches, and listened to the quiet music for a few minutes, Roxanne leaned toward him and began to place little nibbling kisses on his chin, slowly heading for his mouth.

He put his arms around her to move her. "Roxanne, this isn't the place."

"Look around you, doc. No one will notice." Roxanne then abandoned the goal of
his mouth and let her lips trail down his neck.

John looked out at the room and saw that nearly all the other couples were kissing. A few were getting quite involved with it, too. It was strange, he realized, how everyone was part of a seemingly established couple, and how they were all around the same age. He didn't remark on it, though. When Roxanne's lips finally met his, he pulled her closer, kissing her passionately.

Roxanne eased back against the soft cushion and pulled John over with her. Then John felt another set of lips on the back of his neck. These were placing soft kisses there, kisses so soft they tickled and he shivered. After that, things became a blur. He could remember Roxanne's hands caressing his chest through his shirt, then other hands rubbing his back. More lips kissing him. At some point his mind ceased to function and he found himself being ruled by his body and its reaction to what was happening.

When John was once more aware of what was going on around him, he realized that he was nearly naked on floor, with men and women crowded around him. He belatedly realized that *he* was the dessert for the evening, and thought he should be angry. Roxanne had tricked him into coming here, just as she had sprung the evening with the other couple on him. The only thing stranger than the fact that he was the center of attention in a bizarre kind of sex show was that he was enjoying himself.

Pushing conscious thought aside, John opened his mouth and sought out a nearby nipple, wrapping his arm around the attached waist and holding the woman close. As he suckled there, he felt a slight pressure at his anus and then a most sweet sensation swept over his body as the guy sucking his cock slid his finger inside of him.

And at that moment John was lost.

To be continued...
Chapter Four by Megan Samuels
Luka had given up on John ever getting out of the shower in time to leave him some hot water, so he stripped and dried off, then put on dry clothes. He'd shower later if they had the time. Then he laughed, thinking that now the two of them had nothing but time. Settling back on his bed, Luka began to watch tv. It was a good twenty minutes later when he heard the water stop and then five minutes after that, John stepped out of the bathroom, clad only in a towel.

"Your turn," John said as he walked over to his bed. Luka had already placed John's suitcase on top of the covers, so John didn't have to bend to pick it up.

"Thanks, but since I like hot water, I'll wait for later. Did you fall asleep or something?"

"Something," John answered with a grin. "If you would have showered with me there would have been plenty of hot water."

"If I would have showered with you, we'd still be in there," Luka replied.

John felt his heart soar a bit at that comment. Did that mean that Luka had not totally rejected him? Emboldened by Luka's comment and the pills he had taken just prior to his shower, John approached Luka's bed, stopping when he was just inches from Luka's side. Then he undid the towel, letting it drop to the floor. Even though he had masturbated in the shower, he had not let himself come, so his cock had only been half erect when he entered the bedroom. Now it was fully hard again.

"And that would have been a bad thing?" John asked, his voice husky with desire.

Luka closed his eyes, sighing deeply. Deep down inside he had known that at some point on this trip with John he would take him. He had known it the minute he had decided to bring his toys with him. But, Luka had thought he would be able to hold out longer than this.

Luka hadn't counted on John being so aggressive with his teasing. For months they had worked in the same place and John had never even winked at him or said anything to remind Luka of all they had experienced together. And now, all of a sudden, John was literally sticking it in his face, asking for it.

And Luka was more than ready to give it to him. With a low growl, he opened his eyes and grabbed John's cock, pulling him down onto the bed by it. Luka rolled on top of John, his grip firm on that beautiful cock, and he crushed his lips into John's, demanding entrance into John's mouth. And John readily let him in. He knew better than to deny Luka anything right now.

Luka broke off the kiss and stared into John's eyes. "You were asking for this."

"Yes. And more." John lowered his eyes to a spot on Luka's chest. "Are you willing to give it all to me, Luka?"

"I am." Luka was willing to test John's resolve. "The first thing you'll do is address me as 'sir' from now on, no matter where we are. Is that understood?"

John grinned. "Sir? Not 'Master'?"

"Shut up and just obey me," Luka said as he reclaimed that delicious mouth. He had missed kissing John. Hell, he missed doing a lot of things with and to John. Kissing was just one of many things.

Luka gently broke off the kiss and got to his feet. "On your belly with your arms and legs spread."

John rolled into position, giddy with pleasure and the knowledge of what Luka, 'sir', was going to do now. He had missed this so much. From the corner of his eye, he could see Luka stripping. It had been such a long time since he had last seen that magnificent body and John's mouth began to water at the sight.

Luka dumped his bag on the other bed, not caring if he made a mess. John would clean it up later. Selecting four lengths of rope, Luka quietly went about securing John to the bed, making sure that pillows were placed under John's hips, thereby thrusting his pale ass into the air. Luka ran a hand appreciatively over that ass, then placed a kiss on one cheek, feeling John tremble underneath his lips.

"Are the ropes too tight?" Luka asked.

"No, sir."

"It was very inconsiderate of you to use up all the hot water. It's an inconvenience to me and it's wasteful. The owner of this motel will have to pay a higher water bill because of you." Luka knelt on the bed and reached under John's hips, grabbing his cock and pulling it down so that it would rest against the pillows. He knew from experience that John's cock would swell even more as he was punished and he wanted to see it happen. The last time he had seen John's cock, Lydia held it in her hands as she threaded a catheter through the slit, making John cry out in pain. Luka had made John cry out in pain plenty of times, but that pain had always been tinged with pleasure. The pain that John felt on Valentine's Day had no pleasure associated with it.

Luka rubbed his thumb over the top of John's cock, noting with satisfaction that the pre-cum was already leaking from the tip. He toyed with the idea of binding John's cock and balls, make it more difficult for him to come. Luka rejected that idea for now. There would be plenty of time for that once they reached the cabin. Or even when they were ready to leave here. The image of John seated in the passenger seat of the Jeep, his slacks unzipped so that his bound cock could hang out, made Luka smile. Yes, he would definitely keep that in mind for when they got back on the road.

Luka left the bed and leaned over the other one to select a paddle -- he had a few to chose from. Some were polished wood on both sides, one was smooth on one side and the other side covered with a coarse sandpaper that was excellent for rubbing against the reddened skin of a sub. Yet another was padded on one side with velvet. Which at first would feel soothing to the sore skin, but then would burn just as much as the wood itself. That was the paddle he chose.

Taking a wide stance, Luka brought the paddle down hard on John's left butt cheek. John yelped in pain and surprise and his hips came up off the bed.

"I didn't give you permission to move, slut," Luka said, the words easily flowing as he roughly pushed John's butt down, then followed that sentence with another blow, this one to the right buttock. He surveyed his handiwork -- two perfectly matched patches of red. He wouldn't be satisfied until John's entire ass was red. But, there was no need to rush this. No need to deprive John of the pleasure that accompanied the pain. He ran his hand over the angry flesh, then slid it into the crack, following it to John's asshole, where he flicked his fingertip over the puckered opening. John's cock began to twitch.

Luka rained a few blows on him then, fast and furious, not giving John time to catch his breath between each drop of his hand. Now there were six impressions from the paddle. Six beautiful red marks that slightly overlapped each other. Luka walked into the bathroom, hoping to find hand cream. He was pleased to find some there in a dispenser, and he brought it out into the room, setting it on the nightstand between the beds. Having pumped out a generous amount into his palm, Luka smoothly applied it to John's ass, kneading the cool cream into his skin.

John was silently crying, even though this part at least didn't hurt. Well, it hadn't hurt when Luka first put the cream on him, but the kneading was beginning to hurt. And he was so hard. He could feel his cock hard against the soft fabric of the pillowcase, and he wanted to move his hips up and down so he could rub against the fabric and come. But, every time he tried to move like that, Luka would push him back down.

Suddenly, his ass was assaulted with more blows -- John thought he counted another six before he broke into loud sobs, and still Luka hit him. Then John felt a softness on his skin -- smooth and cool -- velvet. It felt good, but Luka didn't stop, he kept rubbing it over the skin and soon it became as unbearable as the paddling had been. John's mind dimly remembered this paddle because Luka had only used it on him twice before. He had forgotten how painful it could be. How joyously painful.

"Please stop." He cried out.

"Why? Your cock is obviously enjoying this,"

John knew that and didn't need to be reminded of what his body was doing. He let his body take over and his hips rose and descended. Luka chuckled, put on a condom and then climbed onto the bed. John was definitely ready if he was willing to hump the side of a pillow for release. He placed his cock against John's opening, then slid in. He stopped then, not to give John time to adjust to having his cock head in him, but to tease John. He wouldn't move further in until John begged him to do so.

John could feel the pressure from Luka's cock in his ass, but knew he wasn't all the way in. Not yet far enough to bring the most pleasure -- just this opening of him. He wanted more. Wanted to feel Luka all the way inside of him -- something he hadn't felt in such a long time. John wanted to be fucked again and again and again. He thought he could help, but his bonds kept him from moving his hips backward, kept him from impaling himself on Luka's cock, a cock he had grown to love in such a short time last year. And what a cock it was at about nine inches long and thick. John wished he was on his back so he could watch Luka thrust that cock into his ass. He loved seeing that. John moaned, wanting all of Luka in him. Damn it.

John whimpered from his frustration and he finally found his voice. "Please? sir, fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Do you really want this cock, John?"

"Oh, yes. I want it, sir. Fuck me.

"Do you want it hard, John?"

John nodded. "Hard and fast, sir. Please?"

"Anything to please you, John." Luka jutted his hips and pushed himself all the way in with one thrust, smiling as he heard John's grunt of pleasure as he was filled. Then the fucking began in earnest. Luka slammed hard against that red ass, slapping it from time to time, his own arousal heightened by John's cries of pain as skin met abused skin. Then he came, and as he came he pulled out and removed the condom so some of his come shot onto John's ass -- he loved seeing the white come against the red skin, and he smoothed it in with his hand. Then after throwing away the condom, Luka went to the head of the bed and maneuvered himself until he had John's head in his crotch.

"Clean me," he ordered and his heart soared when John's mouth immediately opened and took him in, licking and sucking him clean without protest. Satisfied that he was clean, Luka got up and untied John's hands. But he didn't release him. Instead he bound his wrists together, then secured them to the center rail in the headboard. Next he freed John's legs, then told him to roll over. As soon as John had done so, Luka spread those long legs once more, making sure the fluffy pillow was cushioning John's burning flesh.

Luka lightly stroked John's cock, making it twitch and ooze even more pre-cum. John had dripped buckets of it already, but Luka wasn't quite ready to let him gain release. Instead he played with the cock, flicking the head with his fingers, squeezing John's balls, softly, then hard, then soft again, noting John's responses to the stimuli, responses that were ever present in his memory. Cruel pinches of his nipples, then bites. Long suckling there while his left hand toyed with John's cock -- squeezing the head, using a fingernail to slash across the piss slit. Smearing the pre-cum all over the head. John began to beg for release, and Luka ignored his pleas.

"You'll come when I'm ready for you to come, and not before," he told him.

John looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please, sir?"

"Soon."

And Luka continued to play. He wondered what kinds of toys Mike had at the cabin -- Luka could remember some of what Mike had used in the past -- things he had used on John in some of the videos -- whips for the cock and tits. A special whip for the asshole. Nipple clamps. Weights. Sounds. Things that John obviously loved having used on his body. Without warning, Luka began to pump John and soon John was crying out as he came, his come erupting over Lukas' fist.

Then Luka brought his come drenched hand up to John's mouth and made him lick it clean. That sent shivers down John's spine and he was surprised that he didn't get hard again. If only they could stay here forever, he thought, then he would be happy.

Luka roughly kissed John, then pulled the covers up over their bodies. "Get some sleep. We both need it."

"Yes, sir." John listened as Luka's breathing slowed, then he let his mind take an inventory of his body. His ass was still sore from the paddling, but Luka was right that he had deserved it. His asshole was feeling tender from the rough fucking. It had been a long time since he had been with another man -- Luka had been the last person to enter him, and that had been nearly a year ago. But, it was a good tenderness. His nipples still hurt from where Luka had bitten them and the sheet rubbed against the raw skin of his body, creating a combined sensation of pleasure and pain. John wished he was free to curl up at Luka's side, but Luka had not untied him, so John had to settle for just being in the same bed with Luka. For now, that would do. Closing his eyes, John felt as if things would be okay for him. It was the first time in a long while that John had felt like that, and he knew it was all because Luka had decided to stop ignoring him. Things, *he*, would get better. John knew it.

The desire to curl up beside Luka was assauged when Luka rolled over and draped an arm and leg over John's body, snuggling against him. That left John wanting a cigarette. He hadn't wanted one since he had run from Mark's van, but now he wanted one desperately. Well, no sense losing sleep over something he couldn't have, John thought. He closed his eyes, praying that the images and nightmares wouldn't visit him tonight.


John drifted up into consciousness by being aware of a warm tongue lapping at one of his nipples. The air was cool against his skin, and the tongue would sever contact with his body long enough to let the cool air touch John's skin, making his nipple even more erect. As a hand skimmed his stomach, John could feel the blankets being lowered and then that hand covered his semi-erect cock. A gentle squeeze of his balls accompanied the feeling of his nipple being sucked hungrily by a hot and wonderful mouth. Then that mouth trailed kisses down his body, the tongue making a return appearance long enough to trace the scars that led to his pubic bone. Then that tongue lightly touched John's cock, and John couldn't help but lift his hips upward, wanting more contact than that. A chuckle from that area ran through his body -- it was a sound that John hadn't heard in such a long time -- the sound of his lover, his Master -- happy.

