- Text Size +
As the guard unlocked the cell door, a sliver of light was cast upon Dave, who was curled up on the bunk. John could see that while Dave had put his shorts back on since their interruption, he hadn't bothered with his shirt. He took in the bare muscled chest and licked his lips in anticipation. The guard placed the bag down inside the door of the cell, then locked the door and silently left.

Dave looked questioningly at John for a second and then began to rapidly apologize. "Carter, man, I'm so sorry, if they did anything to you� I know it's all my fault, you're right, Weaver's right, I'm irresponsible. If there's anything I can do to make this up to you." Dave babbled.

"Anything?" John repeated neutrally, the darkness of the cell obscuring the faint smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Anything." Dave reassured him, jumping up from the bunk.

"Well, there is something I was wondering�" John began coyly.

"Yes?" Dave asked eagerly. Anything, anything at all he'd do to make sure John wasn't angry with him.

"Well, Dave, remember back at the bar?" John began

"Yeah?" Dave asked wondering there this was going.

"Remember when you were talking to that waitress?" John prompted.

Dave blushed involuntarily as he remembered THAT conversation. He murmured his agreement.

"Well, my Spanish isn't the best� but I do know how to talk about sex in several languages�" John began, the amusement obvious in his voice.

"You do?" Dave squeaked, the panic evident in his voice.

"Why, Dave, I did have extensive training on what to do in other countries." John laughed.

"Uh, your Gamma taught you how to talk about sex?" Dave asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, no, not Gamma, but quite a bit of� well, let's say friends" John began to slowly walk back and forth.

"Oh, yeah" Dave found himself unable to say more as his mind spun with the thought that John knew what he was talking about with the waitress.

"So, Dave, did you mean it?" John asked, from a point a bit behind Dave.

"Mean what?" Dave asked slowly.

"Mean it when you said that you wanted to tie me up." John whispered into Dave's ear, his breath warm and sending shivers down Dave's mostly naked body.

Dave's breathing became ragged.

"Because you were right, I DO like to be tied up." John grinned and began to nibble on Dave's earlobe.

"God, Carter�" Dave moaned. "We don't have anything to do it here."

"Mmm, I think you'll find everything you need in that bag by the door." John reassured him as he kissed his way down Dave's shoulder.

All Dave managed to squeak out was a simple question. "How?"

"Well, it was kind of pay off." John said with a grin.

"Pay off?" Dave asked, arching an eyebrow. Before he could ask what kind of payoff, another thought occurred to him. "Uh, doncha think we're going to be interrupted� again?"

"Part of the pay off." John said smoothly.

"You sure, man?" Dave asked skeptically, walking over to the bag and finding it exactly where John had said it'd be.

"Trust me." John purred.

"Aren't you supposed to trust ME?" Dave said with a wicked grin as he surveyed the contents of the bag. John wasn't kidding, he HAD managed to get everything they'd need.

"Oh, I do trust you." John said earnestly. He did, he wouldn't let just anyone do this to him. It took a lot of trust for anyone to be bound at the mercy of another, especially someone who'd gotten them arrested that night.

Dave considered John's words. He trusted him. That was a rarity in his life. He'd always been the non-trustworthy kid, son, student, doctor� but John, John this wonderful, handsome, kind, sexy-as-hell man was standing in front of him and trusted him with himself and Dave couldn't believe it.

"You sure?" Dave asked softly. Maybe he didn't mean it. He felt he had to give John a good opportunity to take it back, even if that was the last thing Dave wanted.

The vulnerability in Dave's voice shot straight to John's heart. After all they'd been through tonight, the bar, the arrest, and not to mention the sparks flying in both directions, Dave still doubted that he could be trusted. John slowly crossed the room and wrapped his arms around Dave from behind.

"Of course I trust you." John whispered into his ear. "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it"

Dave shivered from the warmth of John's breath in his ear and the warmth of his words going straight to his heart.

"Besides, I even left my passport at the hotel for you." John added and began to nibble Dave's ear.

"We need a safeword." Dave mumbled as John continued his oral assault.

"Baby duck" John murmured into Dave's ear.

Dave giggled and quickly spun around.

"Excuse me, but I thought I was in charge tonight?" Dave asked with a glint in his eye.

"Why, Dr. Dave, I think you are." John said grinning broadly as he got fully aroused.
"You got that right." Dave said, gaining confidence. If John was going to entrust himself to Dave, then Dave planned on giving him a wonderful experience he'd never forget.

"So� um, baby duck?" Dave said wondering what on earth had possessed John to pick that as a safeword, instead of a standard such as "red" or even just "safeword"

Dave suddenly grabbed John and kissed him. Their lips brushed against each other as Dave began to undo John's shorts.

John responded eagerly to the kiss, and his tongue soon met Dave's as he pulled those ridiculous shorts off of Dave and pushed them to the ground.

Dave stepped out of his shorts and pushed John's shirt off of his shoulders, then began to caress John's nipple with the pad of his index finger.

