- Text Size +
"So, this is a Mexican prison" Dave said, walking slowly around the dark cell he and John had just been put in.

"Hooray" John grumbled from where he was curled up on the dirty prison cot. Damn Malucci, Weaver had always said he was nothing but trouble. It had been bad enough that he'd gotten them arrested for looking like some bank robber, but John hadn't even gotten off earlier.

"Well, aren't YOU Mr. Positivity?" Dave said, shrugging off John's bad mood. He couldn't help it that the police had caught them with their pants down.

"I KNEW I should have brought my passport. Gamma always said 'John, make sure you always carry your passport in a foreign country'" John wished he had listened to Gamma, she was a much better source of advice than Dave Malucci.

"Gamma?" Dave cocked an eyebrow "Carter, you're over 30, doncha think it's time to stop calling her 'Gamma'?"

"Shut up, Dave. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be in this mess." John snapped. He was in a bad mood from the moment he was pushed against that bathroom wall and a strip search upon arriving at the prison didn't help matters any.

"If it wasn't for me? Carter, I didn't rob the damn bank!" Dave exclaimed, exasperated that he was being blamed for the whole mess. It wasn't his fault; he couldn't help it if he apparently looked like an international bank robber.

"I'm not saying you robbed the bank." John rolled his eyes "I'm saying it's YOUR fault that neither of us had any identification on us."

"Hey, who says that you had to listen to me?" Dave asked defensively.

"God, that's typical for you isn't it? It's always someone else's fault. It was Deb's fault, Weaver's fault, everyone's fault but your own."

"Fuck you." Dave replied angrily.

"I wish you would." John muttered under his breath

"What was that?" Dave asked, stopping his pacing.

"Never mind, Malucci." John said, disgusted with himself.

"No, you said something." Dave insisted, curiosity now in full swing.

John sighed. "I said that I wished you would fuck me, happy?"

Dave was floored; he didn't expect that admission, not after John had blamed him for his own firing at County. He felt his cock spring to life and his anger fade away.

John took in Dave's silence, mistaking it for anger. "Never mind, okay? Let's just figure out how to get the hell out of here."

Dave was still caught up in John's admission. He remembered how spectacular John's dick was and how wonderfully warm it felt in his hand and then the amazing feeling of John's tongue in his mouth. John had a very talented tongue. The kiss... it was even more amazing than Dave expected.

He shook his head "Don't think they have Miranda rights in Mexico, man."

John sighed. "We're fucked."

Dave couldn't help grinning.

"What?" John asked, his annoyance returning.

"We could be" Dave said, grinning even wider now.

"We're in prison, remember?" John asked, wondering if Dave had hit his head when the police officer had pushed him against the restroom wall.

"Dude, haven't you ever seen those movies?" Dave asked

"What movies?" John asked, confused. Surely Dave couldn't be thinking of breaking out as in The Shawshank Redemption or Escape from Alcatraz or something.

"You know, the dirty ones?" Dave prompted

"Dirty ones?" John gave Dave an odd look. What the hell was Malucci talking about? John didn't remember there being anything dirty in any prison-break movie, he'd ever seen. All of a sudden Gamma's disapproving face flashed into his head, the last thing that his grandmother had to find out was that he'd been arrested with his shorts undone and tried to break out of prison.

"The dirty prison ones?" Dave clarified, getting annoyed. "God, Carter don't you ever watch porn?"

"Apparently not as much as you do, Malucci," John said wearily, but relieved that Dave wasn't going to spring some crazy escape plan on him.

"Come on, Carter, you're not a prude, stop playing the virgin," Dave said, slightly irritated. From the way John had touched him in the bar, he knew that the man was quite skilled.

"Dave, we can't. Someone will see." John protested weakly. Why couldn't they? It wasn't like either of them was going anywhere.

"Then we'll give them a show," Dave said, sensing that John was about to give in.

John slowly smiled. A show, sure, they could do that. He patted the cot next to him. Dave eagerly came over and joined him.