"So, tell me John," Luka's voice was deep this morning and his breath tickled John's lower belly. "Are you still a wanton little slut? How many men have there been since last June?"

"None." John replied, then he belatedly remembered to add "Sir."

"None? I find that hard to believe. You were everyone's slut before I met you. I was sure that you would return to your old ways once I set you free. An insatiable and wild fuck toy, eager to please anyone and everyone."

John felt stung by those remarks, but then, the truth often did hurt. He had been like that before he met Luka; ready, willing and able to do anything with anyone at a moment's notice. "When you took me, I didn't want anyone else, sir. I only wanted you. And just because you set me free, it didn't mean that I was willing to leave."

Luka could hear the truth in what John was telling him, and it made him pause. He had been sure that John would go back to the club and his old way of doing things, drifting from man to man, scene to scene. Eager to please. Eager to feel pain. Always the perfect slut. Luka hadn't been prepared to hear that John hadn't done that. That instead he had kept himself available for him and only him. All those lonely nights that Luka spent longing, a longing barely relieved by watching video tapes of John, had been in vain. He could have had the real thing if only he had known. But, there was still the issue of what had happened to cause him to set John free in the first place.

Luka didn't know what else to say to John, his mind was still assimilating what John had said. But his hands were certainly busy. John's body still responded quickly to stimuli, and Luka knew just what to do in order to create the most lovely sensations for John. His fingers trailed down John's cock and over his balls, then headed for his asshole. But they caught on something. Something that shouldn't be there, Luka thought. He shifted position and lifted John's balls out of the way to see that a ring pierced the skin between the balls and John's anus. It was a ring that Luka remembered well because he had been the one who had put it there the night he and John celebrated the signing of John's slave contract. It was to be the first of two rings, the second being one that Luka had intended for John's finger. A ring that matched one he had bought for himself. Rings that had never been worn and were still sitting in a box in his dresser.

Luka gently tugged on the ring. "You kept this."

"You gave it to me, sir. Of course I kept it."

"I don't remember seeing it back in February when you were undressed." Luka toyed with the ring, trying to remember if he had even looked at all of John's body that night. He had been intent on saving John's life, not intent on gazing upon a body he knew all too well.

"It was there. You have to actually lift my balls to see it." John paused while Luka let go of the ring, then looked, nodding, before lifting his balls to fondle them. John continued. "Guess it was a good thing you didn't want to pierce my nipples, huh? They would have gotten an eyeful then, wouldn't they?"

Luka laughed. "Lydia got more than an eyeful as it was. I still feel jealous when I think about her grasping your cock like this and putting a catheter in it. Who does this cock belong to?"

"You, sir."

"That's right. It's mine to use as I please." Luka ran his finger along the vein that ran up the underside of it, pleased when the cock twitched of its own accord. John's body remembered things all too well. "You neglected to address me properly, slut. You'll get a spanking for that before we get back on the road."

"Yes, sir," John replied. He was nearly in Heaven now that Luka was willing to resume his rightful place as his Master. Every fiber in John's being yearned to be claimed by Luka. Yearned to please him and to earn his praise. It was all John ever wanted from the first moment he had discovered BDSM and gay sex. Only he had not found the person he wanted it from. Mike had been a very capable teacher, and the host of other men he had acted as a sub for had been delightful. But none of them were able to strike the uneasy chord deep inside of his soul. Until a tall, dark and moody Croatian grabbed him by the chin and forced his head up so he could look him in the eyes. John was on his knees in the middle of Mike's living room the morning after being the show for the rest of the club and their guests. John had knelt there to wait to be claimed, his aching body telling him 'no more', but the rest of him saying that he had not yet had enough. And then that hand grabbed him and he felt a tremor run through his body, almost electric with its intensity. A shock that was redoubled when he looked into those hazel eyes. If John had thought he was lost before, he knew without a doubt that he had finally been found. Without a word, Luka had lifted him to his feet by his chin, then he picked up the leash that hung from the collar and led him to a bedroom where he spent all morning and most of the afternoon claiming him, body and soul. After that, there had been no other men for John unless Luka wanted it when they were at the club or play parties. They spent every free moment together, sometimes at John's apartment and sometimes on Luka's boat. But the time spent together was never long enough for John.

In Luka, John had found everything he had been desperately searching for. A person who was willing and able to punish him for the sins that he bore. All the people he had wronged, all the lies he had told -- Luka could avenge all that. And he did. When John felt the touch of Luka's hand slapping his ass, or felt the kiss of a whip wielded by Luka, then he felt peace. A peace he had never really found with all the other men. In Luka, John had found a lover who was there to take care of him. Someone to make the decisions that at times threatened to overwhelm John. He knew that as long as Luka was there, he could back down and let Luka take charge, and John backed down willingly.

Which is why he didn't understand it when on the night they were celebrating the signing of the slave contract, that Luka picked up the piece of paper and ripped it into shreds, then tossed it overboard before telling John to get off his boat and never come back. Luka had been upset that night, that dawn really, and John never could figure out just what it was that he had done wrong. The previous three weeks that he had spent with Luka had been wonderful and Luka had seemed very happy being with him. Even when they began the private celebration, Luka had looked and acted happy. But at dawn all that changed. Luka was withdrawn, angry. And it was such a frightening anger that Luka turned on John that morning. Frightening, yet tightly controlled. John had wanted to argue the point, find out what he had done wrong, even beg to stay if he had to. But the look in Luka's eyes told him that to do so would be courting disaster. And so he quickly dressed and left. But he never really left Luka. The piece of paper that the slave contract had been written upon might have been destroyed, but in John's heart it had never been nullified.

And now Luka seemed willing to take up where that night had left off before the horrible dawning of the sun. John knew that he had to be sure to do everything right this time so he wouldn't make Luka drive him away again. He knew that if it happened again, then he wouldn't be able to survive it. That last shred of hope that Luka could make his life all right once more was all that John had left to him.

Luka suddenly got to his feet and began to untie the ropes that held John to the bed. "It's time for my shower. I want you to wash me." Luka walked into the bathroom and John had no choice but to follow. He slowly got off the bed and followed Luka there. Luka was leaning against the sink.

"Start my water."

John squatted down to turn on the faucet, having learned that bending wasn't always a good idea. Especially the first thing in the morning. "How hot do you want it, sir?" he asked, looking over his shoulder at Luka.

"You don't remember?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

Luka smiled. "That's okay. I'll let it go *this* time. But from now on I expect you to remember."

"Yes, sir." John tested the water and decided it was hot enough. He turned on the shower and pulled the curtain closed, then slowly stood. "It's ready, sir."

"Good. Get in." Luka let John get in first, then stepped into the tub behind him. "Wash my hair first," Luka ordered. As John poured shampoo into his hand, Luka took advantage of the fact that John's hands were occupied and he began to pull at his nipples, turning them into hard little nubs of pleasure. John's cock was hard again, but Luka decided to ignore that for now. The cock ring that he had in his bag was the kind that snapped closed around the base of the cock and balls, so it wasn't imperative that John be flaccid to put it on. It might be a tight fit as long as John was hard, but that was John's problem, not his. As if a little pain had ever bothered John.

Luka let John maneuver him under the shower spray to rinse his hair. Then, without being told, John grabbed the soap and lathered Luka's body, then rubbed him all over with the wash cloth before rinsing all the soap off.

"Your turn to shower," Luka said as he stepped out of the tub. "I'll be back to make sure you have all you need to get *fully* clean."

John nodded, then began to wash his hair. He knew that Luka was trying to find something for him to use as an enema, but he hadn't seen anything like that on the bed after Luka dumped his toy bag out. John couldn't keep from grinning as he thought about what he had seen on the other bed. He was very much looking forward to reaching Mike's cabin and having Luka all to himself.

The shower curtain parted and Luka stepped back into the tub. John saw that he had a turkey baster in his hand and he grinned. Luka had always used that to insert extra lube, but John supposed that water would work equally as well.

"I know I used to let you take care of this on your own, and you'll go back to doing that once we reach the cabin, but I don't think you should try to use this by yourself." Luka had already filled the baster with warm water and lubed the tip. "Bend over as far as you comfortably can."

John did as instructed, then felt the slow intrusion of the instrument. Luka didn't insert it far before he squeezed the water out of it, then refilled it. John slowly felt his belly distending as it was filled with water and he let Luka know he was full.

"Hold it in while you finish showering," Luka ordered, then he stepped out of the tub once more. This time he dried off and dressed while John finished up in the shower. When Luka heard the water cut off he went back into the bathroom.

"Dry off and then you can take care of the enema. I want to do it at least twice more, so don't get dressed yet."

"Yes, sir." John replied. He dried off under Luka's watchful gaze, his gut aching to be emptied. He hoped that Luka wasn't planning on staying in there while he used the toilet. "Um, I'm dry now, sir." John said, hoping Luka would take the hint.

Luka nodded. "I'll be just outside the door. Call me when you're done."

"Yes, sir."

Luka closed the door, then smiled at John's shyness over something as simple as expelling water from his body. He certainly had never been shy at doing other things in front of others, even strangers. When John called for him, Luka went back in. It took three more enemas before Luka was satisfied that John was completely cleansed. He then instructed John to thoroughly clean the baster and then join him in the room.

To be continued...
Chapter Five by Megan Samuels
When John emerged from the bathroom, Luka was sitting on their bed, a few items beside him.

"Come here," Luka said. John approached him and Luka reached out and grabbed his cock, glad to see that John was hard again. Luka quickly put the leather cock ring on John, firmly snapping it closed. A strap of leather also went around John's balls, separating them nicely from each other. Then Luka quickly attached nipple clamps, his own cock swelling when he heard John's small gasps of pain as the clamps pinched his sensitive nipples. Luka then attached a chain between each clamp, added another chain to that one and attached that chain to another leather strap that he secured just under the head of John's cock. Luka pulled at the apex of the chains, testing to make sure that John's nipples and cock were connected to each other.

John bit back a groan as Luka pulled on the chain. His nipples were just beginning to subside from the quick bite of the initial pain from being tightly clamped when Luka had done that. Now they were aching once more. When Luka ran his tongue over his cock, John twitched and that pulled on the chains, creating another wave of pain in his nipples, which in turn made him more aroused, causing his cock to jerk as it tried to swell, which then pulled on the chain...it was a wonderfully vicious cycle that Luka had set in motion.

"Over my knees for your spanking," Luka said.

"Yes, sir." John carefully draped himself over Luka's thighs, the chains catching on the material of Luka's pants. John yelped as a palm slapped his ass without any warning.

"I want you to count them out."

"Yes, sir. That was one, sir."

Another slap, this time on the other cheek. "Two, sir."

And on and on, until John called out "Twelve, sir."

"Good enough. Now, spread your legs for me."

John spread his legs open and he felt one of Luka's lubed fingers slip into his asshole. John moaned as that finger brushed against his prostate. "Yes, please sir," he panted.

"Not yet." Luka chuckled as he worked another finger inside John. He twisted and turned the fingers, stretching John out a bit. Then he withdrew them long enough to grab the butt plug that he had prepared for John. Patiently and slowly, Luka pushed the plug into the asshole that he had so often enjoyed.

John gasped as he felt something much bigger than Luka's fingers entering him. It had been such a long time since he had anything up his ass and he wasn't sure he could take it. "Sir? Please, it's too much."

"You can handle it, John. Trust me. You just need to relax."

"I am relaxed, sir, but it's too big."

A sharp slap on his ass quieted John. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, John. You have to trust me. It's almost all the way in now. Just a little bit more."

As far as butt plugs went, this one wasn't huge. It was only four inches long and less than an inch in diameter, but Luka now knew that John had not been lying when he claimed to have been celibate since last June. Well, celibate as far as other men were concerned. When they had been messing around last year, John had taken things larger than this up his ass and enjoyed it.

"Almost there, baby, almost there," Luka whispered as he pushed the last of the plug into John. The flanged bottom fit snugly against his bottom. "It's all in."

"Is it, sir?" John asked. He felt Luka smack his ass again and the jolt made the butt plug rub against his prostate, eliciting a loud moan from his throat.

"Do you like that?" Luka asked, a laugh in his voice.

"Oh, yes, sir. It feels great." John answered with a smile.

"Up with you then and get dressed. Then pack up everything. It's time to get on the road. I think we can make it to the cabin before lunch."

John stood, feeling the butt plug with every movement he made. Luka had already laid out clothes for him to wear: slacks, a button down shirt, boat shoes.

"I'm going to go check us out. Be done with the packing by the time I get back." Luka grabbed the door key and left.

John quickly dressed, then packed up all the toys. As he moved around the room to gather their belongings, he could feel the plug doing wonderful things to his body. Even without the cock ring there was no way he would have gotten soft as long as this butt plug was in him. John took advantage of Luka's absence to take some pills. So far he wasn't hurting but he knew that would change as the rest of the day wore on. He looked at his watch as he packed and noted that it was just after seven in the morning. They had slept quite a while and Luka was right when he said they would make the cabin before lunch.