John emitted a low moan deep in his throat and began to kiss up the side of Dave's face to his earlobe.

Dave quickly shoved down John's boxers and began to gently stroke the shaft of John's penis. John moaned and his hand dropped and was quite satisfied to not only feel Dave again, but to find him fully aroused to boot.

"Mmm�" Dave said, reluctantly pulling away from John.

"Tease." John grumbled.

"Oh, I want to make SURE you stay this time." Dave said with a grin as he pulled the two sets of cuffs out of the bag. John had wanted to ask for leather restraints with chains, but realized that those would take a bit of time to get, and being in a jail he was willing to settle for what was on hand.

"You struggle?" Dave asked, looking skeptically at the glistening metal.

"Huh?" John asked, entranced by the view of Dave's backside.

"Struggle, fight, move." Dave clarified "Cause if you do, these are going to be a real bitch on your wrists."

"Only if you want me to" John winked.

Dave still looked unconvinced.

"Nah, I've done handcuffs before, I can handle it." John explained.

"Kay, if you're sure." Dave said, then picked up the cuffs and turned to Carter. He quickly surveyed the cell and where would be the best place to get the best position. Dave really liked the idea of standing but he knew that with the handcuffs it would be quite uncomfortable after awhile, even if John claimed he could handle it. After all, he was being trusted, Dave wasn't going to wreck this.

"On the cot" Dave said, leading Dave to the dingy prison cot.

John obeyed, and tried not to think about multitudes of bacteria that probably made their home on the cot. He was about to suggest the floor instead, the cell was small enough for them to rig something up, but he knew that would just be really hard on his back. Putting thoughts of bacterial colonies out of his mind, he laid back as he was told.

As Dave leaned over him, any thoughts that DIDN'T relate to this sexy man in front of him escaped his mind as he happily enjoyed the view.

Dave quickly laced the cuffs through the side of the cot and closed them around John's wrists. He grabbed the leg cuffs and did the same, He grinned down at his handiwork. Ever since he'd first seen John Carter, he'd wanted to have him this way� well, not exactly this way, he never imagined him chained to a cot in a Mexican prison. Still, it had been worth the wait.

"Hey, Dave?" John said suddenly.

"Yeah?" Dave replied.

"I just remembered something�" John began

"What's that, Carter?"

"I didn't get a key for these." Carter said softly.

"WHAT? You didn't get a key???" Dave yelled.

John began giggling like crazy.

"What, you find it funny that you're naked and chained to a prison cot and there's no key?" Dave asked exasperated.

"Relax, Dave. I've got the keys in my shorts. Lighten up" John laughed and winked.

"Not funny." Dave grumbled.

"What are you going to do about it?" John purred.

Dave finally laughed then leaned in for an oral assault on John's left nipple. John moaned as Dave's tongue expertly flicked over and tasted him.

"God� Dave�." John moaned, as Dave's hand left hand began to slowly roll his right nipple.

Dave silenced him with another scorching kiss. He wanted this night to last forever, to take his time with John, to go slowly and love every inch of the gorgeous man underneath him, yet at the same time he knew that he had to have him and soon. He'd been put off too long, first in the bar, then the cell. He didn't think he could wait much longer, he felt like he would explode without John. This was the man he dreamed of, the man who trusted him; Dave knew he had to do this right. He broke off the kiss and began to slowly make his way down John's body in a series of soft, sweet, tender kisses.

John had been moaning with pleasure from the kisses, but when Dave reached his mid-chest, John began to get worried. It was dark enough in the cell for Dave to not have a full view of his scars, but he'd surely feel them if he continued on this way. John tensed up involuntarily waiting for the reaction.

"Hey, Carter, you okay?" Dave asked, looking up. He'd noticed Carter go tense and he wondered if he was doing something wrong. "You need to baby duck?" He considered what he just said and added. "That sounds weird, do you need to safeword?"
"No, no, it's not� I'm okay," John said hastily.

"You sure?" Dave asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah" John said, wishing that Dave would just discover his scars, be disturbed by them and move on.

"Okay" Dave shrugged and went back to his kissing; in a second he saw a long surgical scar and stopped in his tracks. Suddenly it all made sense, the two shirts John wore tonight, the reluctance to unbutton his shirt even at the beach, John wasn't worried about UV rays. He was worried about how his scars from the attack looked.

"Baby duck" John whispered, trying to blink back tears. He should have known that the scars would repulse Dave.

Dave looked up in surprise. "Carter?"

"Baby duck, you don't have to do this." John repeated.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Dave asked.

"You stopped" John said as if that explained everything.

"Yeah, I saw your front�" Dave said hesitantly.

"And it disgusted you." John concluded. "The keys are in my shorts."
"Carter, wait, man. No it didn't disgust me� I mean, not how you think�" Dave began hesitantly. He looked into John's eyes. "I� I just think that it's scary how close to dying you came and that horrible night, but�." He paused. "YOU don't disgust me. Not in the least."