John had the suitcases by the door and was just adding the bag of toys to the pile when there was a knock on the door. John answered it, letting Luka back into the room.

"You have everything?" Luka asked.

"Yes, sir. I've gone over the room twice to make sure that nothing's being left behind."

"Good. Let's get this stuff back in the Jeep and back on the road. I'll drive."

"Yes, sir."

Together they loaded the Jeep, then got on the road. Luka pulled into a fast food drive-through and got them a quick breakfast and coffee.

Luka smiled as he thought about the surprises he had in store for John. First off was the remote that was in the pocket of his jacket. The butt plug that he had inserted in John would vibrate whenever Luka would flip a switch. Luka could even vary the speed and intensity of the vibrations. He was looking forward to seeing John's face the first time he felt the vibrations in his body. The next surprise was about to happen now that John was finished eating.

"Done?" Luka asked.

"Yes, sir." John balled up his trash and put it in the bag, then finished off his coffee.

"Good. Unbutton your shirt, then undo your pants and pull your cock out. I don't want you to touch it after that."

"Yes, sir." John hurried to undo his shirt, pulling it open so Luka could easily see his clamped nipples. Then he unbuttoned his pants and lowered the zipper. He didn't have to reach inside to move anything -- the minute the fabric opened his cock jumped out, at attention for Luka. John knew that Luka would soon be touching him and he longed to feel Luka's hand upon his body again. And John couldn't deny that he was still turned on by having someone look at his body, even if it was now scarred from surgery.

Luka glanced quickly at John, noting the look of desire on his face. Luka knew that John was expecting to be fondled at some point during the trip. And he was intending to fulfill that expectation, just not in the time and manner that John wanted. Keeping John on his toes was too much fun, Luka thought.

"Why don't you find something for us on the radio?" Luka asked. He knew that when John leaned forward and over to reach the radio that several different things would happen to his body. The chains would pull, the butt plug would rub against him inside and sure enough, a radio station was found to the accompaniment of much moaning and groaning. More than once Luka saw John's hand drift toward his cock, but he would always stop before he actually touched himself.

Finally, John leaned back in his seat. "How's that, sir?"

"I didn't know you liked country music."

"I don't. But it's the only station that will come in clearly, sir." John knew that if he kept trying to find a station then he was running the risk of having his small movements make him come, and he didn't have permission to come. Although with the way he was feeling right now, he was almost willing to face being punished for coming without Luka's express permission.

"It'll do for now I suppose." Luka saw a sign that the bridge was just ahead and he pulled over on the shoulder of the road. "Button up your shirt and cover yourself until we get through the toll gate." Luka had no intention of giving strangers an eyeful of John. At least not the type of stranger that would be collecting the toll for the bridge. However, that didn't mean that Luka didn't like showing others that John was his.

As soon as John was once more dressed, Luka leaned over and kissed him, nibbling lightly on his bottom lip. As Luka pulled away he was pleased to see that John's lips were full from his desire. Then Luka dipped his head to suck on a clamped nipple. He gave each one equal attention, sucking and licking them through John's silk shirt. When Luka pulled back onto the road, John's shirt had two large wet patches over his nipples, and Luka noted that there was also a growing wet patch over John's cock where the pre-cum was letting him know just how aroused John was right now.

When Luka pulled up at the toll booth, he took his time looking for the money. The woman in the booth was giving him the once over before turning her attention to John. She obviously agreed with Luka's opinion that John was luscious because she licked her lips as she accepted the money, her eyes still on John. Luka also saw the exact moment that her eyes saw the wet spots on John's clothing. Her eyes widened and she gulped, looking from John to Luka, then back to John. Her 'have a nice day, sir' sounded a bit strained to Luka and he was chuckling as he pulled away. Luka was pleased to see that John was already unbuttoning his shirt. Luka knew his own will power was being sorely tested and he ached to reach out to fondle John, wanting to make him moan with pleasure once again. But he didn't. Instead he decided to pass the time away by finding out more about John.

"So, you never did tell me how you ended up meeting Mike."

"It's not a very interesting story, sir."

"Tell it to me anyway." Luka reached out and turned off the radio since he didn't like country music too much either. "I want to know how you first met him and how you got involved in the club."

"I met Mike through my girlfriend, sir. Roxanne was a bit of a player, although she wasn't into BDSM. She liked swapping and kinky sex, but no rough stuff. We had started to reach a boring point in our relationship and I was thinking of breaking up with her. Roxanne had some notion that I was interested in Lucy and she was forever on my case about Lucy. It was very irritating, but an irritating girl friend was better than no girlfriend, at least that's what I thought."

"And Roxanne knew Mike?" Luka knew that Mike was bisexual, equally fond of women as he was of men, so that bit of information didn't shock him.

"She knew him. I guess they used to have a lot of parties at his house. One weekend, Roxanne took me there. I didn't know it, but they had a party planned for right after dinner with me as the dessert."

"And you found that you liked it?"

John grinned. "Very much so, sir. A few nights before that a couple that Roxanne knew had dropped by the house and the guy and I had sucked each other off. I thought that had been pretty hot, but it didn't really prepare me for when I was finger fucked by another guy at Mike's."

"If I remember the video correctly, it was more than one guy who did that to you. And you seemed to enjoy them all equally."

"Mike taped that?" John had known that the things he had done at the club had been taped, and a few things at Mike's BDSM parties, but he hadn't known that Mike had taped that particular night. "I didn't know that, sir."

"Hmm. So, you had a good time getting finger fucked while women fucked themselves on your cock. So how did you end up in the BDSM world?"

"A few days after the dinner party, Roxanne told me that Mike was offering me membership in their little club. He wanted to talk to me about it, alone, at his place. She...was very persuasive about wanting me to join. So, I called Mike and set up a time to meet him on the following weekend. I arrived on time, and I was shocked when I rang the bell and the door was opened by a naked man. That was Nick, who had also served as the butler for the dinner party. All he was wearing was a slave collar, and his piercings. He escorted me to the living room, where Mike was waiting for me, Cassandra draped across his lap." John could still remember the way that scene had effected him. He wasn't as shocked as he could have been, but he was shocked to find that he wished he were Cassandra and not Mike.

**************************************

John paused just inside the doorway of the living room, a feeling of shock over what he was seeing. The maid from the dinner party was naked and bent over Mike's lap. The woman's head was facing John, but since she had it lowered, he couldn't see the expression on her face. All he could see were her reddened buttocks. Mike had just smacked her bottom and was about to deliver another blow when Nick, the butler, announced that John was there.

Mike looked up at John and smiled. "I'll be right with you. I have to finish disciplining my slave. Cass has been a very naughty girl today." Mike administered two more slaps, one to each butt cheek, then he told her to get to her feet. Even when she was standing, she still kept her head down. John glanced around and saw that the butler was standing the same way, head down, legs spread apart and hands clasped behind his back. As John watched her submit to Mike, he became aware that he was hard. Watching her getting spanked had aroused him, and it was another shock to his system to realize that he was hard because he wanted to be the one getting spanked by Mike.

"Nick, bring us something to drink. Cassandra, you may go to your room. I want you to stand in the corner for thirty minutes to think about what you did wrong and the punishment you received."

"Yes, Master," she replied. Then she left the room. Nick was still standing there.

"Master, what would your guest care to drink?"

Mike looked over at John. "Water would be fine, thank you." John now had his body back under control, but he could have sworn that Mike was smiling at him as if he knew why John had been hard.

"Right away, Master. Sir." And then Nick left the room.

"Have a seat, John. I'm not sure how much Roxanne told you."

John sat in one of the armchairs, thinking it would be safer than sitting on the couch with Mike. "She didn't say much. Roxanne said that you have a club, the people who were here for the dinner party, and that you wanted to ask me to join."

Mike nodded. "That's right. Did she tell you anything more?"

John shook his head as Nick returned to the room with a glass in each hand. John accepted his water from him and then watched as Nick served the glass of wine to Mike.

"You may wait out in the hallway, slave."

"Yes, Master." Nick left the room.

"May I ask you something?" John said, knowing he had to look as confused as he felt.

"Sure," Mike replied, a knowing smile on his face.

"Why did he call you 'Master'?"

"Because I am his Master. Nick and Cassandra are contract slaves. Most slave contracts run for the length of one year, but Nick has been with me for close to three years now."

"Contract slaves?" John was still confused.

"It's one step further than being a sub." Mike obviously saw that John was still confused and he continued. "A submissive. Bottom. I'm talking about sex, John. Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism. Cass and Nick are my sex slaves."

"Oh." John could feel his face warming as Mike's meaning slowly began to make sense to him.

"You've never done any of that, have you, John?"

"No. I haven't." John took a sip of his water, hoping that it would help hide the fact he was even more embarrassed.

"Shame. I bet you'd be a great sub."

"Excuse me?"

"I was wondering if you would be interested in another club of mine. Well, not actually mine, but one I belong to. I'm allowed to sponsor new members."

"Another sex club?"

"That's right. But, this one is strictly a BDSM club. We have a few female members who are dommes, and a few women subs, but most of the membership is made up of gay males. I noticed the other night that you seemed to enjoy sucking cock."

John grew angry with himself as his blood pounded and his face grew redder with his humiliation over the fact that someone had noticed that. He couldn't deny it, so he didn't try.

"John, I'm not trying to embarrass you," Mike said, a kind smile on his face now. "I'm just trying to find out what you like. I enjoyed it very much when you sucked me off the other night, and I couldn't help but notice how much you liked it when your ass was being messed with. Does the idea of all the cock you can suck have any appeal to you? Or how about having more than just fingers inside of you? There are men out there who would treasure you, John. Your reactions to the sexual stimulation were a joy to behold."

"I think I need to leave now." John said, but he didn't move to stand just yet. He knew that Mike would see his erection if he stood. John was confused as to why those questions had made him aroused, but they had. But he knew he didn't want Mike to know it.

"How about coming to the club for one night? Sort of a test run? I can show you around the place and you can get a feel for what happens there. If you want to participate, then you'd be more than welcome, but participation won't be mandatory."

"I don't think so." John finally said.

Mike smiled again. "I think you might enjoy watching grown men getting spanked."

Damn, Mike had noticed that he had gotten hard while he was spanking Cassandra. John shifted in his seat, but his erection was refusing to cooperate with his brain's demands for it to subside.

"I think I'll pass."

"Very well. The invitation is an open one, John. If you change your mind at any time, call me. Now, let's talk about the other club. The one that Roxanne is a member of..."

John tried to pay attention to what Mike was saying, but his mind was on the other club and invitation to check it out. He couldn't. He just couldn't. But he wanted to visit it to see what happened in a place like that. Still, when he finally left Mike's, he had not accepted either invitation. He had told Mike that he would think about the one. If Roxanne was a member then it couldn't be all that bad, right? But, John didn't mention the BDSM club.

That night, Roxanne talked him into joining the club. When he balked at being the one to call and tell Mike of his decision, she took pity on him and said she would call to set things up. John's mind was still on the other club, so he didn't pay much attention to what she said. As a matter of fact, Roxanne had to call out his name three times to get his attention. He looked over at her, feeling guilty. She was covering the mouthpiece with her hand.

"Sorry. What?"

"When can you get another weekend off? It doesn't have to be a Friday, Saturday night will work as well."

John thought about his schedule. He was working this Friday, but had Saturday night off and he told her that. He listened as she relayed that information to Mike, then confirmed that they would be there at six. She hung up and crawled back into bed with him, shivering from the cold in the basement.

"Weaver needs to buy you a heater to go down here," Roxanne said as she snuggled against him.

"It's not so bad once you get warm in bed. What did Mike say?"

"The initiation is set for six this Saturday."

"Initiation?"

Roxanne nodded. "Everyone goes through an initiation, John. It is a very exclusive club, you know."

John wondered if she had any inkling about the other club that Mike had asked him to join. He doubted it.

"So, is everybody there at the initiation?"

Roxanne shook her head. "Mike will call the people who will need to be there. I might not even get to go. Mike likes to cater the initiation to the person."

"What happened at yours? Or are you allowed to tell me?"

"I can tell." Roxanne said. "I had to show up at Mike's alone, then I was told that I had to have sex with several club members in another room and that it would be filmed. Like we were making a porn movie or something. I had to strip before I went into the room and when I got in there I saw that there were six people waiting for me. Three men and three women."

"And you had sex with all of them?"

"Yeah, I had sex all right. We must have done it in every conceivable position. I was pretty sore the next morning. But, my initiation was better than Karen's. She ended up having to service one of Mike's dogs."

"Excuse me? Karen had to do what?"

Roxanne laughed. "She said that it happened out by the pool. She was in the middle of a circle of people and one of the dogs was brought to her. Mike has these two huge Great Danes, both males. Anyway, she first had to perform oral sex on the dog, then she had to let the dog fuck her."

"My God." John felt stunned at hearing that. Karen may have been pretty wild with him, but overall she had seemed like such a nice, quiet girl. Definitely not the type he could picture engaging in sex with an animal. Not that he had ever thought about anyone in that capacity.

Roxanne laughed again. "Oh, it wasn't all that bad. Karen quite likes being fucked by dogs. She's been trying to convince me to do it."

"And are you going to?"

Roxanne shrugged. "I don't know. What do you think? Would it turn you on to watch me getting my rocks off with a dog?"

"Hell, no. Roxanne, that's just disgusting!" John didn't bother to repress his shudder.

"You're such a prude sometimes, John."


To be continued...
Chapter Six by Megan Samuels
Luka laughed out loud. "She called *you* a prude? I can't believe that. This Roxanne must have been pretty naďve."

"Oh, she was anything *but* naďve, sir." John smirked as he spoke. "Roxanne had a few more surprises in store for me."

"So, you got initiated into the couples club?" Luka asked.

John nodded. "Yeah. It was something right out of one of Malucci's wet dreams. Six women who had me all to themselves."

"Really? And was that filmed by chance?"

John nodded again. "Mike is a film freak, you know that, sir."

"I've never seen this film."

"I don't think that Mike mixes his clubs too much. There are a few people who overlap both clubs, but not all that many. I found that out a few nights later at the next couples get together."

"Oh? In what way?"

"That's the night that Mike decided to show me what I was missing by not being a member of his other club."

While there were some times that John knew he would never fully remember, that night was one that he could see in vivid detail whenever he thought about it.

"Instead of dinner, we just met for sex. I was busy with another woman, I don't really remember where Roxanne had wandered off to, when I looked to my right and saw Bill and Karen. They were performing oral sex on each other and watching them made me even more aroused."

"Bill and Karen as in Roxanne's friends?"

"Yeah. Even though I had sucked Bill off before, I was a little surprised at how strongly I reacted to seeing them together again. And then Karen let go of Bill's cock and looked at me, asking me if I liked what I was seeing. By then, I had quit messing with the woman and she was moving on to someone else, her husband going with her. I crawled across the few feet separating me from Karen and Bill, and since Karen was no longer sucking Bill's cock, I went down on it while she went down on me. I didn't care who saw me; all I cared about was making Bill come. I wanted to once again feel the power of controlling another person's satisfaction."

"That alone can be a big turn on for some people. I know I enjoy that." Luka said with a grin.

"Believe me, sir, I've noticed that about you," John replied with a grin of his own. He resumed his narrative. "As Bill was about to come, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was Cassandra, and she asked me to follow her upstairs, saying that I was urgently needed up there. I guess my medical instincts kicked in then because I didn't find it at all difficult to leave Bill and follow Cassandra. I kept thinking about what I had in my black bag, which was out in the Jeep, and if I should send Cassandra out for it before or after I found out what the 'emergency' ended up being. She stopped in front of a closed door and knocked, then entered, beckoning me to follow her. The room was huge and I guessed it was the master bedroom. Cassandra stopped in the middle of the room, where a cross was set up. I didn't know what it was at the time, I just saw a big, wooden 'X' there. Mike was seated on the bed and he dismissed Cassandra rather quickly."

"Leaving you alone with Mike and a whipping cross?" Luka asked.

"Yeah," John answered absently. I just stood there looking at Mike and he sat there looking back at me. Then he reached behind him on the bed and picked up a belt, which he then started to slap into his hand. I was instantly hard when I saw that, remembering how much it had turned me on to watch him spank Cassandra before, and how much I had wanted it then."

*****************
"Do you know what this is?" Mike asked as he walked over to the cross, lightly caressing it with the belt.

"Not really," John replied.

Mike slowly smiled. "This is a whipping cross. The ankles are secured here," Mike used the belt as a pointer as he explained the apparatus to John. "The wrists here. After a person is secured here, the fun begins."

John's mouth was dry as he began to understand just what the 'fun' was that Mike was referring to. "I see."

"Not if I have my way, John." Mike walked to his dresser and picked up a black piece of material. "Do you trust me, John? Really trust me?"

John thought about that for all of two seconds before nodding. "I trust you."

Mike's smile grew broad. "I was hoping you'd say that. I'd like to put you on the cross, John. Give you the spanking that you've been craving ever since you watched me discipline my slave. And I'd like have you blindfolded while it's happening."

John wanted that, too. Perhaps a little too much, he thought. He didn't want to let Mike how just how anxious he was to experience what Mike had offered. "And if I don't like it?"

Mike shrugged. "Then we stop. All you have to do is tell me that you don't like it."

"No fancy safe word to have to remember?"

Mike shook his head. "No. Just a simple 'stop' or 'red' will suffice. Red is almost universal for stop, so it's a good choice." Mike stood beside the cross, waiting.

John couldn't keep his eyes from the cross and he wasn't too surprised when he found himself standing in front of it, gingerly his hand over the smooth oak. "Okay. I'll try it."

"Good. I don't think you'll regret this, John. I know I won't."

The blindfold was first, then John's ankles were secured and lastly, his wrists. Mike stayed nearby, or at least John thought he was near because he could hear the man breathing and it sounded as if Mike were just to his right. He felt Mike's hands lightly kneading his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked, his voice coming from next to John's ear.

"Yes."

"The restraints aren't too tight? I don't want to cut off your circulation."

"I'm fine." John tested the bonds and found them to be loose enough to keep his blood flowing while remaining tight enough to hold him in place.

"Good. We'll begin soon, John."

John could hear the soft padding of feet across the wood floor and he tensed in anticipation of what was going to happen next. His breath coming quick and harshly, John waited. But nothing happened. Had Mike left the room for some reason without telling him? John's body sagged against the frame as he pondered that thought -- Mike might have gone to get something he needed, or he might just be playing mind games with him.

John didn't get a chance to dwell on either idea because without warning he heard a whoosh of air and then felt a sharp sting on his buttocks. The sting was barely turning into a slow burn when John felt another sting on his skin, this one just above the other. He gasped out loud and felt his wrists pulling at the bonds, but he didn't call out for Mike to stop. He wanted more. Never in his life had he been spanked. Not by his parents, nor in school. He had expected being spanked to feel like a punishment, but much to his surprise John found it exhilarating. Bound to the wood, his bare skin caressing the cross, John found himself giving up all control over his body and his reactions. There was no urgency here, no need for him to have to make decisions between life and death, between holding compressions or continuing. There was really not even a need for the safe word because Mike was experienced with this and John felt confident that Mike would stop things before they went too far. He could trust Mike to do this, trust Mike to take charge of him. With that revelation, with the freedom of giving up control, John found himself soaring, the pain fading from his consciousness.

It wasn't until the blows stopped that John found himself back in Mike's bedroom. He could feel a wetness on his face and knew he had been crying, but he didn't remember shedding any tears, didn't remember hurting to the point of needing to cry.

And yet, even though he was grounded once more, John was surprised when he felt the open mouth of a bottle touching his lips.

"Drink. You need the water and the rest, John." Mike said as he held the water bottle to John's mouth. "You're doing great, John, just great. Don't you all agree?"

John barely comprehended Mike's words, but there was no missing the sounds of general agreement that he heard from all around him. He was being spanked like this in front of an audience? He struggled to discern the voices, wanting to know if Roxanne was one of those watching, but all he could make out were male voices.

As a damp and cool rag was gently wiped over his face, Mike said, "While you haven't been a member here long, we've all noticed how much you enjoy it when there's something hard in your ass. Tonight though, you're going to graduate from fingers to something much more fulfilling. I'm going to fuck you now, John, but I won't hurt you. You'll feel the lube in a second and then I'll be in you. Do you want to keep the blindfold on or would you like me to remove it?"

"On." John was hard, had been hard for most of the spanking, and he wanted Mike to take him. But he was also embarrassed to be fucked in front of other men. The blindfold offered anonymity, safety. He also felt a bit of surprise that he had so easily accepted Mike's declaration of fucking him. He knew Mike wouldn't hurt him, and, to be quite honest, John was eagerly anticipating what it would feel like to have a penis inside of him. The fingers had felt good enough, he remembered, massaging his prostate and nearly making him come. A penis, which was much larger and harder than fingers, would have to feel even better.

"Very well." The cool rag disappeared and then John felt a coolness against the hot flesh around his asshole. Mike was generous with his application of the lube and John next felt the head of Mike's cock pushing against his opening. At that moment John did feel a bit of apprehension, but not because he was about to be fucked, it was because he couldn't tell if Mike was wearing a condom.

"Condom?" John asked, not even sure if he was supposed to talk and not really sure if he would tell Mike to stop if the answer was "no".

"Yes, John, I'm wearing a condom. We all are."

John's sphincter muscles stretched slowly as Mike eased his way in John's anus, and John listened to Mike talk as the man took his time entering him. "I get to fuck you, but the others want your mouth. We've all seen how much you like to suck cock, John, and they all want to help make you happy tonight. As you might have guessed by now, all the men in this room are members of the club. What you didn't know is that they are also members of that other club I mentioned to you. The one where you could go and be spanked as you so rightly deserve. The club where you can stay on your knees for hours with cock after cock in your mouth. The club where you can be suspended in a harness, your legs out of the way as cock after cock fills your hungry asshole, fucking you senseless. But, you don't want that, do you, John? That's what you told me before, isn't it? You don't even want to visit that club to see what happens." Mike was finally all the way in and John felt as if he would burst from being so completely filled.

Mike's voice was now right beside his ear again. "Have you changed your mind, John? Would you like to visit? Maybe try out the facilities? We have so many things there that you would find enjoyable, a heated swimming pool, a weight room, a great play room. We have all kinds of toys for play, videos to watch and learn from, men who will fill your ass as completely as I am. Men eager to fuck your eager ass. Do you want to see the club, John?"

As Mike slowly pulled out, John nodded. "Yes. I've changed my mind." The hardness of Mike's body slammed back into him and John grunted, then moaned. "Please?"

"Of course, John. I think we'd all like to take you on a tour. But...first things first."

Mike continued his slow and hard fuck and when he was done he released John's ankles first. But when he released his wrists, Mike pulled them behind John's back and retied them, keeping John bound as he stood in the middle of the room. John could hear a flurry of activity -- the scraping of wood against wood as the cross was moved aside, a murmur of voices. Then John was pushed to his knees, surprised to find a pillow on the floor to cushion his knees. Before he could thank anyone for that bit of thoughtfulness, he felt the tip of a latex clad cock against his lips. John opened his mouth and took in the offered treat. In a way he was glad that Mike had gone to this extra step to convince him to join the BDSM club -- John was certainly enjoying himself, even though he still had yet to come. Somehow, gaining his own release wasn't as important as proving to these men that he could suck cock like no other they had ever encountered and would never encounter again.

*************************

"So, you weren't slowly seduced or pushed into anything you didn't want?" Luka carefully asked.

John laughed. "No sir. I found myself wanting everything and getting it."

"I guess I was lucky to be there to reap the benefits of all that." Luka reached over with his right hand and began to play with John's exposed cock, eliciting a deep moan from his lover. With a grin, Luka rubbed his thumb over the wet tip, then he put both hands back on the steering wheel. "We're almost to town, so you need to put your clothes back in place. We've got some grocery shopping to do."

"Shopping?" Luka expected him to walk through a store with his nipples and cock bound to each other? And a butt plug up his ass giving him a continual hard-on?

A quick slap against his cock let John know that he had forgotten his orders.

"Sorry, sir. You want me to go shopping with you?" John asked as he began to button his shirt.

"I do. How else can we purchase what we'll need? I don't think we can live off sex alone out at the cabin, do you?"

"Ah, no, sir. I guess we can't." John tucked his shirt in before zipping his pants and fastening them closed. The pressure of the material against the chains that connected the nipple clamps and second cock ring was great, and John knew that it was going to be quite an exhilarating adventure to walk through a grocery store with all the stimulation that would be happening to his body. He grinned at the thought, then quickly chased the joy away from his face, hoping that Luka hadn't noticed his glee.

Luka shifted his eyes back to the road, having already seen how much John was looking forward to this shopping trip. The remote for the butt plug was heavy in Luka's pocket and he was so looking forward to engaging it while they were in the fresh produce aisle. Or maybe he would wait until they were in the meat section.

Luka had ordered John to push the shopping cart and he walked ahead of him, turning his head every now and then to ask him questions about whether he liked this kind of vegetable or this kind. The store wasn't too crowded, it was too early for that, and except for the man who was restocking produce, the two of them were all alone in this section of the store.

"Wait here while I look at the apples," Luka said.

"Yes, sir." John brought the cart to a stop, noting with amusement that Luka had instructed him to stop in front of the cucumbers. He idly wondered if any of those would be joining their purchases. He had been fucked with food before, so it wouldn't be anything new for him. All of a sudden he felt a rush of sensation as a fast and rough vibration started in his ass. His cock jumped to an even greater attention, tugging harshly on his teats and John gasped out loud. He looked over at Luka and saw that he was grinning. Luka then lifted his hand out of his pocket and John saw that he had some type of box in it. Luka looked at the box and turned a control on it and the vibrating sensation slowed considerably, although it was still there. That son of a bitch had a remote control for the butt plug.

Luka smiled wickedly as he adjusted the vibration one more time. He could see the shudder that passed over John's body and knew that he was close to pushing John over the edge. It certainly wouldn't do to have John come in the middle of the grocery store, so Luka turned the remote to the 'off' position, noting the disappointment that swept over John's face. Luka could sympathize with that disappointment -- he was impatient to get to the cabin where he could toy with John at ease and bring them both to a very sweet release.

Grabbing a bag of apples, Luka walked over to John and put them into the cart. "Select a few cucumbers," Luka instructed. "For eating."

Luka would have to say that, John thought as he looked over the selection. He purchased a few, hoping they were ripe enough to be eaten. He knew very little about preparing food, let alone selecting it for consumption.