"You couldn't keep going." John insisted.

"Cause I remembered that day, Carter. We were all afraid that you were going to die!" Dave exclaimed, getting a bit irritated.

"But..." John protested weakly.

"But nothing, YOU god damn turn me on, John Carter. You always have, whether or not a psycho slashed into you." Dave insisted firmly.

John slowly smiled.

Dave grinned back and went back to his oral assault on John's body. He began to lick and nibble his way down to John's groin.

John moaned in delight as Dave began to slowly lick his way down the shaft of John's penis.

"God� please� Dave�" John breathed.

"What do you want, Carter? Tell me what you want." Dave whispered in between licks.

"Fuck me, please, Dave, fuck me." John pleaded.

"As you wish." Dave said with a grin as he quickly surveyed the situation. Carter would be accessible to him as long as he propped his back up a bit. He grabbed a few dingy pillows and placed them under John.

"You comfortable like that?" Dave asked. John nodded, he could handle this position, and it was actually more comfortable than the bare cot.

"Good." Dave said and went to rummage in the bag for the lube and condoms he'd seen earlier. Finding them quickly, he snatched them from the bag when another object in a shiny can caught his eye.

"You've been holding out on me." Dave called over his shoulder.

"Huh?" John replied, confused.

"Whipped cream." Dave said with a grin as he popped the can and sprayed some into his mouth. He swallowed and added. "I'm starving, been in this damn cell too long"

John laughed at Dave's little kid reaction to the whipped cream. He hadn't seen anyone eat it straight from the can like that since junior high.

Dave approached the cot. "Of course there's a much better way to eat this." He shook the can and applied a generous squirt to John's navel.

John giggled with the cold blast of whipped non-dairy topping, and then giggled harder as Dave's tongue eagerly lapped at the treat.

Dave shook the can again and applied a liberal amount to John's penis. He began to slowly lick it off, encouraged by the deep moans coming from John.

As Dave repeated the process, John had forgotten his earlier desire, this felt far too good. The fluffy, soft coldness of the whipped cream was followed by the wet, soft, and warmth of Dave's tongue. It was driving him wild and just when he didn't think he could take anymore; Dave took him fully in his mouth.

"Yesss�" John moaned as Dave began to gently suck on him and slowly engulfed him.

John knew he wouldn't last long, not after all the false starts tonight, not to mention the mental image of Dave in that glorious lime Speedo. He tried to recite the bones of the hand to himself but as Dave continued to work his magic, it wasn't working and John cried out as he came.

Dave swallowed and sat up and grinned. Just like he'd suspected, John had tasted fantastic, much better than the whipped cream. He wasn't done yet though. He had reached for the lube and applied a generous helping to his finger and to John's opening. He slowly slid one finger in and gently moved it around, brushing it slightly against John's prostrate.

"Daaavvvee�" John moaned.

Dave pressed and was rewarded with John's cry of "God, Dave, yes!"

Grinning to himself, Dave slowly slipped out just enough to add a second finger.

As the two continued to press on him, John knew that if he hadn't just come he would be hard, as it stood; he loved every second of it.

"God, Dave, fuck me NOW!" John pleaded frantically as Dave worked his way up to three fingers.

"Now?" Dave asked, feigning innocence.

"YES, NOW!" John screamed in frustration.

"Okay, then." Dave said easily, as he withdrew his fingers and slipped on a condom.

Dave slowly placed the tip of his penis at John's entrance and then slid in ever so slowly.

John did the best he could to impale himself on Dave, but the restraints weren't giving him enough leeway to make a full-fledged effort.

Dave chuckled. "Soon."
Dave slid in a bit more and moaned. Voicing his thoughts, he murmured, "God, you're so tight."

Dave continued his slow slide in and enjoyed the feeling for a moment before beginning to slowly thrust.

"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted you?" Dave muttered as he thrusted. "Every damn night� you� you�"

"Yes, Dave�" John moaned, trying to indicate that he seconded Dave's thoughts.

"Now� OH MY GOD!" Dave screamed as he came.

Both sighed with satisfaction and relief. After what seemed like a forever of false starts, they had finally been together.

He stayed put for a few minutes then withdrew. He shed the old condom, and quickly found the key in John's pants.

As Dave freed him, John stretched his arms, his wrists were slightly tender but it had been worth it. John stood, stretched then grabbed Dave in an embrace and kissed him passionately.

Dave surrendered himself to the kiss and was reminded of the wonderful, glorious, sexy man who trusted him. The two slowly sank onto the cot and cuddled in each other's arms.

John found himself extremely tired. He knew they could leave and go back to his hotel, which at least had clean sheets, but his lover curled around him. His lover. It was true, Dave was finally his lover. He grinned at that thought and fell asleep.



"Mire eso" The one guard, nudged the other.

"Turistas" His partner muttered, rolling his eyes.

Beyond them in the cell, the two men were fast asleep in each other's arms.