John was tying off the end of the plastic bag when he felt Luka lean in behind him. "Now you may select some for playing, J.C." he whispered in his ear.

John shivered as Luka's breath ticked the back of his neck and he grabbed another bag, then once more looked over the cucumbers. If this was for play then he was damn well going to get just what he wanted.

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?"

John turned his head to look at the man who had been restocking the oranges. He hadn't heard him approach and was a bit startled by his sudden appearance. "No, thank you. I'm doing fine."

"Are you sure? I was told that you needed assistance in picking out decent cucumbers. Although I can assure you that all of our produce is of the utmost quality." The man picked up a cucumber. "Now, take this one, for instance. It has a nice dark green color. Uniform on all sides. It's firm, too." The guy squeezed it. "All important things to look for in a cucumber. Now, what will you be using them for? A salad, or perhaps for marinating?"

"I was trying to pick out some to use for sex. Do you think this one would be adequate for being inserted into a rectum?" John asked as he held up a long and firm one. He had put on his most innocent expression. "It's long enough, but is it firm enough?"

The man's face turned beet red and the flush began to spread down his neck. He dropped the cucumber he was holding and began to back away from John. "Never mind," he muttered just seconds before turning around and heading through the doors to the back.

"Well, now you've gone and done it, J.C. You scared him away. How can he help you learn how to select a decent cucumber if you scare him off?" Luka asked as he approached the cart once more to deposit more groceries inside.

"I asked him if he thought this one was firm enough for anal sex, but he didn't answer me, sir."

"I see. So, you're trying to tell me that the blame doesn't lie with you, but rather with the produce manager?"

John nodded. "Exactly, sir."

"I'll take that into consideration. I think we're quite done with the produce, don't you?"

"Yes, sir." John tossed a few more cucumbers into the bag, then put it into the cart and followed Luka to the next section of the market.


To be continued...
Chapter Seven by Megan Samuels
When they were out of the store, John started to load the groceries into the back of the Jeep.

"I'm going over to the hardware store to pick up a few items. When you're done with the bags, you may smoke until I return. But not in the Jeep. I don't want to smell the smoke in there."

"Yes, sir," John replied.

John hurried with the loading, then returned the cart to the front of the store. When he returned to the Jeep, Luka was no where in sight, so John reached into the backseat to find his coat. His cigarettes and lighter were in one of the pockets and he quickly lit up, deeply inhaling the nicotine. Man, that felt good. He hadn't realized how much he needed a cigarette until Luka had given him permission to smoke. He was halfway through the cigarette when he felt that familiar jolt in his ass and the vibrations began again. John carefully extinguished the cigarette, made sure it was cold to the touch and then threw it away. By then, Luka was back to the Jeep. He tossed his purchases into the back, then closed it.

"Let's go."

"Yes, sir."

They got into the Jeep and back on the road to the cabin. Both men knew that it wasn't a long drive from this point and they were eagerly anticipating their arrival there. Luka decided to keep the vibrations on low for a bit, just to keep John on edge. And John was loving every minute of it.

Luka recognized a few landmarks and knew they were almost to the private property that housed Mike's cabin. He pulled off to the side of the road and turned to look at John. He had let him keep his pants and shirt closed this time since the butt plug had been doing such a good job, but now it was time for the next step. "Take off all your clothes and put them in your suitcase. You don't need them anymore."

"Yes, sir." John released his seatbelt and then began to unbutton his shirt. Luka shook his head.

"Get out of the Jeep and strip."

"Yes, sir." John opened the door and stepped out onto the shoulder of the road. He quickly stripped, then reached into the back seat to grab his bag, folding his clothes neatly before putting them into the bag, then laying his shoes on top, upside down so they wouldn't get his clothes dirty. Then he put the bag back into the Jeep and climbed into the passenger seat.

Luka trailed his index finger down the center of John's chest, snagging the chains and lightly tugging on them, making John softly groan as the chains pulled on his nipples and cock. "Much better. Much better indeed," Luka said. Then he leaned over further and kissed John, pushing his tongue into John's mouth and ravishing him completely before pulling away and putting the Jeep back into gear. "Buckle up."

"Yes, sir." John put his seat belt back on, then took a few steadying breaths to counteract the raging desire that Luka had once more awakened in him.

A few minutes later Luka pulled to a stop at the guardhouse at the entrance to the privately owned property at the end of the island. The guard stepped over to the Jeep and looked at Luka's ID.

"Mr. Mike informed me about your arrival. Do you know yet how long you'll be staying?"

"Not yet. A few days at least."

The guard nodded, then made a few notations on his clipboard. "That's fine. We do patrol on a regular basis, so don't be surprised if you see one of our Jeeps out and about. There are two other houses in use right now, so you aren't alone here."

"That's fine. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have a good time." The guard eyed John with appreciation. "Both of you."

"We intend to." Luka pulled away without another word. Even though his intention of having John strip prior to them reaching the guardhouse had been to show off his...what was John now? Not his slave anymore. Lover then? Did it matter? Luka had wanted to show him off and make it known to the guard that this fine piece of ass in the Jeep with him was his and his alone. So why then did he feel so jealous over the fact that the guard had liked what he saw? Still scowling over that, Luka pulled up the long dirt and gravel drive that led to Mike's cabin. Cabin was a loose term for what he parked in front of though. It was constructed of logs, so perhaps that's why Mike called it a cabin. But it was two stories high, with a widow's walk on the roof. There was a flagpole there from which two pennants flew -- one on each side. Luka also knew that if the pennants were removed it would be an excellent place for securing someone. A long and deep porch ran all the way around the ground floor, and a deck ran around two sides of the house on the second floor. Luka remembered there being a small cellar instead of a full basement, but Mike had basically turned the entire house and property into a dungeon and didn't need a basement for that here. Luka was very much looking forward to spending time here alone with John.

****************

The air felt cool to John's overheated skin and he wished that he wasn't blindfolded so he could see just how much progress Luka - no, Luka was still his Master, whether he admitted it or not, had made with unloading the Jeep. He kept hearing his Master's footsteps as Luka went from inside the cabin to the Jeep and back again, but John had no idea how much Luka was carrying with each trip. It pained John to know that as a slave, he should have been the one doing the carrying, but Luka had insisted on making use of the hooks and rings that Mike had so thoughtfully installed on the porch. So, John's ankles had been secured to the rings on the floor. They were quite a distance apart, and John's legs had been stretched wide open in order for Luka to attach the ankle cuffs to the rings. Then his arms were stretched far and wide above his head, and the wrist cuffs attached to the hooks in the porch ceiling. John was spread eagle on the porch that faced the driveway and road, exposed for anyone to see. He knew that his erect cock was prominent, he could even now feel it pulsating as his intense arousal was continuing to go unrelieved. His cock bobbed with each step that Luka took on the wooden floor of the porch, and every now and then his Master would playfully swipe at his cock. All these motions only served to put more pressure on his very tender nipples. Even though John knew the clamps weren't drawing blood, he still had the feeling that the clamps were biting into his skin.

Finally, John heard the unmistakable sound of the tailgate being closed and the rear window shut. Then he heard his Master's footsteps. They stopped in front of John, and he licked his lips in anticipation of what Luka would do next. When those footsteps resumed and disappeared into the cabin, John felt his body sag in his restraints. He had been hoping for something from his Master -- a word, a touch, a fuck. Something.

John hissed in pain when a lash made contact with his ass. He had no warning of what was to happen and it made the pain that much more pleasurable. His Master must have taken off his shoes when he went in the house, John thought. Then another stroke of the whip and John felt his body shudder. "Yes," he whispered. "More please, sir." He cried out, wanting to feel another caress of the whip against his body, already feeling as if he were floating about his own body as he entered subspace.

And he did, but this time it came from in front of his body, and he cried out loud when a softer lash hit his sore and throbbing cock, then immediately after came into contact with his balls. "Master," he gasped.

"I'm not your Master."

"You will always be my Master," John said, then he bit down on his lip as the gentler whip kissed his nipples. Without any more warning, the nipple clamps were removed at the same time and John screamed from the pain as the blood began to flow back into his abused skin. He could feel pre-cum dripping down his cock, knew he was so close to coming that it wouldn't take but another stroke or two of any kind of whip or paddle to push him over the edge.

Hands were then on his chest, massaging the area around his nipples to help bring the feeling back. Then his Master's warm mouth touched him, sucking and nipping at each nipple, taking his time with each one, making John groan from frustration. He wanted to come now.

As if he could read his mind, his Master softly laughed. "You will come when I say you can come, and not before."

"Yes, sir," John reluctantly said, not wanting to anger Luka by calling him 'Master' again. Even though he so very much wanted and needed to come, John had to obey his Master, even if the obedience was driving him crazy from want and need.

Then those incredible lips were gone and John felt the strands of the whip trail around his body as Luka walked behind him. Luka's hands parted his ass cheeks, and grasped the butt plug. "I think you're done with this." It was pulled out slowly, but before it could reach the halfway point, it was pushed back in, but not all the way. His Master kept this going for a bit, chuckling every time John would try to push his hips backward, seeking more of the toy.

"Patience, my pet. Patience." The butt plug was now out all the way, but something else was pushing it's way inside John's ass.

"Ahh, yes, Master. Please fuck me," John begged.

Another chuckle. "Is that what I'm doing? Are you sure?" And the voice was now in front of John, but there was still something up his ass.

"A cucumber, Master?"

"Very good. The same cucumber you were asking the produce manager about. So, is it true that a cucumber is really better than a man?" Again those lips were on his skin, but this time placing butterfly kisses on John's face and neck before the teeth began to gently nibble his lower lip. Unable to speak, John shook his head.

"I thought not," Luka said as he pulled away from John, deciding at the moment to ignore the fact that John kept calling him 'Master'. He actually felt masterful at the moment as he played John's body for both of their pleasures. He stepped back behind him and used the cucumber to tease him a bit more. Then he pulled it out and tossed it beside the butt plug. John would clean the porch in a bit. Right now, Luka had better things to do with his time than worry about what was on the porch. He finished undressing, then rolled a condom over his hard cock. A bit of lubricant was applied and then Luka spread John's ass wide once more. He positioned the head of his cock at John's opening, waiting for a sign from John that he was ready. Luka bent his head and licked his way from one shoulder to the other, then he felt John's hips move backward and at the same time, Luka pushed forward. Both of them gasped from the pleasurable tightness as John's body sheathed Luka's cock. Luka had been hard so many times during the trip to the cabin that he knew he wouldn't last. Quite frankly, he was surprised that John had lasted this long. Luka would love to have that kind of control over his body, to be able to delay his orgasm the way John could. The fucking was fast and hard, and Luka was panting by the time he came. As he pulled out, he was surprised and pleased to see that John was still hard. Luka disposed of his condom then removed both rings from John's cock. The swollen organ twitched in his hands, and Luka couldn't keep from lightly stroking it, then kneading John's balls. Luka once more directed his attention to John's nipples, roughly sucking on each one. Then he whispered "Come" and he felt John's cock jerk in his hand as his semen exploded from his body, shooting out quite far into the yard. Then John hung limply in his restraints and Luka hurriedly released him, cradling him in his arms for a several minutes.

"It's over now, pet. All over." Luka said, his voice soft as he waited for John to return from that area fondly known as 'subspace' amongst the subs and slaves, and for good reason. It was an indescribable place where the endorphins and other chemicals that the brain released during play would send a sub. A place where no pain existed, no horror, no struggle. Only pleasure and calm. Luka had been in subspace a few times when he first began playing ages ago and he understood the appeal of it. It had never taken all that much to send John there and this time had been no exception.

"Can you stand now?" Luka asked.

John nodded and Luka helped him to his feet, then they went inside the cabin. "Unpack the groceries," Luka ordered as he gently propelled John toward the large and open kitchen at the end of the great room. "I'll take care of the suitcases. And when you have everything put away you'll need to clean off the porch and everything that was used. Clean the toys thoroughly and put them away properly."

"Yes, Mast...sir."

Luka paused on the stairs to the bedrooms. "Soon, John, soon you will be able to call me 'Master' once again," Luka said, his voice so low that John couldn't possibly overhear him. Then he continued on his way, wanting to get their bedroom in order before John saw it.

Once back in the bedroom, Luka took a good look around, liking the décor and layout of the room. A huge and spacious bathroom opened to the right of the doorway, with a walk in closet beside it. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi and a huge shower complete with a hose and nozzle attachment. Above the Jacuzzi was a large picture window that had frosted glass halfway up and then clear glass the rest of the way to give the room a bit of privacy. In the bedroom, one entire wall was glass, with French doors opening out onto the deck. Heavy curtains framed the window but for now Luka left them open. The bed was a four poster set out about three feet from the wall. Heavy-duty hooks were in the ceiling directly above the bed, giving more options for bondage play. Ankle and wrist cuffs were already at each corner of the bed. An oversized recliner sat in one corner near the window and the only other furniture in the room were a dresser with a mirror and two chests of drawers. One chest was already full of various toys, so Luka left that one alone. The other one he chose for his clothes and he quickly unpacked, putting his personal toys in the top drawer. The rest of his clothes went on hangers in the closet, and he also put John's suit in there so the wrinkles would fall out. John's shoes went on the shoetree in the closet and then Luka took John's bag back to the dresser where he proceeded to unpack the rest of his things. Luka noted with interest that John's bottle of prescription painkillers was half-empty. It had only been filled two days earlier and he shouldn't have used that much of it by now. Luka would have to ask John about that later.

When Luka reached the cigarettes, he was tempted to toss them out, but he stayed his hand and instead placed them on top of the dresser. He would let John smoke, but only after he earned the privilege to do so. The bag was nearly empty when Luka encountered a folded up piece of paper. He pulled it out of the bag and opened it, his heart sinking a little as he read over the words of the slave contract he and John had signed last year. Luka had always assumed that John had destroyed his copy of the contract, but obviously he hadn't. No wonder John kept saying that he was his 'Master', Luka thought. Luka closed his eyes, remembering the hurt look in John's eyes last June when Luka had ripped their contract into pieces and dropped them over the side of the boat. At the time, Luka thought the hurt had been physical, but now he knew that it wasn't, and he felt guilty about that. Sighing, Luka folded the paper and put it at the bottom of the drawer. Then he closed the drawer and put John's bag in the closet.

When Luka went downstairs, he saw John at the kitchen sink, cleaning the butt plug. He checked the porch and saw that John had cleared it of the used condom and the cucumber, then he went back inside.

"When you're done with that job, let me know and I'll start dinner for us."

"Yes, sir." John automatically replied.

Luka leaned onto the island counter to watch John work, noting the red stripes on his ass and thighs. It didn't take much to imagine his initials branded into John's skin, or even tattooed there. At one time, they had spoken of both options. Now Luka had no idea if it would ever happen, no matter how much he wanted to claim John as his forever.

"Is everything all right, sir?" John asked, looking over his shoulder at Luka.

Luka smiled. "Everything's fine, pet. I was just admiring the view. Continue with your job."

"Yes, sir." John turned back around and smiled, feeling very content with the fact that Luka was eyeing his body. He wished it looked the way it had before when he and Luka had been an item, but it would never look that way again and John knew better than to worry about things like that. Besides, from behind him, all Luka could see were the scars from the stab wounds and not the surgical scars. Those were the ones that bothered John the most, although he had spent much of the day not worrying about them. It was a little difficult to worry about scars on your body when your Master was stroking your cock, or biting your nipple. Finally satisfied that everything was clean, John began to dry the items in preparation for sterilizing them with alcohol. That could be done in the bathroom and not the kitchen.

John gathered up the whips and butt plug, then stepped away from the counter. "I'm done here, sir. The rest I'll need to see to upstairs."

"Good. I put my toys in the top drawer of the chest of drawers closest to the bathroom in the master bedroom. When those toys are sterile you can put them up there."

"Yes, sir."

As John passed by, Luka swatted him on the ass with his hand, and then he headed for the fridge to take out the meat for dinner.


To be continued...
Chapter Eight by Megan Samuels
After dinner was over, Luka sat on the sofa to watch TV while John cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen. As John closed the door on the dishwasher and started it up, he looked over at Luka, wondering what he was supposed to do now. A good and proper slave would go to his Master and kneel at his feet to await his pleasure, but Luka had made it known far too many times that John was not to think of him as his 'Master' any longer. So, what was he supposed to do? His problem was momentarily pushed aside when Luka called out for him to bring him a beer.

John retrieved one from the fridge, opened it and walked over to the sofa. Luka reached out and John obediently put the beer in his hand. Then he spread his legs, lowered his head and clasped his hands behind his back. Waiting for his Master's pleasure.

Luka took a sip of the beer as he tried to decide just what he wanted. After a few more moments of eyeing John in submissive mode, Luka spoke up. "Lay down on the couch with your head in my lap."

John did as instructed, getting comfortable there. He sighed when Luka's hand snaked down to his cock and began to toy with it, and it responded quickly to Luka's touch. "Did you like your chair at dinner?" Luka asked with a grin.

"Yes, sir, I liked it very much," John replied with a grin of his own. He had spent the entire meal hard as Luka had decided that he had to sit on the chair that was specially made for ass play. The chair looked normal enough but for the dildo that protruded upward from the seat. Since it was sticking straight up, whoever sat there was forced to also sit completely straight, which made for some interesting internal feelings when Luka would spear something with his fork and then make John lean toward him to take it in his mouth.

"You looked as if you were enjoying it, pet." Luka used his thumb to wipe up a bead of pre-cum that was oozing from John's cock, ignoring the way that John's hips arched upward at his touch. Luka then used his fingers to tightly pull John's nipples, lifting them away from his body, and making John arch his back until his chest was high enough for Luka to lower his head so he could suckle on those delicious nubs of pleasure. He sucked and nibbled, one arm under John to hold him in place while the other hand twisted the free nipple. As John's moans reached his ears, his own cock twitched, then began to harden. He needed to decide if he wanted John to suck him off or if he wanted to fuck John?

John continued to moan as Luka toyed with him, fully enjoying the sensations that Luka was creating in his body with only his teeth and fingers. "Suck me off," Luka said as he let John's body fall back to his lap and he leaned back. John turned to his side and his hands quickly freed his Master's erection from his pants and boxers, his mouth eagerly engulfing it, sucking greedily.

"Slowly, pet. I want this to last until the news is over. The national news." They were only five minutes into the local news, so that would be nearly an hour of John's mouth on his cock. As he enjoyed John's mouth and tongue, Luka's hands continued to play with John's body, the news a mere background noise as Luka had to tread carefully, not wanting to push John's body past its limits. He didn't want to make John come yet, and he knew that it would be all too easy for that to happen right now. He still wanted to take advantage of the cuffs on the bed upstairs and that couldn't happen if John was sated too quickly.

John lay in Luka's lap, enjoying the texture of his Master's cock in his mouth. He lovingly ran his tongue around the shaft, then gently pulled back the foreskin so he could use his tongue on the tender head. Every time he would linger there too long, Luka would lightly tap him on the shoulder, signaling him to stop messing in that place and move on to another. Then John would deep-throat him for a bit before letting go of his cock to tenderly suck on his Master's balls. He would slowly pull one into his mouth and let it linger there for a few moments before he would begin to massage it with his tongue. That was another activity that would soon bring a tap on John's shoulder. John grinned as he moved his mouth back to Luka's cock, feeling good that he was brining so much pleasure to his Master, as was his duty. He loved it when Luka got pleasure from what they did, it fulfilled him and gave him purpose. Something that had been missing lately from his life. Purpose was something that Paul Sobriki had taken from him back in February, but now his Master was giving it back to him. And John was more than willing to accept Luka's special gift.

As the credits began to roll at the end of the national news, Luka decided to delay his own gratification. "Enough of that, pet. It's time to go upstairs." As John sat up, disappointment was clearly etched on his face. Luka ruffled John's hair. "Don't worry. You'll get a chance to make me come later tonight. Right now I want you to make sure all the doors and windows are locked. *All* of them."

"Yes, sir." John got off the couch and began his task with the front door while Luka turned off the television, zipped up his pants and headed upstairs. John had been hoping to get upstairs before Luka so he could take his pills. While being with Luka was taking his mind off of his pain, some of it was returning and John needed the medicine. Maybe once he got to the bedroom he would be able to take the pills without Luka noticing. John then moved on to the nearest windows, wondering just how many doors and windows there were in the house. Since Luka had emphasized the word 'all', John knew he had better check each and every one or he would be in trouble. He then grinned as he wondered just what kind of 'punishment' he would earn from his Master if he didn't check 'all' of them. Maybe it would be worth it to find out. John proceeded happily on his way, making sure everything downstairs was locked and secure, then he cut off the lights and headed upstairs, trying to figure out which windows and doors it would be safest to not check. Even though they were on property surrounded by a fence and patrolled by security guards, Mike's lot did face Lake Huron. He even had his own boathouse and a dock that reached out into the Lake. Anyone could pilot a boat here, so security was still an issue. Not that there were many people who would violate the numerous 'Private Property - No Trespassing' signs that lined the lakefront, but some would. And it wouldn't do to leave easily accessible doors and windows unlocked.

In the bedroom, Luka was making sure everything was ready for John. He had already covered a few toys of Mike's with condoms - differently shaped dildoes and butt plugs that Luka wished he had in his own collection, and if it appeared that John enjoyed them tonight, then Luka would definitely purchase some of his own. A few whips were laid out, and a riding crop. Then Luka selected nipple clamps and snap-on cock rings. Mike even had elastic bandages, so Luka could use them to tightly bind John's cock and balls. At one time last year they had discussed mummification, and John had expressed an interest in it, telling Luka that he had experienced it once before. But the two of them had never gotten around to doing it. While Luka didn't have the materials handy now to do something like that, he wanted to do that to John. Wrap him up tightly, with only the holes cut in the wrappings being the ones so John could breathe and ones at his groin, so Luka could isolate his cock and balls and play with them for hours, if he so desired. With a grin, Luka thought of how much he would desire to do just that.

Luka didn't bother glancing up as he heard John pass by the door on his way down the hall. A good Master didn't need to check up on his slave, Luka thought. Then he pushed that thought aside. He had not been a good Master to John, that was why he had torn up the contract. And even if John was living in a fantasy world and thinking that he was still Luka's slave, well, that was no reason for Luka to buy into that reasoning and begin acting as if he really were John's Master.

A few minutes later, John entered the bedroom. "I'm done, sir."

"Good. Go into the shower and cleanse yourself, then come back here."

"Yes, sir."

As John was busy in the bathroom, Luka sat in the recliner, interested in seeing if John was going to check the doors in this room. Since the curtains were still wide open, there was no way that John had missed seeing the French doors. Ten minutes later, John was back in the bedroom, and he walked over to Luka and knelt before him, assuming the correct submissive position. Luka smiled, knowing for sure now that John was ignoring the French doors.

"Ready for bed?" Luka asked.

"Yes, sir," John replied.

"Good. Get on the bed, on your stomach, legs and arms spread out."

"Yes, sir." John got to his feet, his back and left hip and leg beginning to scream at him. He ignored them and walked to the bed, positioning his body as Luka had directed.

"Comfortable?" Luka asked from the foot of the bed.

John nodded. "Yes, sir, I am. It's a very comfortable bed."

"Have you been in it before?" For some reason the answer to that question seemed important to Luka. He had not played with a sub in this bed or room when he had visited here before, but he had no idea what John had done when he had been Mike's 'guest'.

"No, sir. Master Mike only allowed Nick and Cassandra in the bed."

"I see." Luka began to secure John to the bed. "So, what did you do when you were here? How long were you here for?"

"I was here for a long weekend, from a Friday morning until a Monday morning. Sir, do you really want to know all this?" John lifted his head from the mattress to look back at Luka, his expression puzzled. He didn't want to talk about what had happened then, not because it was bad, but because all he cared about right now was what his Master had in store for him.

"I don't want to bore you by doing the same things to you that Mike did."

"Nothing you could do would ever bore me, sir." John enthusiastically assured him.

Luka smiled, his jealousy momentarily forgotten. "Is that a fact? So if I just sat here on the bed like this and spent hours stroking your thigh in this manner, you wouldn't be bored?"

"No, sir. As long as it pleased you it would never bore me."

"You're thinking like a slave and not like a sub now." Luka stood and walked to the head of the bed to secure John's wrists.

"I am a slave, sir." John replied, his voice slightly muffled by the sheet.

"You belong to no man." Luka coldly replied.

John shook his head. "I am yours, Master. I will always be yours, written contract or no written contract."

Luka quickly brought his hand down on John's ass, surprising both of them with the slap. "You cannot be mine if I refuse to claim you. And I do refuse. It's time that you learned that you won't always get what you want. I think that you're just a spoiled little rich boy. A brat. Maybe that's what I should call you from now on, hmm? Brat. You certainly behave as one. You disobeyed me, brat. I told you to check *all* the doors and windows and you neglected to check the doors in this room. You also neglected just now to address me as 'sir' as you had been directed to do." Luka went to the dresser and picked up the lightest whip, snapping it in the air a few times to get the feel of it.

"If you aren't my Master, then you have no authority to order me to do anything, do you, sir?" John's voice sounded decidedly sarcastic on the 'sir'. If Luka was going to be so stubborn about accepting things the way they should be, then John was not going to just lie there and take it. "Release me now."

Luka's answer was to bring the whip down on the back of John's thighs.

John gasped from the sudden pain. "Stop this now. I don't want this."

Another lash of the whip landed on John's left ass cheek, and John tried to roll over in his restraints. "I told you to stop. You have to stop."

"Be still or you'll hurt yourself, brat." Luka swung his arm once more and a long red mark appeared on John's right ass cheek, the beginning of a pattern.

"Damn you, Luka. Let me up. I mean it." John didn't understand why Luka was ignoring him. He had always told him before that he would honor John's requests that they stop playing. All he had to do was give him the safeword. Shit! That was it. Luka was waiting for him to actually say that word. It had been so long since he had said it. It wasn't 'safeword', it wasn't even 'stop'. Luka had said that might be too difficult to pronounce. God, why had he let Luka get away with using a Croatian word? Halt? Yes, that was it. It was 'halt', but in Croatian. As John struggled to remember the correct word, more blows landed on his ass. Instead of assauging his back pain, the blows only seemed to heighten it at the moment.

"Sepav," John finally blurted out, hoping that he had remembered it correctly.

Luka dropped the whip and began to quickly undo the restraints, then gathered John into his arms. John was on the verge of weeping, but it didn't seem to be from the pain of the whipping. "Shh. It's all right, my pet. It's over."

"It hurts," John whimpered. "I need my pills. Please?"

"What hurts? I didn't hit you that hard," Luka said.

"My back. My leg. I need to take something."

Luka nodded. "Okay." He got off the bed and got a glass of water from the bathroom, then opened his drawer and got out John's medicine. He shook a pill out into his hand.

"Two. I need two," John said.

"The prescription is for you to take one as needed," Luka said as he approached the bed.

John shook his head. "One isn't enough. I *need* two. I have to have at least two." What John really wanted was three pills, but he knew he didn't have a chance of getting that many from him.

Luka sat down on the side of the bed and handed the pill to John. "You only get one." He then handed him the glass of water, noting with concern how shaky John's hand was as he raised the glass to his lips to wash the pill down. Maybe Kerry had been right when she had told him that John was addicted to his pain meds. Luka hadn't believed her when she told him that before he left work the other night, but he was beginning to believe it now.

Luka accepted the glass back from John, ignoring his baleful stare. "How about it I find another source of pain to give your brain something else to think about?"

"Like?"

Luka put the glass on the bedside table and stood. "How about a little cock, ball and tit torture to relax you?"

That might work, John thought. He slowly nodded, then lay back on the bed, spreading his arms and legs once more so Luka could restrain him, this time facing up.

Luka tied John down again, then gathered the necessary items from the top of the chest of drawers before returning to the bed.

"I promise I won't stop until I have you screaming for more."

John smiled up at Luka. "I'll hold you to that promise, sir."

"Good." And Luka didn't stop until long after they reached that point.


With John asleep, Luka was feeling slightly lost. He wandered around the cabin, his mind filling with endless possibilities as he saw all the delightful implements of sexual torture and punishment that Mike had stocked in his cabin. Luka was very much looking forward to the upcoming days alone with John as they tried out everything. Luka eventually found himself in the library of the cabin and while one of the three walls was lined with books, mostly those sexual in nature, two other walls were lined with video tapes. Luka perused the titles, not surprised to see that a good portion of them were from the club. As one of the committee members, Mike had voiced his opinion to Luka that he was entitled to copies of all the tapes and it looked as if he had amassed quite a few here. They were arranged alphabetically, a listing of all the subs and slaves of the Circle Club. Curiosity took Luka directly to the 'J' section and he easily found John's tapes. Then he noticed that there were more tapes here than what Mike had given Luka. To begin with, Luka had never seen the one entitle "J.C. - Initiation, March 4, 1999" - nope, he definitely had not seen that one. Luka pulled out the tape, then went over to the video system on the far wall and set it up to play. Leaning back into a comfortable cushion of the sectional sofa, Luka hit 'play' on the remote and settled in to watch John.


The tape began by showing a dungeon that was painted totally black, including the floor and ceiling. One entire wall was lined with shelves and drawers, a sling hung from the ceiling near one corner, a whipping cross was attached to the center of another wall, with rings set into the wall on either side of it. An OB exam table was perpendicular to a third wall. A large metal table was in the corner near the exam table, along with a floor drain and shower attachment. The ankle and wrist cuffs on the table were open and ready for use. Everything in the room looked ready for use.

The camera pulled back to show six nearly naked men in the room. Each man was dressed in a silk black shirt and black leather chaps and nothing else. Luka recognized each of them -- they were the committee members from the club: Mike, Bill, Doc, Steve, Gary and Les. The lighting in the room was provided by several unadorned light fixtures in the ceiling.

The door opened and Luka subconsciously licked his lips as he watched a naked and very aroused John walk into the room.

"Welcome, supplicant. Kneel and state your intent," Gary said in his deep voice. Gary was the committee chairman and dungeon master. He would be the one to get to greet John.

John slowly dropped to his knees, his pink tongue snaking out to wet his lips before he spoke. "I'm here to ask to become a member of the Circle Club."

"And what do you offer us?" Gary asked.

"I offer myself."

The six men nodded, then Gary addressed John again. "You understand that these proceedings will be taped? Both for your own safety and for the viewing pleasure of the club membership?"

"I understand."

"Good. Let the initiation begin. To your feet." Gary commanded.

John got to his feet, not resisting when Bill grasped him by his erect cock and led him to the table. "We need to make sure that you're completely cleaned out," Bill informed him. "Hop up and lay down."

John put his arms on the table and hoisted his body onto the table. Luka could see John shiver as his body made contact with the cold metal.

"Lie back," Doc instructed.

Once John was prone, his ankles were pulled apart and the ankle restraints were secured around them. Then his wrists were secured to the table at his sides. The six men then surrounded John, reaching out to caress his skin and fondle his body. His erection, which had disappeared when his skin touched the cold table, was beginning to return, much to the expressed delight of the men.

Bill reached up on the pole that held the shower head and removed a metal nozzle that had a hose connecting it to the bottom of the pole. "Have you ever had an enema?" he asked. John shook his head. "Well, this will be a night of firsts for you, won't it?" Bill smiled, then held out his hand so Les could squeeze out some lubricant into his palm. As Bill applied the lubricant to the tip of the nozzle, he explained. "I'm going to insert this up your ass. Then I'll turn on the water. It's already warm, so you won't need to worry about that. There's a switch on the nozzle and I'll slowly open it to let the water out. When you feel uncomfortably full, tell me and I'll shut the nozzle. Then we'll need you to hold the water inside for as long as you can. The longer you can hold it, the better it will work to clean you out. You'll feel as if you're having cramps, but we'll massage you to alleviate that feeling. When you absolutely can't hold it in any longer, tell me, and we'll tip the table up and then you can release the water. Then we'll repeat the process until the water that you're expelling comes out clean."

John started to shake his head, his face flushed with embarrassment at what was going to happen. Luka smiled as he watched John's timidity on screen.

"It's okay, John. It's nothing none of us has never done or seen before. It's not so bad." Bill assured him.

"And while that's happening, I'm going to be emptying your bladder," Doc said, then he introduced himself to John. Luka noted that Doc had a Foley catheter in his hand. "I've put in hundreds of these, and I can do it without causing any pain. Just relax and trust me. We want you to enjoy yourself during the initiation and if you're worried about accidentally pissing or worse then you'll be too tense to enjoy things."

"You okay with this?" Mike asked as he gently trailed his hand across John's chest, letting his fingers tease each nipple as he passed it by.

John nodded, "Yeah," he said. "I'm okay with this. Let's do it." And it seemed to Luka as if John truly meant that, too.

"Good." Mike leaned over and let his lips touch John's, roughly kissing him as his fingers pinched a nipple while his other hand firmly grasped John's hair, keeping his head back against the table. As soon as the nozzle and catheter were in place, Mike straightened, letting go of John's hair and twisting his nipple, then stepping back to watch as John's abdomen expanding as his colon and intestines filled with water. When John grimaced, Les immediately placed his hands on John's belly, gently massaging it to make the feeling lessen. Then Steve began to kiss John on the lips while Bill and Mike leaned over the table to suck and nibble at each nipple. Doc and Gary were licking and kissing John's hips, then moving slightly up John's body to just below his ribs before pulling away to switch places with others. Luka could feel his own cock swell and twitch as he watched John writhe from pleasure as those six men ministered to his body. Even though Luka had not known John then, he was beginning to feel jealous at how much pleasure John was feeling at their hands and mouths. He was the only one who should be able to get that much of a reaction out of John, not them.

All six men stopped what they were doing and two of them adjusted the table so that it was nearly vertical. John's eyes were dazed at first, then he seemed to focus in on what Bill was saying. "You can let it go now, John. If you can't relax to do that, then close your eyes and pretend we aren't here." Bill said as he removed the nozzle.

John closed his eyes but nothing happened. "Let go, John," Bill whispered in John's ear.

The silence that followed was interrupted by the sound of the water rushing down the table and hitting the drain, gurgling as it disappeared down the pipe.

"That was good, John. You're doing fine." Bill inserted the nozzle again and this time he let the water enter at a faster rate. "You're doing fine."

"John, look at me," Doc said.

John opened his eyes and looked at the older man. He was holding another hose and John saw that it, too, led to the shower pipe. "Your bladder is mostly empty, but I know that it really isn't. I'm going to wash out your bladder with warm water now. It's medically safe."

John nodded, his eyes on Doc as he poured betadine over both tubes, then connected the hose to the catheter tube, then turned on the water. In less than a minute, Doc clamped the catheter tube and removed the hose, handing it to Mike, who hung it up on the pole. Then Doc removed the clamp on the Foley tubing so that John's bladder could empty itself.

When John was released from the wrist and ankle cuffs the men led him over to the large whipping cross against the far wall. He was placed against it, and his wrists and arms were lifted above his head to be secured to the widest part of the 'X'. Then his legs were spread wide and secured to the bottom parts of the 'X'. Luka knew that John should have felt more vulnerable than he had on the table, but his erection didn't falter as he watched the men watching him.

"We know that you've been fucked by men," Gary said. "And you will be fucked tonight. All six of us will take you before the initiation is over. However, we will work slowly to open you up so you can easily take us. Doc, bring the vibrators over here."

While Doc walked over to the wall that held the shelves and drawers, Mike stepped in front of John. "A lot of men aren't aware of how erotic it can be to have their nipples played with. We've already seen that you're beginning to appreciate having yours stimulated, but these will help you appreciate that even more." Mike grasped John's right nipple in his fingers, pinching it hard and pulling it away from his body. With his other hand, Mike attached a clothespin to the nipple and John cried out loud from the sudden, burning pain. But before he could catch his breath to complain, Mike had repeated the process on his other nipple. Mike gently tugged on both clamps, making John gasp once again. But as before, John's erection never flagged. If anything, it grew more pronounced.

While this was happening, Doc had returned with a tray of toys. There were various vibrators, some slim and long, some short, some big. The dildoes covered a wide range of sizes, from just barely bigger than the smallest vibrator to huge.

"I think this will be better if you get to see what's going in you," Gary said after he picked up the smallest vibrator said. The others nodded, then they released John's ankles and pulled his legs up, securing his ankles beside and just below his wrists, bending him almost in two. This put his ass in a perfect position for anything they might have in mind.


"If you reach a point where you don't think you can take any more, you need to drop the hanky, got it?" Mike said as he put a handkerchief into John's right hand.

John nodded and grasped the hanky tightly. "Relax, John," Gary said as he slowly inserted the tip of the vibrator into John. It wasn't yet turned on, but John was obviously feeling a pleasurable sensation from it. As Gary began to fuck John with the vibrator, John closed his eyes, his head falling back against the wall as he moaned.

"Tell me how that feels," Les demanded to know.

"It's good. I don't want it to stop. Ah, yeah, fuck." John drew in a deep breath as the vibrator was turned on, "Oh, God, that's...oh, man." The intense arousal in John's voice cut into Luka's soul and he also moaned out loud, wishing that he was the man who was creating those feelings in John's body. Luka's hand strayed toward his own crotch and he yanked it back. He wasn't going to jerk himself off while he had the real thing sleeping upstairs. He could sit through the entire tape and then go avail himself of John's willing body. Luka hit the 'fast forward' button, snickering as he watched a parade of vibrators and dildoes get used on John in record time. John's body twitched and jumped as he and the committee moved in a super speed. Then Luka could see they were reaching the end and he hit 'play' once more to let the tape proceed at normal speed. He wished he hadn't though as he saw Gary roll a condom over his cock and then begin to fuck John. So the tape was forwarded again until John came and they took him down and moved him to the exam table.

John looked sated, his eyelids droopy and his face calm as he allowed the men to secure him to the table, his heels propped up near his ass and his hands cuffed above his head. His asshole, cock and balls totally exposed. There was a tinkling sound as Doc pulled up a rolling table and spread out a rolled collection of urethral sounds. Luka had heard that Doc was into using sounds, but he had never watched the man in action. He sat up straighter as he saw the man first wash John's groin, then pour isoprophyl alcohol over the instruments. Doc picked up an empty syringe from the table and filled it with lubricant, then pulled on a pair of latex gloves.

"This will feel strange, but I won't hurt you." Doc said as he grasped John's cock with his left hand and then very slowly used the syringe to place a dab of lube at the opening of John's urethra. Then Doc inserted the tip of the syringe into the urethra, injecting more lube into it. Next he slowly placed the smallest sound into John's urethra until the t-bar at the end of the sound was the only part of the instrument visible. John watched, slack jawed dazed as the sound was allowed to remain for a few minutes and then removed to be replaced by a slightly larger one. And Luka also watched, transfixed as the size of each sound grew and then Luka knew that Doc was nearly done with John as the man began to repeatedly move the last slide in and out of John's cock, basically fucking his cock with the metal cylinder. John's moans filled the room as his now hard cock was worked over. And then that part of the initiation was over. Another condom was produced and then Doc began to fuck John's ass. Luka fast-forwarded through that as well. Two down and four more to go, Luka thought angrily.

The next stop was at the sling, where John was gently placed and secured. Then the whippings started, with Les and Mike taking turns turning John's ass bright red before fucking him. As Luka hit the 'fast forward' button once again, it occurred to him that John in this tape was not the same man that he later saw in person at Mike's house. Or in a good portion of the tapes that Mike had given him. This John was still slightly shy, and while he was quite willing to be there and to be used in such ways, he was still slightly hesitant. There was no begging for more. No reckless abandon as John gave himself to his desires. Or was it merely Luka's imagination that there was a difference? Luka stopped the tape and hit 'rewind', then returned to the bookcase to look for the tape from last May when he had met John at Mike's place. Luka switched tapes and watched as John behaved exactly as the way he had been described to Luka by Mike and some of the other doms -- an insatiable slut who couldn't get enough of anything. Luka stopped the tape, then cut off the TV and VCR. He tossed the remote to the couch and headed back upstairs to the bedroom.

Standing at the side of the bed, Luka watched John sleep within his restraints. He seemed a bit restless tonight and Luka quickly stripped, then untied John and crawled into bed beside him, pulling him tight against his body and cradling John's head on his shoulder. There had to be a way to figure out why and how John had changed so quickly, but now obviously wasn't the time for that. Right now it was time to just hold John. Luka breathed in deeply, taking in John's scent, then he closed his eyes and waited for sleep to claim him.


To be continued
Chapter Nine by Megan Samuels
When John awoke, he was momentarily lost. The room wasn't all that familiar to him, but the musky smell of the man holding him was all too real and had been such a big part of his dreams that John at first thought he was still asleep. He was safe within Luka's arms. His Master's arms -- where he belonged. And then reality set in and John remembered shooting up in the trauma room, remembered the intervention and running off. Almost running over Luka and then having Luka join him in making his escape from County General, his grandparents and all that had gone so wrong with his life since February 14th.

Shifting slightly so he could look at Luka's face, John felt an all-too familiar ache in his back. An ache that kept intensifying until John thought he would scream because of it. He knew Luka had put his pills someplace and if he was quiet enough he could find them before Luka awoke.

John slipped out of Luka's embrace, then checked all the drawers, finally finding his meds in the dresser drawer reserved for Luka's shirts. He uncapped the bottle, tossed back two pills, and replaced the bottle in the drawer. His body was a little sore from all the loving Luka had given him -- and the whippings. But it was a good sore and not at all like the pain he felt in his heart and back from the stabbings. John couldn't do enough to get rid of that pain, but the soreness from Luka was something he wanted more of. He crawled back into bed and snuggled up against his Master, hoping that today would be the day when Luka would give in and accept the fact that the contract had never really been broken.

Luka had kept quiet as he watched John search the room, although he had been so tempted to jump up and grab John when he saw him casually down the pills. But Luka held his tongue, and when John returned to the bed he obviously had no idea that he had been watched. After John had snuggled against his side, Luka rolled to his side, wrapping his arms around John as if he could hold him any closer. God, Kerry had been right. John was addicted. And Luka had no idea what to do about it. Luka could still hear the anxiety in Kerry's voice as she had told him the barest details about the intervention. Luka had expressed his doubt about John being an addict, but Kerry had been adamant that it was true. Still, Luka had told himself that he would keep an eye on John and take whatever actions might be necessary if it turned out that Kerry was right. And now he discovered that he didn't know what to do.

As a doctor, Luka knew the physical things he could do to help John. As a lover, he knew several leverages he could use to make John get help. But he also knew that if John didn't believe he had an addiction and sought out help on his own, then it would all be in vain. John might go to rehab and kick the addiction, but it would be a short-lived bit of sobriety for him. John *had* to want to it for himself. The only thing Luka could do now was to continue to watch carefully over John and to gently nudge him in the direction of admitting his addiction. Subtlety though, had never been one of Luka's strong points. But now he would have to become the master of subtlety. John's life depended on it.

The second time that John awoke, it was because someone was hungrily sucking on one of his nipples. Sucking and nipping while fingers pinched and pulled the other one, keeping it hard, just as John's cock was now becoming hard.

John ran his hands along the arms of the man who was loving him, following them up to Luka's shoulders and then entwining themselves in Luka's hair. A low moan escaped John's throat and he arched his back slightly, pushing his chest closer to Luka.

When that lovely mouth left his nipple, John nearly whimpered, but then he heard a chuckle from Luka's direction and he opened his eyes. The room was bright from the sun, it was obviously several hours since John's first awakening, but not yet noon.

"Good morning, sleepy-head," Luka said as his lips lightly touched John's in a good morning kiss. "I was wondering how long it would take to wake you up."

"Not long at all, sir," John replied.

Luka laughed. "Is that what you think? I've been playing with you for quite a while now. Though I do have to admit it was fascinating to watch you get hard even as you slept. I was beginning to wonder if you'd come in your sleep, but you woke up before that happened."

"I can go back to sleep, sir, if you'd like to find that out." John grinned as Luka's thumb moved back and forth over his overly sensitive nipple.

"I think we have plenty of time to discover that, don't we?" Luka sat up, moving away from John. "I've had my shower, now it's your turn. I want you completely clean."

John bit back his disappointment that Luka had broken off contact with him. "Yes, sir."

"Once clean, you are to make the bed and straighten the room. Then you will report to me downstairs."

"Yes, sir."

Luka got to his feet and began to dress. "I'll be making breakfast and I have no desire to eat cold food, John, so don't dally."

"I won't, sir," John replied as he crawled out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.


Not barely twenty minutes later, John walked down the stairs. The smell of breakfast had wafted up the steps and John had savored the aroma of eggs and bacon from the second he had stepped out of the shower. A towel had been hastily, yet thoroughly shoved over wet skin and hair. Then John had brushed his teeth, combed his hair, downed another pill to last him through the morning and went in search of his Master.

Luka looked up as John approached the kitchen and he smiled. "Good timing. I'm just about done here. Sit to the right of my seat," he instructed.

John looked over at the table and saw that it had already been set for one person, with plate, napkin, utensils and a glass of orange juice. Walking to the side of the table to the right of that place setting, John pulled the chair back from the table and stared down at the seat. A seven-inch lubed dildo had been secured to the chair. As John moved around to sit, Luka added "Move your chair a little closer to mine. I don't want to have to stretch to feed you."

"Yes, sir," John replied as he straightened his body and turned to move the chair as instructed. Then he once more positioned himself to sit. Just as the tip of the dildo had breached John's anus, sending a wave of pleasure arcing through his body, Luka said, "The eggs are ready. Bring my plate over here."

"Yes, sir." John rose once again and picked up the plate from Luka's spot at the table. He stopped at Luka's side, his head bent, his legs slightly parted as he held the plate out toward his Master.

Luka tried his best to hide his smile even though he knew John couldn't see it anyway. It was too much fun to toy with his toy...no, Luka corrected himself. John wasn't his 'toy' or his Slave or his anything. John was someone who needed help and who also turned Luka on one Hell of a lot. And if Luka had to have sex with John in order to help John see that he needed help dealing with his drug addiction, well, then Luka would have to do that. It didn't mean anything.

Except that he still loved John Carter with all his heart. Loved him so much that he had chosen to push John away rather than risk hurting him even more than he had already done that night when they became Master and Slave. Luka had lost control that night and he had vowed to himself that he would never put himself into that position again -- never hurt another person and, most especially, never hurt John.

As Luka dished scrambled eggs onto the plate he knew that it would be best for John if they ate breakfast, packed up and returned to Chicago where Luka could drop him into the arms of his family. They would see to it that John went to rehab. See to it that he received the help he needed. John had told Luka about how his cousin Chase had been brain damaged as the result of a drug overdose and Luka was confident that John's grandparents wouldn't allow the same thing to happen to John.

As the bacon and toast went on the plate, Luka found himself thinking that putting John into rehab without John first admitting he was a drug addict would be worthless. John could sit there and mouth the words, play the game, but when he came out he would be vulnerable to a relapse. No, John had to be the one to admit he needed the help or it wouldn't do any good. They could maybe have John clean for six months or a year and then they would lose him again. Maybe even permanently. And Luka couldn't allow that to happen, either.

"You may take the plate back to the table now." Luka turned away from John and went to pour a cup of coffee. Butter and jam were already on the table.

"Yes, sir," John dutifully replied. He carefully put the plate back into place, then slowly lowered himself on the chair that his Master had prepared for him. His Master had not told him that he couldn't enjoy himself while taking his seat and John moaned out loud as he was filled.

Luka's lips twitched as he put the coffee mug on the table and then he stepped behind John's chair. "Put your hands behind the chair. No, not directly back, here, down lower." Luka snapped wrist cuffs onto John, then threaded rope through them and secured each wrist to the top of each back leg of the chair.

"Put your ankles back here," Luka commanded and as John's legs moved, Luka grabbed the nearest ankle, quickly putting an ankle cuff on it before securing it to the bottom of the left chair leg. Then he repeated the process on the right. Luka nodded as he assessed John's flushed face, spread legs, erect cock and hard nipples. "Now we can have breakfast." Luka sat down and spread his napkin over his lap, then began cutting up the eggs. It was difficult to ignore the hard on that had started when John had moaned, but Luka knew he had enough self-discipline to ignore the demands of his body -- even as he played with John's.

"Open up," Luka said as he extended a fork full of eggs toward John. It was important to make sure that John ate, and Luka didn't mind letting John have the first bite.

After breakfast John found himself at the sink, cleaning the dishes by hand. It didn't seem to matter to his Master that there was an automatic dishwasher in the kitchen. His Master had insisted that the dishes needed to be cleaned properly. At first John had welcomed the chore, glad to be away from that chair. Eating breakfast had been...interesting and agonizing at the same time. Every time John moved the dildo would rub against him in one direction or another, putting pressure on his prostate and sending waves of red pleasure through John's body. He ate breakfast in a haze of lust, but never found satiation. So, when informed that he would have to clean up the breakfast dishes and the kitchen, John welcomed the idea. It would be nice to be away from the stimulation and to give his cock a chance to calm down.

But that didn't happen. John was no sooner on his feet then his Master was ordering him to spread his legs and bend over. A butt plug was then eased inside him. After that, Luka snapped on the cock rings, the ones he had used on John when they were driving to the cabin. And at that point John was sure that the butt plug which was working to keep him hard was the same one, too. Nipple clamps followed -- with alligator teeth and John hissed as they sank into the tender skin of his nipples. The chain that swung between John's nipples was hooked to a chain that Luka attached to the cock ring that fit snugly just under the head of John's cock. Just as on the drive, John knew that every movement of his cock would pull on his tits. And there was the table to be cleared, a stove to clean, dishes to wash, a floor to sweep and possibly mop.

But his Master wasn't content to leave things alone. The ankle straps were left on and connected to each other with a short chain. To walk, John saw that he would have to take small, steps or risk tripping. His Master did remove the wrist straps.

Luka smiled as he eyed John. It was going to be such a pleasure to watch John work in the kitchen. Luka went to the table by the couch and picked up the remote control for the vibrating butt plug that he had inserted into his toy. Luka placed it on the table, in full view of John and he noted with pleasure how John's cock twitched at the sight of it. Luka gave John a swift slap on his ass. "The sooner you get your chores completed, the sooner we can get on with the morning. I do believe that you still need to have your morning spanking, don't you?"

"Yes, sir, I do," John picked up Luka's plate and utensils, then turned to head for the sink.

"You had hoped I had forgotten it, didn't you?" Luka asked as he sat down at the table.

"No, sir. I was hoping that you hadn't," John honestly replied.

Luka grinned. "You are such a slut."

"Yes, sir. That's what I've been told." John scraped the plate into the garbage, then found the plug for the sink and started the water so he could do up the dishes.

Luka's smile faded as he remembered the tapes he had watched last night. John had most definitely been a slut and Luka suddenly felt extremely jealous that other men -- so many other men, had touched John before he had ever seen him. Feeling perverse, Luka set the vibrating speed to high and then flicked the switch on. His smile returned when he heard John's sharp intake of breath and saw John's body shiver as it was assailed by a myriad of internal caresses.

"You know why I asked you to be my slave?" Luka said.

"No, sir," John found it difficult enough to handle the dishes without dropping anything, let alone get enough breath to speak.

"Because it was the only way I knew to guarantee that no cock but mine would go up your ass. Or in your mouth."

John turned his body slightly, ignoring the pull of the chains on his nipples and cock. "Once I met you, I didn't need or want anyone else, Luka." John didn't care if he was punished for not saying 'sir', he felt it was important to use Luka's name then, to let him know that his feelings had been very real and very important. "There's been no other men since you, either."

"So you mentioned," Luka evenly replied. He wished he could believe John about him not wanting anyone else, but the images from those videos haunted Luka, making him doubt John's feelings. And he hated himself for that -- and for the fact that he had sought to punish John because he didn't like those feelings. Luka turned the vibrator speed to low, then got to his feet.

"There are some things I need to do upstairs. I expect you to do your best with your chores, John." Without waiting for an answer, Luka headed upstairs.

John watched as his Master ascended the stairs, then he returned to the task at hand. The feelings from his ass were still arousing, but not as overwhelming. Definitely pleasurable, but John knew that with all things that brought pleasure, too much could quickly turn to agony. He hoped to have the kitchen clean before reaching that point with the butt plug.


Luka wrenched the cap off of the bottle of pills and dumped the contents into his hand. He quickly counted them, then cursed. John had taken two of them earlier, Luka had been sure of it. But there was another pill missing, which meant John had taken another after his shower. Or maybe even before. Damn. From now on, Luka vowed to stay with John and not let him out of his sight. No matter how embarrassing it proved to be for John or himself.


To be continued
This story archived at http://errealmofslash.com/viewstory.php?sid=890